[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ESSEX - PLANET OF THE APES

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1500356841774.jpg (125KB, 960x803px) Image search: [Google]
1500356841774.jpg
125KB, 960x803px
Any fellow bongs from the Essex area that have seen a notable increase in niggers in the last couple of years here? Starting to feel more and more like London.
>>
Nuga
>>
File: king of the niggers.jpg (173KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
king of the niggers.jpg
173KB, 453x604px
>>138664120
>be me
>navy reservist
>sent to Va for a school
>long but i graduated
>go to local tobacco shop that i frequent before to buy a cigar
>guy that owned it was a friendly chink
>walk in to notice that it was slightly renovated
>the humidor was now in the back room of the shop
>no one around
>walk in the back room to see that the door to the humidor was propped wide open with a chair
> my brand is doubled in price to what its normally labled
>buy a cheaper brand
>walk to the counter
>still no one there
>rang the bell like and impatient cunt checking into a hotel
>niglet walks out of a supply closet smelling like weed
>"wa"
>"im ready to buy"
>pay with cash
>didnt give me correct change
>tell him im short 3 buck and change
>"nah uhh. dats wad it cost"
>show him the price sticker
>get my change
>drive back to my hotel kinda irratated
>go on the balcony and crack a beer
>unwap my cigar
>stail
>tried to light it
>half of it crumbles away
>buy black n milds across the street

emancipation was a mistake
>>
>living where towie is made ever
nope
>>
southend here

seen a noticeable increase in pakis, muzzies and romanians but cant really say the same for niggers, but i dont go out much
>>
File: Shieetttt (2).png (236KB, 533x331px) Image search: [Google]
Shieetttt (2).png
236KB, 533x331px
>>138664453
Yeah noticed I see more muzzies and poos walking around too in the last 5 years or so, still don't see that many of them yet. Just nipped out to the off licence to get a late night snack and saw a gang of nogs standing around near a bus stop, chimping out over something on one of their phones. Essex was never a paradise but I think in the next 5 or so years I might make a move out of this dump, just don't know where to go. I heard the South West is still 99% white, can anyone confirm?
>>
EEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj8ThOmPTuM
>>
File: rwVGW.gif (649KB, 480x228px) Image search: [Google]
rwVGW.gif
649KB, 480x228px
>>138665613
That guy can't be from London, he's white.
>>
>>138665085

even just going to one county away is better than this shithole to be honest. my parents are content staying in essex so im hoping to move to norfolk with the misses in a few years
>>
>>138666124
Yeah my Dad actually has a boat in Norfolk and might move there when he retires in a few years, I might follow him, it seemed alright up there. I just can't tolerate being around shitskins and chavs anymore, it's such a miserable place.
>>
>>138664120
Bro thanks for that pic, I'm crying with laughter
>>
councils lad
part of the social cleansing in London
for example Lambeth don't renew expired tenancies on housing benefit claimants in their borough
rather they payoff a lump sum to councils down our way to rehouse them in social properties
this "policy" reached high gear in 2015 and has let up

[source: insiders]
>>
File: britishpepe.png (11KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
britishpepe.png
11KB, 229x220px
>>138666726
No worries lol, I wouldn't mind moving to Canada but I don't know if my plumbing experience would be recognised over there or not, might have to check that out, that or New Zealand.
>>
>>138667243
Oh that would explain the rise in negroids I've been experiencing here in the last few years, I reckon it is fast approaching time I leave then, I don't want to wait for it to become London 2.0, thanks for the input mate
>>
>>138667574
I'm a plumber too bruh, as long as you know swet, pex and mip/fip you should be good
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.