[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Another reason why the 2nd Amendment is important

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

Keep in mind these guys saved their businesses while everyone who didn't defend themselves had their stores burnt to the ground:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRc_FlmW2Jc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py4AMYebHGI
>>
>>138658925
Based Roof Koreans.
>>
>>138659414
Indeed.
>>
File: 1499524968929.jpg (186KB, 950x647px) Image search: [Google]
1499524968929.jpg
186KB, 950x647px
fuckin love these bros
>>
>>138658925
Roof koreans,
Best koreans
>>
>>138658925
Only snowflake dumbfucks oppose guns... then they call people who do have guns to help solve their problems. The vast majority of gun related crime does not happen from law abiding citizens. Any gun law would only affect law abiding citizens... who weren't the problem in the first place. You think a criminal cares about the law? Of course not, they're criminals. A gun law only causes bigger problems... stupid people can only see what's right in front of them.
>>
>>138660016
>>138658925
/effay/af
Post more inspo
>>
Aren't Koreans disproportionately (compared to other asians or the general public) pro-gun just because of LA?
>>
>>138659414
this
>>
File: 1430260377159s.jpg (10KB, 250x166px) Image search: [Google]
1430260377159s.jpg
10KB, 250x166px
Once things started to calm down, they were quick to be disarmed.
>>
>>138666409
I used to know a guy who was a little outside of the riot zone for that. He took his M1 up to the roof of his apartment building when trouble started to get too close. He said one of the police helicopters came around for a look, he waved at them, they waved back, and that was the end of it.

Do you know if they were more than disbanded?
>>
File: DH1KRgiVYAAxFak.jpg (309KB, 1245x1875px) Image search: [Google]
DH1KRgiVYAAxFak.jpg
309KB, 1245x1875px
>>138665392
Korea has a mandatory military service, so 99% of their men can handle fire arms, so yeah they probably like their guns. Generally the people who are afraid of guns are the ones who have never held one.
>>
We need to strategically ally with the asians and bring them to our side. They are getting screwed just as much if not more by all this social justice bullshit.
>>
File: time2balive.gif (2MB, 639x462px) Image search: [Google]
time2balive.gif
2MB, 639x462px
>best Koreans are on the roof
>north Korea is south Korea's roof
>>
>>138667321
Asians know the lie liberals spread about "poc." Libs hate Asian men because they prove their entire "whitey won't let poc win" mythos false. Also ever Asian I've ever met has been extremely racist, only liking their countrymen/whites, absolutely loathing niggers/spics/and other Asians. Truly a great ally. Just don't race mix.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.