[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rhodesian Bush War

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: rhodesia.jpg (69KB, 550x370px) Image search: [Google]
rhodesia.jpg
69KB, 550x370px
Can I get a redpill on Rhodesia?
pol seems to sperg on about it quite a lot. I'm sure it's for good reason.
>>
File: 1475880079914.png (104KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1475880079914.png
104KB, 3840x2160px
It's the race war prototype. Read about it, it's not a secret.
>>
>>138684192
Isn't that what's going on in South Africa right now?
>>
Hold my beer. I gotta dig through some folders.
>>
File: 1495599995082.png (18KB, 482x415px) Image search: [Google]
1495599995082.png
18KB, 482x415px
>>138684622
Yes, they call them 'farm murders' but it's actual, literal white genocide.

Total media blackout in America though. Jews don't want the goyim to see what's actually going on.
>>
File: 1503198283214.jpg (2MB, 3744x5616px) Image search: [Google]
1503198283214.jpg
2MB, 3744x5616px
In the early 60s their standard of living was near the very top highest in the world. They fed almost all of Sub-Saharan Africa, and were called "The Bread Basket of Africa". They had a black majority, and a white minority. The whites were in control of the government and were the farmers as well.

Russia financed one commie rebel group, and China financed another in the late 60s. Civil war broke out. Because the country was White minority ruled, the UN and other nations turned their backs on Rhodesia, so Rhodesia had to fight without outside help, while the commie bloc was finiancing the rebels. As a note, lots of blacks fought for Rhodesia with the white man against the communists. Still took until 1980 for the commies to win. The Russia backed group won and killed everyone in hte China backed group. They changed their name to Zimbabwe and from once feeding all of Africa, they can no longer even feed themselves. Why? Because the whites were farmers, blacks didn't know how to farm and killed/raped every white person they found. They then destroyed a once great nation
>>
>>138683852
I failed you OP, I have lost them. I am nigger. I will seppuku
>>
>>138683852
Israel was the only one who came to their aid. Unchecked chinese aid to their commie friends went unanswered by usa. UK rejected their UDI because blacks werent in charge. They lost because not a single white Christian western nation helped. But Israel who /pol/ will claim is anti-white and anti-ethnostate helped. Same with South Africa too. The right wing politicians of the west did this.
>>
File: rhodesia.png (170KB, 1432x1100px) Image search: [Google]
rhodesia.png
170KB, 1432x1100px
This is the best summary.
>>
>>138685433
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhodesian_Bush_War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_independence_before_majority_rule
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel%E2%80%93South_Africa_relations
>>
File: rhodesians_90_years.jpg (129KB, 528x960px) Image search: [Google]
rhodesians_90_years.jpg
129KB, 528x960px
Also this one
>>
Rhodesians really never stood a chance when Europe turned on them. The problem was everyone thought of things as a race thing rather than just wanting to improve the country for everyone.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.