[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask me anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: ancestry_results.jpg (105KB, 949x514px) Image search: [Google]
ancestry_results.jpg
105KB, 949x514px
Ask me anything
>>
>>138724161

>96.3%

Surely edited.

I've never seen a 23 and meme with more than about 80% of a specific population.

Ashkenazis usually have some African DNA too.
>>
>>138724161
Does your mom look like DWS
>>
>>138724345
It isn't edited. I just come from a carefully planned lineage who don't like to mix with gentiles.

>>138724434
What's a DWS? My internet slang is lacking.
>>
>>138724161
Do you think your own name is offensive? ASHkeNAZI
Hell, why not go one step further, the Ash Kek Nazis
>>
>>138724161
How does it feel to know that you and your entire race are going to hell for killing the son of God?
>>
>>138724615
Debbie Wasserman Schultz
>>
>>138724628
Ashkenaz was one of Noah's descendants, of whom early Ashkenazim claimed genealogical origin.

>>138724677
I haven't killed anyone. :^)
>>
>>138724823
Good lord, what a horrifying creature. No, my mother looks nothing like that. She has black hair, green eyes, and much less exaggerated features.
>>
>>138724899

So, no? You don't want to become an ashkeknazi?
>>
>>138724899
>I haven't killed anyone. :^)

sins of the father

You have been given so many chances to repent throughout history, and refused all of them. You're a race of Satan-worshipers and you will join him in the afterlife. I think that's why you are such a hateful people, because you know that no matter what you do, God has rejected you.
>>
>>138724974
Kek doesn't like my kind. Your meme magic rivals even our own found in the kabbalah. Memester kekistanis will be the Ashkenazim of the future, ruling the world with an even darker magic. Our time will eventually come to an end and the great a-frog-alypse will eclipse us.

No joke, high tier Jewfags legitimately fear this stuff and see it as a threat. If it weren't for the fact that Trump was controlled opposition and is >oneofus, serious damage could've been done.
>>
>>138724161
Shopped image. Nice try. Fuck off.
>>
>>138724899
Actual Ashkenazi here. You're dumb, retarded, and baiting.
>>
What would you say if I asked to borrow some money?
>>
File: Oy Vey We WUZ fugg XDDD.jpg (137KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Oy Vey We WUZ fugg XDDD.jpg
137KB, 800x600px
Greetings my Hebrew brother.
>>
>>138724971
Post her feet
>>
>>138724161
Good job being pure(ish)
https://youtu.be/OzTnomA2qQY
Have you tapped into your powers yet?
>>
File: not-precise.jpg (253KB, 1290x1525px) Image search: [Google]
not-precise.jpg
253KB, 1290x1525px
these ancestry DNA tests are really not precise at all, it's all for fun really
pic related, tested at 23andme (top) and ancestryDNA (bottom) and the results are quite different
>>
>(((berg)))

post your nose! for research....
>>
File: sad.png (160KB, 381x384px) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
160KB, 381x384px
>>138724161
I'm afraid to do this since it'll just say something I won't like.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.