[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JEW'D Why do white women love Jewish men so much?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1121_forbes-kushner-ivanka_650.jpg (57KB, 960x672px) Image search: [Google]
1121_forbes-kushner-ivanka_650.jpg
57KB, 960x672px
JEW'D

Why do white women love Jewish men so much?
>>
Kushner is surprisingly good looking for a greasy kike.
>>
they don't love jewish men they like jewish money

a jewish man marrying a goy is like sacrilege, and i'm surprised his mother didn't disown him
>>
>>138722061
His face looks frozen from all the botox. It's embarrassing for someone who supposedly lives in such a developed city to resort to such shit-tier aesthetic solutions.
>>
>>138722097
But Ivanka is already rich
>>
>>138721949
$
>>
>>138721949
>Why do white women love money so much?

Fix'd that for ya.
>>
>>138722202
OP didn't ask about ivanka, they asked about white women in general

the reason ivanka and kushner are married is because they're a power couple
>>
>>138721949

>How come X girls love Y guys so much?

Mods

Saged
>>
You mad goy?
>>
>>138722423
Sandler is probably a total bro to hang out with and be friend with.
>>
>>138721949
Juden belong to a matriarchal society. That Jew is being GOY'D.
>>
>>138721949

There is one thing that women love above all else. You could even argue that it is the only thing that they actually love. They will toss anything and anyone under the bus for enough of it. That is money. There is nothing a woman won't do for the right pricetag. Nothing.
>>
>>138725298
not true
my mummy loves me
>>
>>138725385

Your mummy would pour gasoline on you and toss a match if some dude offered her the opportunity to live like a Karhashian. Probably for half as much. I've seen mothers abandon their own children to get with a guy who could cosign their car loan and get them a clean line of credit.
>>
>>138725674
STOP LYING YOU PIECE OF SHIT I WILL FUCKING MURDER YOU
>>
>>138721949

They like the cut of their jiblets.
>>
Hes a faggot.

Listen to his dainty faggot voice:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95FKMb5_Tw4
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.