[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Auspol/ So Fresh: The Hits of Summer 2003 Edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: gc5746609100419798121.jpg (90KB, 830x364px) Image search: [Google]
gc5746609100419798121.jpg
90KB, 830x364px
>>
>>138712305
Come on, cunts. Sound off like you've got a pair.
>>
>>138712305
Waiting for that fucking gook to start the thread
>>
>>138712305
Who let the dogs out
>>
>>138712305
Play me sum backstreet boys ladies. Gets me fanny gushing
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 443x332px
>>138712305
You know you are pure Ozzie when you drove around in in the 00's in your buddies Skyline Gts racing gooks in Hondas listening to this ;)
>>
>>138712305
Hey fellas is it acceptable to date 2 women in the early stages like first 2 or 3 dates or so?

Right now i got a real chill kinda homely girl who i asked out cause we get along and a kinda alrernative chick who started the conversations with me.

The goth chick came second but she's been a lot more keen. Ive just never been in this situation before.
>>
>>138714510
Wild FM was fucking sick. They were on 97.3 here in Brisbane before some soft cunts doing EPIC CRANK CALLS and Miley Cyrus interviews took over.
>>
>>138716900
Yeah cunt I've had 4 on the go at once. Wasn't steady with any of them at the time, so it was chill. Poor form to mention them to each other though.
>>
>>138717032
Yeah i would never let them know i just wanna know if i was being shady by doin it or not.

Also wondering if they eventually found out somehow if i could reasonably explain it off as we're in the maybe maybe not stage
>>
Surry hills getting glassed and turned in to radioactive slag fucking w h e n?
>>
>>138712305
thanks for the nostalgia
>>
>>138717103
Nah you're alright. Depends on A) What the arrangement is, and B) That they know the arrangement.

I find that if I got the feels for one, and it was mutual, the others just drop by the wayside without much fuss.
>>
>>138717265
Im only really worried if they both end up wanting more and then i gotta drop one ive got people pleaser syndrome always hard breakin up w/ people even if it was only for a short time
>>
File: chk-chk-boom-girl.jpg (37KB, 600x456px) Image search: [Google]
chk-chk-boom-girl.jpg
37KB, 600x456px
>>138714510
>pure ozzie
>WildFM
>>
>>138717103
It's all good. Just pick whichever one has the better personality/you get on better with.
>>
>>138717177
Who upset you there anon?
Gays? Junkies? Lebs?
>>
Thanks for the chat fellas ill see which one has the paler nips and head in that direction
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.