[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Germany welcomes Trump's Afghanistan commitment

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

Says, Germany will never commit more soldiers.

------

Washington is expected to send an additional 4,000 soldiers to the country, bringing the US troop presence to over 8,000 soldiers.

In 2016 Germany strengthened its own deployment in Afghanistan to 18 percent higher than the number agreed among NATO members. There are currently 980 German soldiers in the south Asian country. Afghanistan also receives more in German aid than almost any other country across the globe.

Berlin said on Tuesday that the government in Kabul needs to push through a programme of reforms, do more to tackle corruption and enter dialogue with the parts of the Taliban which are prepared to come to a peaceful compromise.

Defence Minister Ursula von der Leyen also welcomed the decision but said that Germany would not follow suit by further raising its troop numbers.
>>
Good. Let more Americans die for Israel. Thanks, Trump!
>>
File: feelmer.jpg (53KB, 553x827px) Image search: [Google]
feelmer.jpg
53KB, 553x827px
>>138707725
ran out of broomsticks?
>>
Trump is the candidate of Jews.
>>
Gotta keep the heroin coming
>>
>>138707849
nah, lampshades
>>
>>138707725

and why should they, it's not a germany war at all, the taliban in power (that allegedly attacked USA) and triggered the defense clause were so hardly beaten, they fled abroad

now it's just babysitting violent goat herders and genuine barbarians
>>
File: 1496878592264.png (203KB, 1232x2974px)
1496878592264.png
203KB, 1232x2974px
>>138707725
Gonna need the troops when the sand niggers chimp out at home huh hans?
>>
File: thehitleryouth.jpg (100KB, 1024x576px)
thehitleryouth.jpg
100KB, 1024x576px
Hitler would have helped :(
>>
>>138707725
>8,000 soldiers
It's literally just reinforcements to train the Afghanis faster. If this were a troop surge meant to do anything meaningful it'd be division strength at least. You people are histrionic and have no idea what is actually going on over there.
>>
File: trump afghanistan.png (289KB, 500x347px)
trump afghanistan.png
289KB, 500x347px
>>138709046
>It's literally just reinforcements to train the Afghanis faster.
Faster than what? Faster than the training in the last 15 years? There are lots of Afghanis who are already retired now from the army who were trained by the US.

The problem in Afghanistan isn't training Afghani troops, the problem is that the people in charge of the cities aren't the people in charge of the mountains. Mountain people are conservatives and anti-occupation, the city people are more liberal, corrupt and pro-occupation. This won't change ... no matter the troop levels.
>>
>>138707725

Well they can certainly welcome all the refugees we will send them :)
>>
>>138707725
is germany made entirely out of kikes?
>go america, civilize those afghans
>oh no, not me, i'm not going there but you have my full moral support
>>
>>138707804
Why do you guys bitch about afghanistan? An army always need training and experience. Afghanistan is the best for that, since the Taliban are very good fighters.
>>
>>138714603
The government is, courtesy of certain occupiers and a persistently unquestionable genocide. Every party head is Jewish, every other delegate, most of the industry bosses - and then usually all related to the Brussels-dwellers and main bankers too.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.