[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

USS John McCain Collision

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 18

File: Carrier front on view.png (270KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Carrier front on view.png
270KB, 400x400px
8 1/2 year Navy vet here (STG) wondering how the hell our ships keep getting crashed into in 7th Fleet. I was reading an article today about civvie GPS/autopilot getting spoofed/hacked by foreign actors. Anyone know anything about this? I know AIS can be faked, but beyond that I'm unaware of the vulnerabilities of merchant autopilot. WTF is going on?!? This has to be more than just bad watch standing. I've been through the Straits of Malacca and navigation is taken pretty seriously.
>>
>>138696277
>put a bunch of 18-22 yr old kiddos on deck
>officer on deck is some pasty kid that graduated OCS a month ago

gee I wonder
>>
>>138696277
It's stuxnet on a ship no doubt. They should have kept it a secret until the shooting started, but the Trump bait was just too dank.
>>
>be floating target
>decide that's too hard and ram into something else instead
>>
>>138696277
Hearsay from people I know at the Port of Singapore Authority(PSA) is that the destroyer didn't have its AIS turned on so stop it from being tracked as well as most of its lights turned off. It was 5.42 AM so it was dark. Of course the oil tanker would have been lit up brilliantly so how the sentry didn't see it coming from kilometers away is unknown. Or how both ships didn't detect each other with radar.
>>
>>138696570
>putting a fresh graduate in charge if a destroyer
I don't think even the US is that retarded
>>
File: bostian.jpg (80KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
bostian.jpg
80KB, 600x450px
>>138696277
What's to say this isn't becoming a thing due to *ahem*?
>>
>>138696277
already been discussed on 4/pol/ heres the thread: >>138576865
>>
>>138696277

It's because 90% of people in this country, including the military, are lead drinking retards.
>>
>>138697666
ty satan, OP read thru the thread and connect the dots
The happening has already begun, not sure when it will get hot.
>>
>>138697458
>how both ships didn't see each other on radar
I believe the Burke has a reduced radar cross section from certain angles. Not a stealth ship by any means, but enough to spoof a merchant radar? Maybe.

Can someone confirm or call me an idiot?
>>
>>138696277
>the Australian Army hasn't lost over 50 men in the entire war in Afghanistan
>The 7th Fleet alone has already lost 17 men through naval traffic accidents in the last 8 months

lmao how do you even miss a huge container ship like nigga open your eyes
>>
>>138697666
I don't give a fuck about N Korea or chemical weapons...this is specifically a Navy/maritime issue for this thread.
>>
This is a US destroyer that tried to take on the might of an Australian carrier well before GPS
>>
>>138696277
Ship specific systems should be closed circuit. If there is a way to remotely access steering with no manual override....I'd be pretty surprised. Sounds like BS to me, like the time the pilot crashed the B2 on takeoff in Guam and blamed it on "moister" in the electronics. Anyone familiar with that aircraft (or really any advanced airframe in general) knows that was a lie to cover for pilot error.
>>
>>138698079
>like the time the pilot crashed the B2 on takeoff in Guam and blamed it on "moister" in the electronics.
but that did happen
>>
>Next happens to an aircraft Carrier
check them
>>
>>138698079
>>138698166
>>138697884
>>138698206

Here is your reason, bitches>>138697601
>>
>Chinese Hacking
>Captain Shaneequa Lopez-Washington.

Pick one
>>
>>138697598
>I have no idea what was being said or what an officer of the deck is

>>138696570
Generally speaking the pasty new kid is the Conn, it takes at least 6 months underway to become OOD.
>>
>>138697793
From the images of the ship it looks like the tanker hit it from the side, but maybe it's stealth tech was too advanced for an oil tanker even with its entire length exposed to radar. But even then a ship crammed with hundreds of millions of dollars worth of tracking equipment doesn't detect an oil tanker.
>>
>>138696277
It was a hack - the backup navigation controls are entirely independent of the main controls, precisely for this reason.

Either a coincidence or foreign actor, most likely the second.
>>
File: image.jpg (10KB, 166x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 166x250px
> This has to be more than just bad watch standing. .
Nope.
US.. Always with the blame game.
Lose an election: blame the Ruskies
Negligence in navigation: look for "someone" to blame. Maybe the Ruskies again ? Maybe China?
Can't possibly be US at fault???
>>
>>138697601
>merchant autopilot
>>
>>138698341
>Generally speaking the pasty new kid is the Conn, it takes at least 6 months underway to become OOD.

Sure, but what the fuck was the entire CIC watch team doing? Typically the TAO is not a butterbar.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (35KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
35KB, 1280x720px
>>138698518
But anon...
We're the best!
So suck it
>>
>>138698686
EMCOM is the word
>>
>>138698741
>EMCOM is the word
I think you mean "EMCON".
>>
>>138696277
>USS John McCain
>Collides with merchant
You can not make this up.
>>
>>138696277
STGSN here, still in school. Advice for a pleb?
>>
>>138698827
To be fair it's been years

>>138698917
Pick a rack away from the bulkhead
>>
>>138698982
>Pick a rack away from the bulkhead

No shit, these days. We were bulshitting about sleeping topside in class the other day.
>>
>>138698917
Do you like analysis? If so, go to IUSS/SURTASS if you can get it. That was my first command. It's fucking awesome, compared to destroyer life. If you go there, get your pin and ESWS so you can go to a DDG with your pins as an E-5 and not get all the shit an E-3 gets. If you are a maintenance guy you are pretty much fucked.
>>
>>138698494
OR. Now hear me out....

our fleet os being half run by mulattos and mestizos that cant pass the basic air force navigation/iq battery but yet somehow are given control of more expensive ships

the only reason they CAN hack us is that our armed forces electronic security teams LITERALLY have an affirmative action program
>>
>>138699194
>our fleet os being half run by mulattos and mestizos

I think you are thinking of Supply/Admin/Engineering departments. We don't let those fuckers have clearances, so they don't get the good jobs.
>>
File: lcac onloading 2.jpg (505KB, 920x612px) Image search: [Google]
lcac onloading 2.jpg
505KB, 920x612px
>>138699153
I'm a tech. Rolling from ops to maintenance class next week, shit's going to suck. I got to be TAD at a hovercraft unit for a while, wish I'd picked that community somehow.
>>
>>138699382
Have fun being a work center sup and cranking. Are you A/V-15?
>>
>>138698494
>>138699194
Ex QM here; nothing in the navigation system for USN is hackable without overcoming an airgap, and even then that's not what would have caused this. The Nav systems don't integrate like that

This was a massive failure in situational awareness

>>138699321
You don't really need a clearance to be the guy whose supposed to see the fuckhuge ship that's about to hit you. Add to that one chucklefuck not paying attention to radar, or emcon...
>>
>>138696277
Its because the navy is filled with niggers and spics with a sub 90 IQ
>>
>>138699475
Yup, shit looks pretty good as far as ops.
>>
>>138699321
no. electronic security and counter security literally has affirmative action programs. its why you lost un ukraine. the russians have several decentralized commands and can readily adapt. it also helps hat their teams are all whitr with probably a few central asians of most eastern descent

america is fucked.

people have been waening for years american fleets are outdated. now theyre outdated AND being piloted by cavemen
>>
>>138699479
>You don't really need a clearance to be the guy whose supposed to see the fuckhuge ship that's about to hit you.

Agreed. But you know the old joke about how many sailors does it take to prevent a ship-to-ship collision. Between the aft lookout (who, let's face it, was most likely asleep), CIC, bridge watch standers, and whoever happened to be topside smoking at the time, this SHOULD have been averted. Fuck, how did the OSS operator not see it coming?
>>
>>138696277

Chinese microwave tech

1) scatter the waves
2) ????
>>
>>138699194
The red warning flags were being waived years ago about lowering qualification standards and retention practices. The USN has been mismanaged into a check-in-the-box culture.
>>
>>138699597
this. this is why the dmv and veterans healthcare sucks. its where the government shoved 90% of its quota hires so that the fbi and cia dont gey "fucked up"

niggers and spics in thr forces are causing this. theyve ruined several federal depts so far, infamously so
>>
>>138696277
US ships playing chicken with much larger heavier cargo carriers who don't take them seriously.
>>
>>138696838
Secret weapons have no deterrence value. They're trying to insinuate that they can afford to reveal their cyberweapon now because they have more up their sleeves.

Time is on their side, the longer they spook the US out of committing the more islands they can build and the more likely that America destroys itself in the meantime.
>>
>>138696277

You know damn well those watchstanders are fucking off, as always.
>>
>>138699620

It had some glaring flaws that I didn't like, but some features are good. If you want money, go to 7th Fleet. The liberty sucks there and there is a possibility of getting nuked if Little Kim gets a wild hair up his ass, but life is a trade off. Hawaii is slightly less money, but you are actually on quasi-U.S. soil and so there are less restrictions. Hawaii sucks though...filled with subhuman natives, shitty laws, and the Pineapple Fleet is completely fucked (also they don't give two fucks about ASW there).

My advice: do your 6 years and get out HONORABLY and use your G.I. Bill and veteran's status for all it's worth. DO NOT SEPARATE WITHOUT FILING A VA DISABILITY CLAIM THROUGH THE DAV!!!!
>>
>>138699859
this kind of shit is impossible to explain to normies

normies think "juat make a beyter checklist" because they are idiots. when you explain to them that no checklist is ever good enough, thry say its just your like, opinion man
>>
>>138700072
I was at least considering a shore tour, but if six and done is the right answer I guess that's it. What if I'm not disabled?
>>
>>138696277
>McCain somehow finds a way to kill more sailors a couple of weeks after the 50th anniversary of the last 134 he killed
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>138700072
great. more welfare for people that couldnt hack a basic worthless college class

i am so excited
>>
>>138700202
>What if I'm not disabled?

DO NOT SEPARATE WITHOUT FILING A VA DISABILITY CLAIM THROUGH THE DAV!!!!

Seriously, you take your (paper copy) medical record and mental health record (if you go to Hawaii, you will have one for sure) to your local DAV and they go through it page by page and pick out anything that you could remotely claim. They take care of everything. You go to a few medical appointments for verification and then you get your results. Even if you get a 0% rating, you are still technically a disabled vet. Anything above 30% opens a world of doors for you (like Voc Rehab). Plus, if any of your conditions get worse down the line (which, they will), you can always get your rating reevaluated and potentially upgraded. I got 70% (an extra 16k per year, tax free) and between that and my G.I. Bill BAH I can go to school full time and not NEED to work. I have a buddy who just got upgraded to 80% and got $18k prorated back pay from the time he got out.

I say again: DO NOT SEPARATE WITHOUT FILING A VA DISABILITY CLAIM THROUGH THE DAV!!!!
>>
>>138698838
underrated
>>
>>138700357
And what branch did you serve in?
>>
>>138700655
day of the rope
>>
>>138700655

>being this big of a leech

I got shot while in the Navy, had to have my shoulder reconstructed, and it's all fine but I still refuse to stoop this low.
>>
>>138700655
I deliberately did not; specifically because I wanted to go straight back into federal work.
>Don't disable yourself for sheckels.
>>
>>138700695
i served in the u.s.s. highest fucking tax bracket paying for you 90 iq scum that cant steer a ship straight

if the forces dont do their job they shouldnt get paid. none of you are in any danger.
>>
>>138700772
Still acting like a patriot
>>
>>138697666
>>138697775
He's the same kind of autist who links 3 hour YT videos with comments like this.
>>
>>138700772
>I got shot while in the Navy, had to have my shoulder reconstructed, and it's all fine but I still refuse to stoop this low.

>>138700777
>I deliberately did not; specifically because I wanted to go straight back into federal work.
>>Don't disable yourself for sheckels.

IMHO, veterans earn every benefit they get when they are out. To not take advantage of what is offered is foolishness. If I had my way, our government would be like Starship Toopers and only veterans would be able to vote and be a citizen. I sacrificed my prime youth for the military, so I'll take any leg up on the civvies I can get as I go out to make my way in the world.
>>
>>138701111

There's using the benefits you need, and then there's fraud. It's not offered to you if you aren't disabled, you are lying to get free money.
>>
Selective availability disabled as a form of corporate welfare, and to enable our enemies using commercial receivers. Only military receivers have selective availability discrimination, security key for authenticity must be embedded there, must be used. This has been going on for a good while. Remember the RQ-170 that was spoofed to land in Iran. Coalition of foreign actors engaged in hostile acts, and vulnerability testing. My spider sense is also telling me this will trace back to Awans.

How did we ever get here ? Time to quit speaking softly, and start swinging the big stick.
>>
>>138701111
military vets in america mostly dont fight, are mostly dumv as rocks, and are vastly overpaid for their jobs

you arent the only one who lost their youth to work, but youre the only self obsessed asshole vain enough with enough cuktural support to whine about it

by exploiting disability you are making sure that the people who need itDONT get it. you should be thrown in prison for fraud. fuck you.
>>
>>138700772
>but I still refuse to stoop this low.

As an aside, I did not give myself this rating (nor did I expect to get rated anywhere near this high), the VA did. I filed my paperwork through the proper channels and let the chips fall where they may. Such is life. I'm a firm believer in, "You break it, you buy it". If the military breaks a human being (in any way), then they are responsible for paying for it. You have to pay to play, and people aren't free.
>>
>>138701386

In what way did they break you?
>>
>>138701266
>There's using the benefits you need, and then there's fraud. It's not offered to you if you aren't disabled, you are lying to get free money.

>138701386
>>
>>138701386
if you expect pay, you dont deserve your honor as a vet. the benefits are lavish because we expect you to be honorable. if you are neither, you are a crimInal, and you get a rope.

i bet youre a spic

faggots like you are the cops that got the people in cville hurt. you would shoot at nazis but collaborate with niggers

get fucked
>>
>>138701266
>There's using the benefits you need, and then there's fraud. It's not offered to you if you aren't disabled, you are lying to get free money.

Sorry, forgot how to link. See previous response:
>>138701386
>>
>>138701656

How did they break you? I know a guy who fucked his back up on his own time, then blamed it on a parachute jump.
>>
File: animals_hero_bald_eagle.jpg (145KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
animals_hero_bald_eagle.jpg
145KB, 1920x1080px
>>138701111
If I had my way, our government would be like Starship Toopers and only veterans would be able to vote and be a citizen. I sacrificed my prime youth for the military, so I'll take any leg up on the civvies I can get as I go out to make my way in the world.

You joined for all the wrong reasons. You want to game the system now, like the absolutely gross numbers that are claiming disabilities. Lets be clear, everyone getting fraud benefits deprives legit vets, and screws everyone. I hear douchebags brag about it, and how they can stack income on top. No different morally than fags that want to join for sex surgery. Completely dishonorable.
>>
>>138701651
Lol, clearly you weren't listening when I said that I expected nothing. I filled out the forms and submitted them. I was surprised when my actual rating came back. Sure, I can sit here now after it is all said and done, but at the time I had no idea how things would turn out. It's amazing that some people get so butthurt about this, but such is life I suppose.
>>
>>138701829
we need to strip them of all assets and possibly kill them

late stage imperial grift has been stopped before. not often, but it has. it usually involves killing all parties invokved
>>
>>138701829
>deprives legit vets

I didn't realize a VA rep was in here. I'm glad we have someone who is actually an arbiter of claims to enlighten us on who exactly is worthy of receiving what.
>>
>>138701910
we are butthurt because hard working white people are getting taxed to the point of homelessness to pay for you fags

you thibnk you wont die when the conflict breaks out?

a serviceman that isnt killing niggers is worthless
>>
>>138702087

Again, in what way are you disabled? Are you actually impaired in any way?
>>
>>138701829
>I hear douchebags brag about it, and how they can stack income on top. No different morally than fags that want to join for sex surgery. Completely dishonorable.

You sound positively Liberal, especially you know precisely jack shit about me or my specific circumstances. I was merely giving advice who to someone who is just starting out in the circus, in contrast to most NCOs and fucking JOs that they will meet who will be more concerned with making board or their FITREP to give sound life advice. There is a life outside the military, and there is no better time to prepare for it than while you are still in.
>>
>>138698917
buck up and join the Marines while you still have time.
>>
>>138702196
>we are butthurt because hard working white people are getting taxed to the point of homelessness to pay for you fags

And who did you guys vote into office that started all the fucking brush fires around the world in the first place?!? You don't want to pay for service members when the leave the service? Fine, stop creating wars that call for massive increases in enlistments. We have been run by globalist Liberals and Dems for decades. And you think the blame is somewhere other than those who voted them into office? That's laughable. If you really want to afford to actually take care of service members AND veterans, how about cutting the pork programs that do nothing but make the military contractors rich. A good start would be the LCS, DDG-1000, and the F-35. But that is too obvious, I suppose....easier to take it out of the pockets of the people who are actually serving.
>>
>>138696277

Chinks have EW capabilities now so they are jamming/hacking our nav to fuck with us. We can do the same btw.
>>
>>138698518
The decision to halt operations came down from the DNI. There is something up.
Not that I dont agree with you on problems always being blamed on anyting but the actual cause around here.
It really is possible china is at the root of this one. GPS nav has been spoofable and jamable for a while now.
Again nobody knows for sure yet whats going on in the public sphere. But if it were basic level retardation the DNI wouldn't have advised them halt operations in the area.
Two of our most powerful guided missile destroyers that operate in chinas back yard are not out of the game for sometime.
The chinks are crafty motherfuckers and do not like having these ships in what they consider their back yard.
>>
>>138697793

Post-Stark hit, they've put RAM coating on warships to deceive weak radars (as found on missiles, and commercial ships will come under this).

Lookouts probably saw it too late or their warnings weren't listened to by helm.
>>
>>138702734
F35 is now cheaper than expected and is dominating 4th gen fighters. 17 to 1 kill ratio in red flag just this year.
>>
>>138702283
>Again, in what way are you disabled? Are you actually impaired in any way?

Yes, I am. When I listed my rating, I wasn't doing it to brag. I was doing it to illustrate the importance of doing due diligence and taking care of your own life. Nobody else in the military is going to take a more active interest in a service member's life and career than that particular service member. It is up to them to make sure their records are in order, their shit is squared away, and they have dotted all the Is and crossed all the Ts.
>>
ITS THE CHINKS AND THEIR SNEAKY CHINKSHIT

THEY WANT TO CAUSE ANY DENIABLE BAD PRESS FOR THE US NAVY IN THE PACIFIC

DONT TAKE THE CHINKS LIGHTLY, CHINKS ARE THE REAL GLOBAL THREAT
CHINKS MUST ALL BE EXTERMINATED LIKE THE INSECT PEOPLE THEY ARE

SINK THE CHINKS
>>
Weak, pussified Clinton/Bush/Obama military forgot how to do anything without advanced technology, even basic shit like stellar navigation.

Honestly, we're pretty fucked if we got into a real fight and all our gadgets stopped working. What the fuck would a platoon of soldiers do if they couldn't rely on immediate artillery or air support in this day and age?

Mattis needs to reintegrate true fighting spirit and fighting skills into our men.
>>
>>138696277

I know nothing but I can tell you this regardless:

It's Israelis. It's always goddamn fucking Israelis.
>>
File: F-22 chameleon.jpg (1KB, 125x78px) Image search: [Google]
F-22 chameleon.jpg
1KB, 125x78px
>>138703055
>F35 is now cheaper than expected and is dominating 4th gen fighters. 17 to 1 kill ratio in red flag just this year.

Yeah, OK. Problem is it has far less range, payload, and stealth than the F-22, which was cancelled so we could start work on the utter POS that is the F-35. The F-35 makes the CVN irrelevance problem WORSE because, especially with this plane, carriers have to get well with range of ASCMs and ASBMs just to launch their planes. You don't need VTOL on a fighter/air superiority plane. Period. We have specialization in platforms for good reason.
>>
>>138703136

Why are you dodging the question, in what way are you disabled?
>>
>>138703203

Paying off merchantmen massive funds to "make a mistake", is plausible.

That's a type of asymmetrical warfare that's very plausible.
>>
Even if hacked, shouldnt there be some people watching out?
>>
>8 years of Obama destroying Military leadership, moral, and filling it with faggots and trannys

Wow I wonder if that had anything to do with it?
>>
>>138699676
You can't tell me it wasn't an inside job. Boomer cucks were asleep a the wheel
>>
>>138703226
Why do that when we can have some stunning and brave transgeners instead
>>
File: Bateman.jpg (58KB, 600x327px) Image search: [Google]
Bateman.jpg
58KB, 600x327px
>>138703458
>Why are you dodging the question, in what way are you disabled?

If you were willing to make a determination about my character and service based on zero information about me, then I owe you precisely NOTHING in the way of explanation. If the benefits I have EARNED as a result of my honorable service bother you, then that's unfortunate. It wouldn't matter how many conditions I list, you are the sort to find some way to marginalize or trivialize them.

I was making E-6 pay sitting in an air conditioned space on a ship, and I got paid the same base pay as an E-6 getting shot at in the sand box. That's the way it goes. Take some personal responsibility and own up to your own fucking decisions (or lack thereof). You got shot, and you didn't file a claim. That's on you. So that means everyone who didn't get shot who files a claim and gets a rating is committing fraud? OK.
>>
>>138704419

So, whiny deflecting blog post aside, in what way are you disabled?
>>
>>138704419

Adding, yeah I was shot, and I did some dangerous shit in the Navy. But in no way am I impaired/disabled.
>>
>>138703226
>Weak, pussified Clinton/Bush/Obama military forgot how to do anything without advanced technology, even basic shit like stellar navigation.

Good point. I'm not sure they even practice stellar navigation routinely. Everyone knows that the first things to to go out in a modern conflict are satellites and comms. Ships on their own are fucked without that tether.
>>
File: wwwusnvsGOATBOAT.png (468KB, 800x422px) Image search: [Google]
wwwusnvsGOATBOAT.png
468KB, 800x422px
>>138696277
>Our boats keep being h-hacked!
No American, your navy is shit: it's impossible to hack posting look-outs
>>
File: 1496876100627.png (252KB, 629x505px) Image search: [Google]
1496876100627.png
252KB, 629x505px
>>138696277
>welfare Queens are too dumb to handle the property from their daddy govt.
Not really surprised tbqh. Maybe stop recruiting from the dredge of society and get qualified people, not people who just want hand outs and gimmes
>>
>>138696277
Russians or Chinese are fucking American navy in the ass big time. lol
Need more homos and trannies on the board otherwise straight soldiers are not going to do proper job.
I'm predicting two more ships in next month or two.
>>
>>138705122
>Adding, yeah I was shot, and I did some dangerous shit in the Navy. But in no way am I impaired/disabled.

You took it upon yourself to make that determination, which according to the VA you are not qualified to make. Again, that is on you. I'm not going to copy and paste my medical records, but since you aren't being a complete dick I will say that every one of my rated disabilities is service-related (I didn't get hurt on my own time and claim it, like you mentioned). My recommendation to you: if you think there is some sort of dishonor or pride thing involved with filing a claim, get over it and file a fucking disability claim. If you refuse to do that, then stop hating on those who are taking advantage of benefits that you refuse to touch.
>>
>>138703226
Yeah, I've heard from our servicemen who were in Afghanistan that some American soldiers couldn't even read a paper map.
>>
>>138705662

It's clearly some benign shit that doesn't impact you at all that you're surprised you got rated for. Jesus, blue side Navy is full of babies.
>>
>>138705699
>some American soldiers couldn't even read a paper map.
but they can read Burger's King menu no prob.
>>
File: 1503178892733.png (707KB, 880x640px) Image search: [Google]
1503178892733.png
707KB, 880x640px
>>138705662
>freely sign up for military
>get hurt in military who would ever think it
>I'm taxpayers burden even more know
Pls kys you disabled fucking retard. Who held a gun to your head forcing you to enlist. Srsly scum of earth.
Pic related I hope it's you
>>
>>138696277
d.. did you not read the vault 7 shit? CIA fucked the world
>>
>>138706281
easy tiger, maybe he went to fight ISIS so you can live in peace.
don't be such an asshole, cock sucker
>>
File: should-have-gone-specsavers.jpg (498KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
should-have-gone-specsavers.jpg
498KB, 1920x1280px
Nice Navy you got there America

Shame if anything were to happen to it
>>
>>138704008
Yea that ship is covered up with FLIR cameras and top of the line phased array radars and god knows what else.
>>
>>138706280
Well it is pictures
>>
>>138707142
I'm more worried about niggers than sand niggers all he fought for was jewish and zog interest. The military is nothing but welfare Queens and if the govt want them to be maimed and dead then that's what's gonna happen, don't like it don't sign up. :^)
>>
>>138707556
LOL
>>
>>138706382
plz explain
>>
>>138707698
I understand your sentiments and you have a point, but it's not that simple.
Many guys really believe in the fight against the evil and that's why they sign up.
Yes politicians are mega assholes sending guys many times to senseless wars but it's not such dry cut line as you are presenting.
Who knows maybe that anon is total asshole or maybe he is super cool dude who would give his life in a sec to protect yours.
Don't be so harsh on him based on his post alone.
>>
>>138696277
Both merchant ships that hit the destroyers were built in south Korea in 2008 so if someone implanted malware they could have done it at the same time. All those boats out there and the two that hit were built the same year 40 miles apart?No fucking way these are all accidents.
>>
>>138707556
Kek
>>
>>138707698
May want to think about what your saying.
One day those wellfare queens may save your ass.
Reality is the world is not a very nice place. Do you really think if we had no military that somehow your hate for someone else would keep another country from coming and stomping your ass?
>>
File: 1496977096680.jpg (15KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496977096680.jpg
15KB, 480x480px
>>138708252
>People are ignorant enuf to think the military keeps Americans safe
The military employs niggers, spics, and poor whites with tax money to kill sand niggers, which in the grand scheme of things I have no problem if that's what the govt. Wants to do its gonna do it.
But to expect support, sympathy, or respect for doing so is too much. Their wives don't respect them when they let the whole gang run thru them while they are deployed. Do you respect Tyrone for getting his ass to the welfare office? Don't want to be shell shocked or an amputee? get a real fucking job and stop playing gi joe.
>>
>>138708637

It isn't really surprising that they were both built in SK. Some ridiculously high percentage of ships in the world are made by South Korea
>>
>>138696277
You know who stands watch on an aircraft carrier? some dimwitted piece of shit who failed out of their tech school and had to go to the fleet undesignated. Standing there after working 12 hours and standing a six hour watch and they go fuck the hell off.
>>
>>138708927
Again were it not for that military you may be speaking russian right now in very hushed tones bitching about the shitty grain harvest this year and how shit the rations currently are.
>>
>>138708927
anon you are simplifying things to below nigga level. go fuck yourself.
>>
>>138708866
>would keep another country from coming and stomping your ass?
No living in one of the most heavily armed state with my own protection does that but thanks for you and your buddies keeping the zog going giving those other countries reason to hate. You're a great patriot!
>>138709107
And speaking russia are you for real dude? How much have you actually swallowe? russia has is and for the foreseeable future a 3rd world shit hole with no chance of catching the US due to their own famine inducing policies.
>>
>>138709232
You're supporting welfare babies who intentionally game the system, as they have admitted to in this very thread. They are niggers suckling at the tit of the Beast. :^)
>>
>>138696277
Diversity. Chase solved.
>>
>>138696277
probable hacker with a direct link to ukraine as the origin or leaker of shared vulnerability. foreign national either chyyyna or NK executed.
>>
>>138696277
Two collision in one year.....something smells
>>
>>138709443
Yea im sure you would put up a good fight anon. Unorganized, no proper communication equipment. No supply lines or support. Much less understanding the idea is to keep them from ever setting foot in your country to begin with.

The Soviet union would have walked all over everybody if the US military had not been there as a check to the Red army.
They would have took Europe and eventually come for you.
I wish I could count on you to defend the entire country but I will stick my money on the US military for now.
>>
>>138696277
>I was reading an article today about civvie GPS/autopilot getting spoofed/hacked by foreign actors.

They are crashing on purpose so that later they may pretend to investigate it and when the time is right they will come to the conclusion that it was hacking/cyber warfare by China, Russia, or North Korea.

It is a major false flag operation.
Gulf of Tonkin 2.0.
>>
>>138710012
Yeah the US military is bar none the greatest asset God has ever given the usa.
Lebanon 1980's bombed the fuck out 300+ dead
Vietnam sure looks like a win to me.
The red army was beat by a bunch of sand niggers come on dude get your head out of your ass and realize your nothing but a tool for the zog. Your friends blown off legs. Your ruined marriage. Your waking up crying. All to help the Beast keep going not for altruistic purposes
>>
File: 1477103216003.jpg (226KB, 624x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477103216003.jpg
226KB, 624x720px
>>138700890
I served in both the military and the highest fucking tack bracket. Your tax bracket means shit, and your opinion that people in the military are there because they're too broke for anything else is beyond ignorant. I think you're smart enough to know the military is the reason your tax bracket is possible. You say this stupid shit because you're weak, and ashamed in the face of a real patriot. I'm sorry you don't understand how someone can actually like something, let alone love it enough to sign that line. either way, say that shit irl no larp, you'll get cut and buried somewhere in the salts of utah.
>>
>>138710413
Beat by people the CIA equipped, armed, funded and that and ex green beret agency advisors trained as a final nail in the coffin of a cold war that had been going on for near 40 years.
>>
>>138710711
So did the lebanon bombing and the war in Vietnam not happen? Was it a simulation? Also cia is way beyond military but if you must go there. Look what a bang up Job they did in forming the rebel groups in syria.
>>
>ITT: every member of the military is a subhuman retard

imagine my shock
>>
>>138700072
Hawaii IT reporting in, living here sucks for 3 years
>>
>>138711053

Get your ass to MCT-1 or 2, ASAP.
>>
>>138710953
Idiot politicians make stupid choices that are about votes not whats right or wrong.
The military does what its told to do. It fights under whatever constraints are put on it. You are throwing out two examples to justify an argument where one has nothing to do with the other. That argument only serves your belief.
Far as Vietnam goes, if the politicians had gotten the fuck out of the way the US Military would have killed every living thing in that country. When tet happened the VC was on its last leg. That was their last big push and conducted in the hopes that American politicians would bend to public pressure greatly intensified by that assault into the south.
I am just going to save you and myself the history lessons. It is obvious you believe what you believe and nobody would do well trying to point out things you may be overlooking. Believe it or not, people join the military not because they have nothing else, but because they want to protect the things they do have. Shocker I know. Everything isnt always the JOOOOSSS my friend. You have some glasses on that is filtering out some of the world from you. May want to take those off once in a while and have a look around.
>>
>>138710451
>insulting my welfare makes me want to kill you
>>
I read an article about that, could tell right away something fishy went down.

I'd imagine the ship was in a place it wasnt supposed to be, or at the very least at a time they shouldnt be there. 100% chance doing something they weren't supposed to be doing. something happened leading to deaths, and maybe damage to the ship. as to whether or not it was another boat, tough to say. I seriously doubt it though.

the fact it was all over the mainstream news immediately after it happened tells you two things:
- the military isn't actually embarrassed by it because it didnt happen that way. same reason that shitty Netflix movie with Brad Pitt in Iraq ever got released.
- the military is actually embarrassed as fuck, and this is a cover story for something else they are more embarrassed of.
- a narrative is being pushed, and maybe the event happened this way, maybe it didn't. but no doubt an agenda is present.
>>
>>138710953
One more thing. Your arguement shifted from, "muh welfare queens" to "muh vietnam" when the vast majority of people that fought in vietnam were fucking drafted.
You may be an idiot. Should go have that checked provided you can find and wipe the oxy off your wellcare card.
>>
Don't these ships have automatic alarms for collisions?
I mean all aeroplanes have alarms for collisions...
If they do have alarms, do people ignore them?
>>
File: 1503267696678.jpg (47KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503267696678.jpg
47KB, 720x720px
>>138711804
You're the military fag that started spouting how the military is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Where's the one korea? 300+ marines and peace keepers dead no response? Too bad I'm not in the military and then I could get all the oxy for free too, but no y'all aint welfare queens. Put one in your head friendo :^)
>>
>>138711971
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dXqtPeJKiM
If civilians have these systems then the Navy must have systems which are enhanced by radar?
>>
>>138696277

It kinda goes like this...
"Attention unknown trading vessel! This is the USS FUCK YEAH!!! OOOHH RAAAAA!!! of the 7th pacific fleet. alter your course immediately.
>"Que?!"
"Attention unknown trading vessel, my penis is fucking huge because canons!"
>"Que? Yuu alther yor korss?!"

...and they collide.

It happens too often. I heard once that one of the Atlantic fleet carriers DEMANDED a light house alter course once.
>>
>>138711804
Also only a quarter of the US military was drafted in vietnam.
>>
>>138712264
I never said it was the greatest thing since sliced bread. I happen to fancy sliced bread a great deal. Wonder if it was invented by jews also?

I said that your claim >>138709443
>living in one of the most heavily armed state with my own protection does that
could not be counted on to defend the entire country
>>
File: 1431655510013.png (113KB, 500x557px) Image search: [Google]
1431655510013.png
113KB, 500x557px
>>138712767
either own up to it and admit your wife enjoyed that BBC while you were eating sand or dont. Not gonna change anything except for when you do come to grips with it and end it all. The guy who did invent sliced bread was a jeweler so meh :^)
>>
>>138712702
2/3rds volunteered 1/3rd were drafted. That may not be a vast majorly, but its still a fuck bunch of people and either way does not support your retarded ass argument.
>>
>>138696277
Woman
>>
>These people who enlisted for CUNTRY, and are against disney dollars
Fucking lol, your either disaffected middle class whites, dumb southerners, or immigrants. The rest of us are just poors who see the insane cost of education, and realize that it just takes three years of suck to avoid it. I went from being a general laborer digging ditches to working on a bachelors in computer Science while paying off a second house. Get fucked. And you guys who forgo disney dollars because of muh honor are even dumber, especially you with actual service related injuries. I got a purple heart, and give zero fucks for it being from an ied hitting an mrap I was in. A herniated disk, is a herniated disk fuck you give me money. Are there shitbags gaming the system, of course, that doesn't mean you have fuck yourself or family for it. Hell, a fucking 0% rating from the VA gives whatever kids you may have a tuition waiver at in state schools, state university is expensive you know. The VA home loan is amazing, they'll give you one for a house without needing a down payment at low interest, who the fuck does that privately? You self hating veterans really need to see a counselor.
>>
>>138696277
The ship intentionally rammed the McCain. China is trying to push the US navy out of anywhere remotely near the SCS
>>
I was wondering this, it's been happening too often to be a coincidence.

Plus there's been a bunch of F/A-18 and USMC crashes over the past year. My guess is they're fucking up with recruitment or training somewhere.
Thread posts: 155
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.