[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Pol Purge

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: Solar Cell QD.png (209KB, 946x460px) Image search: [Google]
Solar Cell QD.png
209KB, 946x460px
There is a purge coming my fellow polacks. It's not an ethnic purge, it's not a feminazi purge, it's not a religious purge. It's a pol purge. As pol comes to realize more and more that it was a main target of Russian propaganda over the last months, a liberal presence will start to take hold. I don't mean triggered feminazi liberals. But true patriot liberals. The ones that will save this country from the rampant campaign against truth. It's coming anons and you cannot stop it. No matter how much of a hick you are, you cannot stop a response to treason. Your support is dwindling and your fear tactics are starting to fail. Enjoy your hick haven while you can. Soon the russians will stop propping you, and you'll go back to being to uneducated to talk or move out of the park. Drip, drip, drip, like a leaky pipe, the rational folk will slowly move back in, displacing you from pol like a black family in DUMBO NY. Here we come ;)
>>
>>138693584
>implying most of pol isnt satire

seriously.pepe

Praise Kek
>>
File: illust_60667510_20170822_223843.png (394KB, 622x839px) Image search: [Google]
illust_60667510_20170822_223843.png
394KB, 622x839px
>>138693584
>>138693732
Both of you neck yourselves.
>>
File: SHILL-GRAPH.jpg (218KB, 1161x950px) Image search: [Google]
SHILL-GRAPH.jpg
218KB, 1161x950px
>>138693584
>it was a main target of Russian propaganda over the last months

Got any proofs?
>>
>>138693584
>Signed R_politics

Killyourself and as much of your family as you can.

Drop a toaster in the tub.
>>
/pol apparently means a lot to you, OP. Why so afraid? If you had the truth on your side, you would not need to silence your opponents. The truth would speak for itself. No, your identity politics has reaped the whirlwind and now far right fanatics are playing the identity politics game through white identity and the nazi bullshit. Your vicious and ruthless hearts are exposed for all to see, and there is no love in them.

You may crush all places where there are alternative points of view. You guys are already supported by your corporate overlords and the twisted MSM. Still though you will never crush the individual human heart. To join your side would be selling my soul. I cannot do that. Your side is evil.
>>
>>138693584
You sound like the worst kind of person. I'm glad the internet exists so I don't have to talk to you in person.
>>
>>138693584
You don't change pol.
Pol changes you.
>>
>>138693584
If you're so confident why are you announcing it in advance? Sounds like you dont have the numbers and must rely on intimidation.
>>
>>138693584
We've been here since 2010 and before, fuckboy. And we'll be here long after your suggar daddy Soros starts paying you.
>>
There is a cock coming my fellow polacks. It's not an ethnic cock, it's not a feminazi dildo, it's not a religious cock. It's my cock. As op comes to realize more and more that it was a main target of liberal media over the last months, a faggot's presence will start to take hold. I don't mean fapping to traps. But true gay sex. The one that will save op from the rampant degeneracy . I'm cumming
anons and you cannot stop me. No matter how much of a faggot you are, you cannot stop a response to our gay friend making these threads. Your support is dwindling and your fear tactics are starting to fail. Enjoy your dick haven while you can. Soon soros will stop propping you, and you'll go back to being too much of a faggot to talk or move off of my cock. Drip, drip, drip, like a leaky pipe, my cum will slowly move back in, displacing you from your friends like a nigger in DUMBO NY. The time has come and so have i ;)
A friendly reminder to sage these threads and make sure that it's known how much of a faggot op is, goodnight /pol/
>>
>reddit: the thread
>>
>>138693584
>shit copypasta

>>138693732
>tripfaggotry

I want these Redditors to leave already.
Simon Wiesenthal Center employees can leave too please.
>>
>>138693992
>>138694535
>>138694612
>>138694692
>>138694921
>>138694949
>>138695010
>>138695015
It's not up to you lads. It's started and cannot stop. Keep drinking the tap water and you'll join the side of truth soon enough. The Russians are leaving, and so is your dignity. The traitors will be the first to go to the gas chambers when politics continue down their inevitable path. Save yourselves. Convert. Love.
>>
>>138695375
The RUSSIANS ARE LEAVING.

The communists that infiltrated our governmetn in 1963 are being purges AS WE SPEAK.
>>
>>138695375

I do love, and hate the racism. I just cannot in good conscience support the current power structure in the united states. These neocon/neolib politicians pulling the strings are irredeemably corrupt. You obviously know this, OP. If you loved the truth, then you would not join yourself to either the republican or democrat party in any kind of form.
>>
>>138695375
It's not up to you nigger. It's stopped and cannot start. Keep drinking the tap water and you'll join the side of (((truth))) soon enough. The shills are leaving, and so is your dignity. The traitors will be the first to go to the gas chambers when politics continue down their inevitable path. Stop using shitty bait threads to disrupt discussion, you're only making larpers like me target you. Get it through your mongoloid skull that we don't care about your preachings.
Go and stay go.
Stop bumping your own threads.
>>
>>138695867
this is the only rational answer in this thread. Mostly did this to do a bit of hick triggering, but this is a good point. Sadly though, I think in order to effectively convey a message that will accurately sway, a side needs to back it. You're never going to have an effective movement backed by no party or agenda
>>
>>138695976
I let out some audible chuckles reading your work. Thanks for taking the time to do it, and it really lets me know that I'm on the right track with the message. Best of luck to you and I hope you get gassed last, or taken to be some sort of creativity slave
>>
>>138693584
I don't think this is a problem if they are actual liberals, and not the garbage progressives that are causing all the retarded problems. many true liberals actually agree with most of the sane opinions you see here, like sargon and styx.
>>
>>138696178

Things are not looking good, man. The identity politics of the lunatic SJWs and the identity politics of the abominable stormfront types are signs of this. Nobody will humble themselves to listen, nobody will be man enough to lay down their arms in order to find peace. Both sides have this religious fervor and see their enemies in almost inhuman terms. I do not like it one bit. God help us.
>>
>>138696678
there is a difference though, between a handful of stormfags (albeit growing in response to progressives), and a whole generation of cucked millennial progressives swarming social media, supported by corporations and the entire MSM.
>>
>>138696678
>Nobody will humble themselves to listen, nobody will be man enough to lay down their arms in order to find peace.

Why would they? There is no rational reason for either group to do that.
>>
File: Greatest Feminazi.jpg (548KB, 1302x946px) Image search: [Google]
Greatest Feminazi.jpg
548KB, 1302x946px
>>138693584

We want you here. Stay long enough and you become one of us.
>>
File: Call me a Nazi.png (497KB, 600x805px) Image search: [Google]
Call me a Nazi.png
497KB, 600x805px
>one of us
>>
>>138693584

>muh russians

I agree that i want the tards to leave but if you think that the russian spook is the reason they are here then your sadly mistaken.
>>
File: 21 Questions.png (106KB, 853x1432px) Image search: [Google]
21 Questions.png
106KB, 853x1432px
This is now a Jew redpill thread.
>>
>>138695867
>>138696678
>radical centrism
Get out.
>>
>>138693584
Your name is in the list. Soon or later something bad will happen to your social circle when we finally expose your sexual fetishes and behaviour.
Also go get a real job.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.