[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you know any actual antifa or white nationalists? Is this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 989full-mr.-pickles-screenshot.jpg (82KB, 989x555px) Image search: [Google]
989full-mr.-pickles-screenshot.jpg
82KB, 989x555px
Do you know any actual antifa or white nationalists?

Is this all just a morality play, staged by the government, to curb radicalism. Do these people even exist
>>
>>138671908
Not really. I know people that support one side or another but none that are so foolish to actually march about it. Especially with the former ruining the lives of the latter.
>>
1-800-Dial A Crowd
>>
>>138671908
No. Yes. No.
>>
one wants whites dead and gone and one doesn't

that's all you need to know
>>
>>138671908
Yes I know some antifa.
>>
>>138671908
I saw a neo-nazi at the mall shopping for jewelery with his gf.
>>
>>138671908
>Is this all just a morality play, staged by the government, to curb radicalism. Do these people even exist

probably

>"oh the rabble is getting restless, better start some random shit far away from us"

The fact that none of this shit is ever aimed at stuff that matters is a good sign.

protests died with occupy, it was when they learned how easy it was to manipulate this generation.
>>
File: 1494674284461.png (85KB, 460x480px) Image search: [Google]
1494674284461.png
85KB, 460x480px
>>138671908

> I hear you can meet a ton of antifa members just by posting a craigslist ad and promising them $25 just for showing up...
>>
>>138671908

Live in CA there are a lot of antifa in santa cruz and bay area who play really shitty "punk" music at my local bar. Bars are full of degenerate alcoholic white cucks which is a perfect breeding ground for antifa faggots. I talked to one of them are they are total obnoxious larping faggots. they actually believe there are real nazis in the bay area.
>>
>>138671908
Yes. Just last week, one of my FB "friends" got extremely defensive when I said 'Antifa is a hate group'. He ended up outing himself as a member when he posted, as a reply to another, that "I'm too old to be on the front line".
>>
File: sadboypepe.jpg (66KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
sadboypepe.jpg
66KB, 960x960px
>>138671908
Yes, antifa.

Yes, no, he himself is the one being radicalized.

He moved to SF a while back. Last time I talked to him he was trying to convince me completely dismantling our police forces across the country is a good idea because "the police are the violence arm of the government".

These people are insane.
>>
>>138678139
probably too much of a gay pussy too
>>
>>138676778
>If you treat white people poorly you will radicalize them and cause them to become violent
>/pol/ agrees with this
>If you treat muslims poorly you will radicalize them and cause them to become violent
>/pol/ sees this as a poor excuse
>>
File: 1496687106827.jpg (82KB, 371x557px) Image search: [Google]
1496687106827.jpg
82KB, 371x557px
>>138678992

> can't tell the difference between a culture that cuts off people's heads over a cartoon and a culture that doesn't
> mfw
>>
>>138671908
I know plenty of anarchists living in squats drinking homebrew and playing DnD. The protest shit is like a job to them, and it keeps them violent and loose. Their real concern is living outside of society and not having their squats taken over by nigs, so violence is required. They are total inept faggots of course -- like dumber and more base than monkeys -- it is laughable to see them being hyped in the USA.
>>
>>138680916
One culture rams cars into crowds of people and endorses genocide, and the other one...
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.