[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What Will the Alt-Right Do if Their Monuments Keep Getting Destroyed?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

File: BLM.jpg (50KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
BLM.jpg
50KB, 640x480px
If the Alt-Left continue tearing down statues and monuments, should we be concerned about the Alt-Right destroying African American cultural heritage?

What if the alt-right begins burning down locations or historic sites such as:

-National Civil Rights Museum (TN)
-Alabama State Black Archives Research Center and Museum
-Rosa Parks Museum (Alabama)
-Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site (Georgia)
-National Museum of African American History and Culture, Smithsonian facility
-African American Multicultural Museum (Arizona)
-African American Civil War Memorial Museum (DC)
-Brown v. Board of Education National Historic Site (Kansas)
>>
>>138723851
No. Let them be the iconoclasts literally erasing everything related to classic white Americana. Let them burn the Flag, go nuts and deface the Founder Fathers because they were white supremists after all. Let the kikes brag about how they'll replace whites.

It's a bait game at this point, stooping to their level would just make you look just as bad.
>>
File: rushmore.jpg (31KB, 500x460px) Image search: [Google]
rushmore.jpg
31KB, 500x460px
>>138724225
How about this for optics?
>>
they're not even alt-right monuments. they're historical american monuments.

destruction of history never goes well, especially if it's destruction of history that's part of national identity.

trump has been very soft on these people.
>>
File: 1458003550472.jpg (32KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1458003550472.jpg
32KB, 251x251px
>>138723851
>What Will the Alt-Right Do if Their Monuments Keep Getting Destroyed?
pepe.jpg's and carl the cuck memes are digital bruh. white supremacist might freak out over statues of old fags but i dont think i have seen much action on this board about it
>>
>>138723851
You should be celebrating your monuments getting destroyed, the more the merrier.

The bolsheviks have jumped the gun. It is better for them to reveal themselves now while you still have a significant conservative population.
>>
File: bye-goy.png (294KB, 880x580px) Image search: [Google]
bye-goy.png
294KB, 880x580px
>>138724411
>>
File: DHguULrXcAAJ6jm.jpg (83KB, 686x673px) Image search: [Google]
DHguULrXcAAJ6jm.jpg
83KB, 686x673px
>>138724671
>>
>>138723851
probably more violence, then widespread martial law, then political upheaval, then low market confidence, financial crash, then war, then back to square one
>>
>>138724411
I would not at all put it past anyone at this point in time.

I dont think stooping to their level would make them seem worse than theyre looked upon now.

It might start the race war if african american history starts being erased from the books of history, like when the library of alexandria burned. Completely erased off the face of the map and completely lost to history
>>
File: fellow_white_man.png (452KB, 649x424px) Image search: [Google]
fellow_white_man.png
452KB, 649x424px
>>138724833
Hi fellow white man, how is /leftypol/ doing?
>>
>>138723851
Burn the black history museum to ground. You know the one in DC that was such a big deal.
>>
>>138724754
The Alt-Right brand is pretty damaged, that's what happens when you let stormfags define optics but that's not a huge deal.

CNN making excuses for Antifa defacing statues and shit kind of is, the Alt-Right can't convince cukservatives to become race consious, only the Alt-Left can do that.
>>
>>138723851
Nobody will do anything.

This alredy happened in Spain when they took Franco's statue FROM A MILITARY BASE. One general threatened to ride a tank and defend it but then the next Barça - Madrid came on Tv, they took the statue overnight and everybody forgot about it.

They didn't even see how they started to change the names of certain streets named after historical figures like General Mola. Funniest part is that they took down some right wing names (that had nothing to do with the civil war or Franco's side) and put communist names.
>>
File: 1503487117336.jpg (129KB, 1200x960px) Image search: [Google]
1503487117336.jpg
129KB, 1200x960px
>>138723851
Serious bump, there monuments are being taken down, their not responding properly to media suffrage, Antifa which is a collection of faggots, and communists aren't afraid of them, literally punching them in the street. Alt-Right trying to play them good guys no one cares because they yell about muh Jews and muh European genocide. Where is this ethno-state I've been hearing about for ten years?
>>
>>138723851
Let it happen. Super pisses off the normie right. I'm southern and can't remember ever visiting a confederate monument other than stone mtn Ga. On a side note I'm buying a confederate painting for my mantel this weekend
>>
>>138725836
Exactly. The Alt-Right worked when it was trolling libtards online, baiting them in making mistakes and looking stupid. That's what it should keep doing, any IRL activism is bound to be a PR disaster unless they want to go full Hezbollah/Golden Dawn with charities like feeding poor whites and shit.

You just can't pull off a show of force when your movement consist mostly of NEET shut-ins and autists. I'm not hating, just stating a fact.
>>
>>138723851
KYS CIA nigger. also sage in all fields
>>
fuck off scumbag

burning shit down is not that different from iconoclasm
>>
>>138723851
We build new ones. That's what whites do. Build.
>>
>>138723851
The alt nothing doesn't have to do anything.

Why interrupt your enemies when they are in the middle of making a mistake?

Go ahead, keep tearing down statues, because you are turning the normies against you.

You are turning them to us. We make them feel proud to be who they are, and we push them to become better.

You scare them away and shame them for existing.

Who do you think is going to win this war?
>>
>>138725244
Theres a list of locations that might be targetted, im concerned.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_museums_focused_on_African_Americans

http://www.blackpast.org/aah/african-american-museums-united-states-and-canada

this could go bad for everyone
>>
>>138726646
for someone not hating, you sound awfully hateful.

Is someone bullying you? You sound defensive about something
>>
The only thing they are accomplishing is reminding me that black lives don't matter.
>>
The second Trump said the words Alt-Left, them media shut the fuck up about alt-right
>>
>>138729610
you mean during Charlottesville?

Cuz i havent heard the media stop talking shit bro
>>
Test
>>
>>138728138
KFC isn't on the list
>>
>>138723851
start placing frog statues everywhere
>>
Nice try CIA...

If anyone buys into this crap please hang yourself.

I swear I see these threads once every hour like clockwork.
>>
>>138723851
So fuck nigga. Rouse their anti-cop hatred, create a war between cops and anti-left.

Don't fight antifa yourself, get the cops to do it. ;) ;) ;)
>>
>>138724411
Because of this vice disabled archiving.
>>
>>138732602
its not really a threat bro, i wouldnt burn shit or condone it.

It was more along the lines of "can we expect a full blown race war if the alt-right starts doing what the alt-left is" kind of a thing
>>
>>138723851

How about the alt right does not get into the identity politics game. It exactly what the left wants. If you want to save protect and defend the Constitution, stand up for the values it has in it. The alt left will have no argument. You try to out identity politic them and the right will lose.
>>
>>138723851
nigger culture? so u mean destroying records and.......ghettos? cool im down. also kill all sheboons asap and grind the men into meat to feed to other niggers
>>
>>138724225
>Let them be the iconoclasts literally erasing everything related to classic white Americana
I too learnt nothing from the Red Guard of the cultural revolution of China
>>
File: 9a4.jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
9a4.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
>>138733207

Because this isn't Reddit?
>>
>>138733207

Magic Dirt Theory and Neo-Conservatism is dead, it has no appeal to the younger generation.
>>
>>138724686
holy fuck soooo cucked.
>>
>>138728138

Jew shills posting suggestions too? Sad

Attacking blacks would be the quickest way to lose any normie support. Let the left make themselves out to be the niggers until everyone realizes they are.
>>
Also bumping this thread to point out how it stopped getting bumped when more people pointed out OPs idea is obviously a psyop
>>
>>138723851
I just keep reminding people that Democrats are pulling down statues of Democrats to hide their racist history.
>>
The absolute best thing we can do is go after the most iconic and we'll know monuments in America with antifa doing the work. These people are beyond retarded at this point Lincoln and MLK are options we can use to show how out of touch with reality they are now. We should start making memes that make their own people look bad they are literally dumb and sheepish enough to destroy rosa parks and MLK monuments.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.