[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuckin Tumblrfags are over running Splatoon 2

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: tumblrvirtuesignalling.jpg (60KB, 382x382px) Image search: [Google]
tumblrvirtuesignalling.jpg
60KB, 382x382px
Obviously it'd be difficult to get them out of the game but there's got to be a way to trigger the fuck out of them.

They annoy us, we can annoy them a thousandfold back.

What's the best way to accomplish this lads?

Triggering drawings in-game that don't break the TOS?

Raiding Tumblr?

These fucking douchebags are beyond annoying.

Especially since they're now trying to get ppl kicked off Splatoon 2 for "bullying" if you don't want the Alphabet soup of genders all over the place. Apparently that constitutes bullying.
>>
Put this in /pol/ bc of the 60+ gender pronoun posts that are infesting the game and they're trying to push their political agenda and silence ppl who don't want this shit shoved in our faces....
>>
>>138664953

report them? there's gotta be a way to do that. ninty is too kid friendly to not have a method
>>
Play homosexual games, win homosexual prizes
>>
>>138664953
You can't trick me into buying a Switch!
>>
>>138666089

Nah I was thinking there's gotta be some way to easily trigger the fuck out of them. Not necessarily in game though
>>
File: 1422922016999.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1422922016999.webm
3MB, 800x450px
>>138665276
Nintendo's approach is to usually keep out of controversy at all costs.

I remember the last time they allowed rape in one of their games...
>>
>>138664953
Wouldn't this be a better thread for /v/?
>>
>>138665276

Sadly it's mostly furfags talking about how they need to make this community "TRANS FRIDNELY"

"PROUD TO BE NB"

I don't really care who they wanna fuck but stop proclaiming it at every opportunity.
>>
Unemployable freakshows are paid with your tax dollars to stay at home and push their agenda in a children's game. What an amazing time to be alive.
>>
>>138667811
Also, before anyone gets their panties in a twist, I know that Nintendo didn't make Besieged.
>>
File: 1500496097950.jpg (430KB, 1935x1290px) Image search: [Google]
1500496097950.jpg
430KB, 1935x1290px
>>138664953
>love my fellow white squids
>we are AMAZING
>banned
>>
>>138667826

Normally yes but there's a heavy political component to this. It's basically that terrible episode of Bill Nigh.
>>
>>138667897
The long march is succeeding my dude.

I'm so sick of this "let's all be progressive and hate ourselves for being white and have 150+ genders!"
>>
>>138667974
>

Double standards indeed. I haven't seen anyone say that shit but I've seen proud to be trans and NB like every other players card.

It's just a game, one that most people play (at least adults) to get away from being constantly preached and condescended to.
>>
>>138664953
Shits been happening for days. Just get pack to posing lewd squids please
>>
>>138668409

That;d be nice, at this point I'd take tentacle hentai over the Tumbr faggots and the micro-aggression mob.
>>
>>138667950

I wasn't gonna say it my dude :p
>>
>>138664953
Can't it just be reported?
>>
>>138664953
Reporting the furries for sexual content worked. So I'm doing the same to these people.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.