[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

China - Mexico alliance

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

This needs to happen. China should invest there over the next decades, Mexico gives them bases on the Pacific coast. Together they also build up the presence on the south so when US collapses internally they just march in and retake what Gringo took in the first place.
>>
>croatia

where is this coming from? or are you a proxy fag
>>
>>138657071
>he doesnt know about Rainbow Dash is my God
get out newfag
china numba 1 fuck taiwan
china already has experience from hearing niggers in africa, they can use the same formula on mexiniggers and take over US
fuck the Uni*ed sta*es
>>
>>138658182

>namefagging
>ponies

excuse me for not still being in highschool
>>
China should just go Communist already, what are they waiting for?
>>
"Pinches chinitos cabrones"
I can already hear all the racism.
>>
Whats going on in this thread?
>>
>>138658374
>he doesnt know about pol's history with ponies
normie get out
>>
Dumbest idea ever.

The Mexicans have USA by the demographics, the USA is lost, and YOU want to give the USA a reason to nuke the fuck out of Mexico and win.
>>
>>138656964
China fucks over every country they lend money to. Look at Venezuela.
>>
File: 1503107227135.gif (240KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1503107227135.gif
240KB, 320x320px
>>138659402
>China fucks over every country they lend money to
>US flag
>>
File: 1478879149240.gif (4MB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
1478879149240.gif
4MB, 333x250px
Mexican here

I respect USA and everything, but there is a small chance of an economic collapse happening.

I need to repeat that the chance is very minuscule and small but take this into consideration;

1. Social movements that separate;
Blacks from whites
Feminists from non feminists
Gay activists vs Christians
Guns vs non guns
And the list goes on

2. Donald Trump, the most unpolitical person, changing stuff he does not even understand such as;
Global warming
International agreeements
Friendly countries partnerships
Non white groups
And the list goes on

3. The current technology allows to manipulate peoples ideas easily, by manufacturing fake news on an industrial scale. It is so fast and easy to publish fake statements over the internet, and people are willing to take those messages as facts.

4. Idiots (people who dont care about politics) are gaining more power. There are movements deciding to take a Jefferson statue down and put a Kardashian one. There are people who proclaim to be black activists, and interrumped a Bernie Sander speech. This people have alredy gained a critical mass and have the tools to mess around on real issues. (4chan is an example of this.)

5. Economical enviroment. There are so many people looking for high paid jobs, and those jobs are not as numerous as low paying jobs. It is so common nowdays to see people with a college degree working as a retailer or be unemployed. This will bring a civil unrest.

6. New buying tendencies. People dont consume the stuff that is being made in america. They rather buy the latest gadget from a FOXCON factory rather than eating food made in america.

It will be very rare to see an economic meltdown in america, for that, many people (not only Trump) will have to fuck things very bad. But the problem is not the president, the problem is the current american people.
>>
>>138659569
Green texting is not an argument in itself.

The fact is Mexico would not want to all itself with a foreign power with a reputation for enslaving countries with debt.
>>
>>138659782
That already happened with the US, what's the difference?
Guess why you never see politicians like Donald trump say anything about our debt to the US

Let's ally with the chinks and forget about our debt to the US
>>
>>138659569
In all seriousness, what are they going to do if one day we just say fuck off chinks we ain't payin?
>Stop making the cheap shit we buy?
Good, America needs to go back to paying more for something that lasts rather than the instant gratification of a $300 55" TV.
>Go to war with America?
Toppest of zoz m80
>>
File: maximilianI.jpg (39KB, 184x200px) Image search: [Google]
maximilianI.jpg
39KB, 184x200px
Dejad de ser una republica.
>>
yeah - the two export countries can sell shit to each other and ship it back and forth.

sage
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.