[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Australian gay marriage survey

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1500560549769.png (234KB, 545x530px) Image search: [Google]
1500560549769.png
234KB, 545x530px
The AEC is conducting a voluntary plebiscite that will greatly influence whether gay marriage is made fully legal in this country.

Tomorrow enrollments will close at 6pm.

You know what must be done

http://www.aec.gov.au/enrol/
>>
I want to drink a gallon of green tea mixed Ainsley's urine.

I've been practicing and I can swallow a gallon in under 1 minute.

I don't know if she could hold a gallon of piss in her small bladder though.
>>
>>138721347
Why are they conducting a survey? Enough people aren't going to vote for the "correct" option?
>>
>>138721347
I told them I was dead yesterday, fuck our government
>>
>>138721421
It was a poor choice of words. This is the definition of plebiscite

the direct vote of all the members of an electorate on an important public question such as a change in the constitution.
>>
>>138721421
It's been a political football for a while, the current government promised an official compulsory vote, but couldn't get it past parliament. The voluntary survey could be done without passing a bill so it was the fallback.
>>
>>138721512
Good to know the government is working as the voice of the people instead of the opposite way around.

Then again I guess those sorts love the reach around.
>>
File: Ubisoft-server-staff.jpg (59KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Ubisoft-server-staff.jpg
59KB, 640x360px
bump
>>
>>138721495
Oh yes, that's very important. Australia was on track to head directly down the shitter until it managed to confront the essential question of fags (or I suppose you call them "pooftas"). With this one vote, everything could be turn on a dime.

I can't think of a single thing better that the government and the polling agencies should be spending money on. China is extremely jealous of this, I'm sure.
>>
File: 1501323844318.jpg (25KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1501323844318.jpg
25KB, 641x530px
bump, this needs to get more attention
>>
gay marriage for you gay cunts
>>
i work cash in hand, pay rent cash in hand to this old couple for a granny flat, buy/sell used cars cash in hand from the papers/gumtree and keep half my savings in crypto and the other half with family.

i'm so off the grid that my only literal means of identification is a drivers license and my birth certificate. i have no statements or any other possible means to prove i exist.

so yeah i'd love to vote no but that's a no-go for me.
>>
>>138722116
That never stopped anybody in the US from voting at least a few times.
>>
>>138722236
nah i mean i'm not enrolled, and don't want to be. my license shows my mums old address (since i got it when i used to live at home).

i could enrol to vote since i have a license, but then i'd have to vote every year since it's compulsory once you've enrolled.
>>
>>138722374
What a backward shithole you live in. You mean you can't just show up and vote with nothing but a name?

Sounds racist m8 tbqh
>>
bermp
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.