[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is forcing your wife to shit in the street grounds for a divorce?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Is forcing your wife to shit in the street grounds for a divorce?
>>
She had nothing to pray to.
>>
>>138707914
Why didn't she build her own toilet instead of nagging her husband to do it and then divorcing him to find a man who will do it for her?

Women are the ULTIMATE leeches.
>>
>>138708122
>implying the average indian man knows how to build a toilet either

mgtow cuck please
>>
>>138708227
Women of all races do this shit too, even if it isn't about toilets.
>>
>>138707914
What if every female garboon in Africa had this complaint? What the hell would those nigger males do?
>>
>>138711447
Rape them
>>
The Loos made a movie about this, no homo
>>
Where's Pajeet?
>>
File: hole.jpg (697KB, 1200x1475px) Image search: [Google]
hole.jpg
697KB, 1200x1475px
>>138708122

This.

Also, India is feminist cancer. They glorify these leeches there.
>>
File: abbr.jpg (208KB, 708x800px) Image search: [Google]
abbr.jpg
208KB, 708x800px
>>138708227

Triggered marriage pusher detected.
>>
>>138707914

>indians
>toilets
>>
>>138708122
This. Fucking seriously, get a piece of wood, elevate it, cut a hole in it, dig a hole in the ground underneath, put up a curtain or something and you're set. When the hole fills up, fill it with dirt, move the toilet a few feet and dig a new hole. That is how we shat for LITERAL MILLENNIA why is it so hard for them to do this?
>>
>>138707914
I think you are asking about the Chinese word “白左”, could be translated into “white leftists” or “white liberals”. But please be aware, it does not refer to white or liberal, it is called “white leftists” just because their opinions are mostly left wing, and they are mostly Europeans or Americans.

From my perspective, Chinese think that “white leftists” are those idealist people who likes to take the moral high ground, but actually history blinded, reality blinded, naive, and always uses double standards. They are usually those people who takes those good deeds too far, and turning it fanatic. Their typical opinions includes: supporting accepting refugee even if it could danger their national security, a European woman got raped by refugee but refused to call the police, because she worries that it may affect other refugee; overlooking the fact and claims “terrorism has no religion”, when one specific religion committed 85% of the terrorist attacks; LGBT right is more important than those homeless people, etc.

Example. 跳转中... This guy protests against Trump, and self-righteously claims that Trump’s family are all immigrants, and now Trump wants to get rid of immigrants, so Trump is deporting his family if he wants to deport immigrants. But when he was ask “When Trump’s family immigrated, it was legal”, he does not know what to say, “OK... You're saying... just because......”, and then starts to talk about something else. He opposes Trump, because he thinks that immigrants should be kept in USA, that is the moral high ground, but he was so naive that he doesn’t even know the difference between legal immigrants and illegal immigrants.

Some Chinese people thinks that “white leftists” are “AIDS of civilization”. AIDS does not kill you, but it makes you undefended to other diseases.
>>
>>138715366
>why is it so hard for them to do this?
I bet you shit like this too. Savage.
>>
>>138707914
Lets be honest though. I'd fucken divorce if I had to live without a shit house. Wouldn't you guys? If some bitch expected me to go shit on the street and wouldn't let me build a toilet I'd dump her in a second.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.