[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Inviting the Prez

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: mail1 (Censored).jpg (64KB, 432x607px) Image search: [Google]
mail1 (Censored).jpg
64KB, 432x607px
I liked the ideas the first 4 replies had, so I made an old fashioned letter for the President That I will be mailing him tomorrow, even wrote MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN on the back. I know there's a high possibility that he wont show and I'll get attacked by ANTIFA and BAMN, but getting a reply from the Don himself would be more than enough to make up for it! gotta live in the moment my friends! (Just realized I selected United Nations flag in last post thinking it was United States,)
>>
File: Trump face.gif (3MB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
Trump face.gif
3MB, 360x203px
>>138708583

No offense anon but you write like a 7 year old.
>>
>>138708831
I think he one
>>
Read that in the voice of an 8 year old
>For my 19th birthday
Fucking kek
>>
>>138709031
this holy fuck anon you need to be ashamed
>>
Its been a few years since Ive used a pen, +its kinda hard to write with such shakey hands.
>>
also wrote a quick p.s. on the back to aplogise for my shitty handwriting
>>
>>138709137
If you can't slow down and write more legibly, just type like the rest of us adults with terrible penmanship.
>>
File: autism.jpg (45KB, 720x300px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
45KB, 720x300px
>>138708583
>even wrote MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN on the back
lel
>I know there's a high possibility that he wont show
you have a better chance of getting struck by lightning while getting hit by a car and winning the lotto at the same time
>getting a reply from the Don himself
you wont
at best you'll get some form letter with a stamp of his signature
>>
>>138709262
Why not have both? kys OP
>>
>>138709031
we need someone to read and vocaroo this in a kids voice
>>
>>138709348
>you have a better chance of getting struck by lightning while getting hit by a car and winning the lotto at the same time
this happened to me once
>>
File: 1481724798475.jpg (104KB, 668x834px) Image search: [Google]
1481724798475.jpg
104KB, 668x834px
>>138708583
why is your handwriting that of a fucking child?
>>
https://clyp.it/y5f4cqsy

i did it.
>>
>>138709796
>why is your handwriting that of a fucking child?

That is the joke.

Unless the joke is pretending not to know that that is the joke.

Can /pol/ clarify?
>>
>>138708583
This is a troll post. Nobody operating a computer of any kind at this late hour is layered in this much stupidity and ineptitude.

The letter, your idea, your paragraph, punctuation, spelling . . . I mean, all of it is just pulled from a nigger in Special Ed class somewhere in Idaho.
>>
I actually am sending this through mail tomorrow btw, but since most of you are so (disturbingly) critical of a strangers handwriting, the reason its utter shit is because I actually have nueroligical issues, Not gonna go into all the details but it makes my hands super shakey. I took a long ass time on that letter and if I actually tried to write it in 5 min it would probably be mistaken as a map of Florida.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.