[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anti-facist win boston

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_2017-08-23-10-18-52_1.jpg (207KB, 1008x1094px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-23-10-18-52_1.jpg
207KB, 1008x1094px
US's largest anti-Muslim group cancels dozens of rallies after seeing size of anti-fascist crowds in Boston

The group was planning to hold 67 events across 36 states

>The largest anti-Muslim group in the US is cancelling dozens of planned rallies having witnessed the number of anti-right wing protesters who gathered in Boston to demonstrate against white nationalists.

>ACT for America was scheduled to hold 67 rallies in 36 states on September 9 to show its support for the “common sense America First” policies proposed by Donald Trump. The group claims the policies “prioritise real protection over political correctness, and celebrate American exceptionalism”.

>But after thousands of people turned out to protest against white nationalism and white supremacy in Boston last weekend - a show of strength that led the organisers of the so-called free speech rally to cut short the event - ACT has said it is calling off its own rallies and will hold an online day of action instead.
>>
>>138687374
Good. White nationalism is fundamentally antithetical to American values, and moreover is disgustingly collectivist.
>>
>>138687374
my god, the masses are dumber then I thought. I gave them too much credit

thank goodness we arent a pure democracy
>>
>>138687374
There must be good money in being a professional protestor.
>>
>>138687374
>But after thousands of people turned out to protest against white nationalism and white supremacy in Boston last weekend
>white nationalism and white supremacy in Boston
There were 20 people and the speaker was a fucking poo. These Lugenpress writers need a good old noose around their necks
>>
File: 1476808462467.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1476808462467.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
>>138687374
Brigitte Gabriel (Arabic: بريجيت غابرييل; born Hanan Qahwaji,[3] 21 October 1964)

the head of ACT is from Lebanon
>>
File: 1503372960791.png (182KB, 1440x839px) Image search: [Google]
1503372960791.png
182KB, 1440x839px
>>
>>138687374
I wouldn't believe any of this shit for a second. The Feminists niggers love to hype up their protests, I bet this is all lies.
>>
>>138688411
you really think people would just go and post lies on the internet?
>>
>>138687374

Antifa cuck alert... Also, the only fascists in Boston was the 10K crowd of Soros funded cuck normies who successfully derailed a free speech rally.
>>
>>138688080
She's a Christian. Lebanon is one of the few Muslim countries to not completely yet wipe out their Christian population yet, despite their best efforts during their civil war. Gabriel experienced that first hand.
>>
>>138687374
She's such am hero
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.