[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paganism can never be celebrated unironi-

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

https://youtu.be/D53vH6b-H-w?t=1m10s

1:40
>white children

4:00
>"in day-to-day life these people are no different from everyone else"

4:20
>"the reason for their gathering is the Kupala night: a celebration of the masculine and feminine beginning, it is the wedding day of fire and water"

6:50
>"the god Jarilo is invited to the celebration—he is the god of fertility and the symbol of a young sun"

8:25
>"what do you feel?"
>"I feel a rise within myself; consciousness; unity with my people, with nature, with my native gods. I feel fantastic"
>>
>>138724083
The problem with paganism is the larpers and degenerates it attracts.

You don't need to go dancing in the woods, a perfectly normal person could be pagan and just have the little shrine or whatever it is they do.
>>
File: 1500084403739.png (159KB, 1042x786px) Image search: [Google]
1500084403739.png
159KB, 1042x786px
>>138724083
Europe with poganism-
Dirty savages
Europe with catholicism-
Based morality, great honor, praise god
Also jews hate catholicism, in maths they don't use the plus sign because it looks like a cross to them motherfucker.
>>
>>138724083
Heathens get the rope too....
>>
>>138724222
>willingly forgetting to mention the Greeks and the Romans
>>
>>138724222
>unironically following a book the first 700 pages of which is pure Jewish scripture
>>
>>138724509
>Basing your religion on the retellings of a Christian convert.

What did Snori mean by that?
>>
File: 469-1024x675.jpg (75KB, 1024x675px) Image search: [Google]
469-1024x675.jpg
75KB, 1024x675px
>>138724083
On the question of Christianity and the Bible:

>700 pages of Jews jewing Jews jewing Egyptians
>the New Testament begins
>"Jesus left and went to the region near the city of Tyre, where he stayed in someone’s home. He did not want people to know he was there, but they found out anyway. A woman whose daughter had an evil spirit in her heard where Jesus was. And right away she came and knelt down at his feet. The woman was Greek and had been born in the part of Syria known as Phoenicia. She begged Jesus to force the demon out of her daughter. But Jesus said, 'The children must first be fed! It isn’t right to take away their food and feed it to dogs.'"
>another 100 pages of Jews jewish Jews jewing Romans
>the last 100 pages
>fucking st. Paul jumps out of nowhere
>"THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH JEWS THIS IS ACTUALLY ALL ABOUT YOU, GENTILES, SRSLY, CMON TRUST ME, THE RICH WILL BURN IN HELL AND THOSE WHO LET THEIR ENEMIES BEAT THEM WILL GO TO HEAVEN"
>Europe accepts Christianity
>1000-year-long Dark Age
>Europeans rediscover the writings of Plato and Aristotle in the 15 century
>Renaissance, technology, world domination
>"This is all thanks to based Catholicism, goys!"

'nuff said.
>>
>>138724768
>Basing your worldview based on anything said by anyone

>ISHIGGYty DIGGYty
>>
>unity with my people, with nature, with my native gods
Absolutely gets it.
>>
Why does paganism require you to wear those clothes? These are just larpers.
>>
>>138727717
>Why does paganism require you to wear those clothes?
Ummm those are their national/folk costumes?
>>
>>138727717
"Paganism" doesn't require that guy to wear ethnic dress, he just likes his own people and their past and culture. Why is that such a weird concept to some people when it's white Europeans loving their own folk?
>>
Paganism is literally just
>muh skin
Who cares that Jesus was brown? White culture was primitive bullshit for niggers until Christianity civilized Europe
>>
File: primitivebullshitforniggers.jpg (226KB, 800x530px) Image search: [Google]
primitivebullshitforniggers.jpg
226KB, 800x530px
>>138731384
>this is what Christians actually believe
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.