[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

muh Nuclear codes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: former trump supporter here.png (321KB, 493x360px) Image search: [Google]
former trump supporter here.png
321KB, 493x360px
You can't make this shit up
>>
>>138699249
Kek magick.
>>
>>138699249
>former

Should be post-mortum
>>
File: 215.jpg (31KB, 505x490px) Image search: [Google]
215.jpg
31KB, 505x490px
>>138699249
WE CAN'T LET HIM GET THE NUCLEAR CODES
HE'S HAD
TWO
SCOOPS
TOO
MANY
IMMMMMPPPPPPEEEEEEAAAAAAACCCCCCHHHHHHHHHH
>>
Besides the pres who knows the codes anyway?
Are they ahort enough to memorize or does the prez carry around the codes in a drive?
>>
>>138699249
Trump should drone this faggot.
>>
>>138704320
I doubt there are even actual "codes". I think it's just a secure phone line from where the president is to the commander of the silo, and the president says "Hey Jim, destroy North Korea for me, wouldya" and the guy says "sure thing boss" and tells his staff to launch the nuke. >MUH CODES sounds like a bunch of made up nonsense to make people think things are super high tech and secure
>>
>>138699249
Lmao

The memes have become real
>>
>>138704595

I remember a story where a president lost the codes for a month and told no one. I think it was clinton. Sueely they have a password or something to avoid a drunk mishap
>>
FORMER GLUMP SUPPORTER CRASH AND BURN NO GET CODES REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>138699249
I'll be honest, I was on board the Impeach Trump train with getting Trump impeached, but yesterday I changed my mind.

All these media pieces they're running on him just feel more vicious than genuine. I'm still skeptical of him, but I don't
think he deserves to be impeached anymore. I've never seen someone so viciously attacked like him. It's pretty
obvious elites don't want him. I'm still a dem at heart but, I fully support Trump now. We can't let the deep state get
their hands on those codes
>>
>>138699249

And we're full circle.

Russia shit is gonna kick back up.

Just watch. These retards are too predictable.
>>
File: awoo over.png (431KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
awoo over.png
431KB, 1200x1200px
>>138699249
>>
>>138704595
It's actually pretty fucking ridiculous. I hear some of our ICBM's are so old the software takes floppy disks, the big ones.
>>
>>138699249
>former director
discarded
>>
>>138699249
>former
former anyones are nobodies, whatever
>>
>>138705637
If it ain't broke, don't fix it - especially the software that can destroy the world.
>>
>>138705637
That's to prevent hacking I think
>>
>>138705637
There's more than one reason for that. The software is incredibly understood thus easier to secure. Or so I've been led to believe.
>>
>>138699249
Former mccain supporter here its hilarious watching him crash and burn but in all seriousness we cant let the deepstate get the nuclear codes
>>
>>138705637
Having some old school tech is not necessarily a bad thing, I bet the chance of those steampunk ICBMs being hacked or malfunctioning is near 0%. A complicated mechanism has many more ways to fail.

Look at the absolute state of the navy, all their billion dollar satellite and radar doodads and they still manage to collide two ships in a single month. Put a one-eyed drunk dude up on the mast to be your lookout and he'll do a better job preventing that shit
>>
Don't forget the president that actually managed to fucking loose the nuclear codes...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/8077326/Bill-Clinton-lost-vital-White-House-nuclear-codes.html

http://archive.is/pawYH
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.