[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Harry Potter Isn't Real

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_4274.png (880KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4274.png
880KB, 640x1136px
The left's world view is completely constructed by a religious interpretation and enthusiasm of popular entertainment franchises.

They exhibit the exact same, if not greater suspension of disbelief as those with religious faith in the abrahamic religions.

Star Wars, Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Spielberg films, etc.

God is dead and we killed him.
>>
File: voldemort was right.jpg (118KB, 1322x301px) Image search: [Google]
voldemort was right.jpg
118KB, 1322x301px
your eternal reminer
>>
File: 1503020480501.png (130KB, 1080x783px) Image search: [Google]
1503020480501.png
130KB, 1080x783px
>>138709503
>>
File: 1499989323128.jpg (256KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1499989323128.jpg
256KB, 1200x1200px
>>
>>138709503
>The left's world view is completely constructed by a religious interpretation and enthusiasm of popular entertainment franchises.
no it isn't. You've reached that opinion by one jokey sign at a protest
>>
Yes, good one my fellow kekistani! Please post more of Pepe the happy nationalist. Praise kek.
>>
>>138711302
Harry and Draco would've been good friends if Harry wasn't a petulant snob the first time they met.
>>
>>138711086
That logic is very flawed. Children only get to go to hogwarts if they can use magic, being a halfblood or pureblood or whatever doesn't make a difference. There are purebloods who can't perform magic at all
>>
File: extremely confused pepe.jpg (10KB, 315x197px) Image search: [Google]
extremely confused pepe.jpg
10KB, 315x197px
No lie, my first fiancee left me because of a movie she watched.

People are fucking insane these days.
>>
File: 1475130597970.jpg (2MB, 1620x2884px) Image search: [Google]
1475130597970.jpg
2MB, 1620x2884px
>>138709503
Harry Potter may not be real, but it's definitely the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.
>>
>>138709503
yes, my bigga.
this is all ive been saying lately.
we are seeing what happens to religious-minded creatures like humans when they lose god; they just attach to other icons, and buy into them with just as much blind faith and dogmatism, with just as much a warp to their worldview.
>>
>>138712121
What's wrong with To Kill a Mockingbird, Wuthering Heighs and the Adventures of Huckleberry Finn?
>>
>>138711773
What was the movie?
>>
>>138711392
yes it is I know plenty of them whose entire spiritual life pivots around tv shows
>>
File: computer babe.jpg (44KB, 282x200px) Image search: [Google]
computer babe.jpg
44KB, 282x200px
>>138711335
I'm trying to imagine what an annoying little beast this girl must be on the school playground. I'm an oldfag so there weren't any politically woke hyper-opinionated little girls running around when I was that age. The girls mostly stuck to their little cliques and just acted shitty at each other and ignored the boys. I'm sure this girl's mother has programmed her with all kinds of nonsense about the dangers of masculinity so she probably goes around telling the boys to stop playing tag because it is a game about "otherness" and discriminates against fat kids and the disabled.
>>
>>138709503
Voldermort did nothing wrong

Given that wizarding is passed on genetically and the small size of the wizarding community, if miscegenation with muggles is ever not strongly discouraged then magic users will quickly go extinct
>>
File: dickon2.png (198KB, 317x303px) Image search: [Google]
dickon2.png
198KB, 317x303px
>>138712121
>"No!"
>>
>>138712689
Live action cat in the hat
>>
>>138713966

I thought that mating wizards and muggles produced offspring that could use magic as well. Voldemort's dad like a muggle or whatever
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.