[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't blacks and whites get along?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: brothers.jpg (376KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
brothers.jpg
376KB, 1024x576px
Why can't blacks and whites get along?
>>
>>138716202
I'm sure we would get along just fine if we lived separately. Nigs can't stand to see what the white man achieves in spite of them though, and whites can't tolerate the "WE WUZ" ignorant superiority shit forever.
>>
>>138716202
Because they're too different. If it was only a matter of looks then we could work this out, but there's many behavioral and mental differences as well.
>>
>>138716202
jews
>>
>>138716202
there are black people
then there are niggers
black people are fine
>>
>>138716202
I think you are asking about the Chinese word “白左”, could be translated into “white leftists” or “white liberals”. But please be aware, it does not refer to white or liberal, it is called “white leftists” just because their opinions are mostly left wing, and they are mostly Europeans or Americans.

From my perspective, Chinese think that “white leftists” are those idealist people who likes to take the moral high ground, but actually history blinded, reality blinded, naive, and always uses double standards. They are usually those people who takes those good deeds too far, and turning it fanatic. Their typical opinions includes: supporting accepting refugee even if it could danger their national security, a European woman got raped by refugee but refused to call the police, because she worries that it may affect other refugee; overlooking the fact and claims “terrorism has no religion”, when one specific religion committed 85% of the terrorist attacks; LGBT right is more important than those homeless people, etc.

Example. 跳转中... This guy protests against Trump, and self-righteously claims that Trump’s family are all immigrants, and now Trump wants to get rid of immigrants, so Trump is deporting his family if he wants to deport immigrants. But when he was ask “When Trump’s family immigrated, it was legal”, he does not know what to say, “OK... You're saying... just because......”, and then starts to talk about something else. He opposes Trump, because he thinks that immigrants should be kept in USA, that is the moral high ground, but he was so naive that he doesn’t even know the difference between legal immigrants and illegal immigrants.

Some Chinese people thinks that “white leftists” are “AIDS of civilization”. AIDS does not kill you, but it makes you undefended to other diseases.
>>
>>138716313
>Nigs can't stand to see what the white man achieves in spite of them though
What did YOU achieve? "we wuz scientists n shit" You're both as bad as each other with that shit and as long as you keep at it the people in power win.
>>
Too much bad history that neither will put away (especially blacks.) Can't say I honestly blame them being pretty much everyone's little bitch and still can barely do anything for themselves.
>>
because blacks keep bitching
>>
>same reason oil and water doesn't get along.
>>
Because they beat, rape, and rob us en masse while elite whites ignore it or blame us for it.
>>
>>138716632
This stupid reddit meme needs to stop.
All black people are niggers, no fucking exception.
>>
>>138716202
It's in our genetic code to kill the uncany. Even if you intelectually understand that the irritating biological form is a thinking being it still does not stop the automatic abnormality detection programs.
>>
>>138716958
>trying this hard
>>
>>138716202
How can human along with animal?
>>
>>138716202
Because niggers keep trying to kill us.
>>
>>138716958
I dunno man. I'd never consider Paris or Carson a nigger, but the bar for being considered human is a bit low by reddit's book.
>>
File: africa anon.jpg (3MB, 1315x1820px) Image search: [Google]
africa anon.jpg
3MB, 1315x1820px
>>138716202
Blacks and whites can get along. Whites and niggers though, that's a different story.
>>
>>138716202

Because I dont want to live in a black society and they are ill equipped to live in ours.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.