[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Murder of Truth

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 5

This Swedish Journalist was murdered in the last several days. Her head was cut off. I cant find a single one of her editorials online. Tell me why she died pol, help me find the truth.
>>
>>138655976
um no sweetie, swedish people don't technically exist
>>
>>138656122
Fuck you libtard.
>>
>>138656275
they are all anglo-muslims now
>>
What's her name?
>>
>>138655976
that woman was killed by a freak from denmark who built a submarine. media reported he first said he dropped her (alive) at a cost, then he said there was a deadly accident under the sea and he burried her at a beach. that guy probably killed her. no one knows why she was with him or what she was working on. that's all i can contribute.
>>
>>138656480
This is all beside the point a girl was killed, I want to know why, I want to know who she pissed off, and I want to know how she was killed. If you don't wish to contribute fuck off.
>>138656578
Kim wall
>>138656615
Do you have any of her previous editorials I could read through. English preferably but I will take anything I can get.
>>
>>138655976
She did a story on rapefugees got raped, end of story.
>>
>>138657297
no sorry. it was only a few days in the news (not as main story). maybe check for spon.de (they have an english section which maybe contains somw artivles).
i wish you good luck. maybe it's something big.
>>
In previous thread an anon said she was researching clintons. No citation was provided tho
>>
>>138658624
Can you please send a link
>>138659205
Thank you for your help, if you can send more people to this post so we can find the truth.
>>
>>138659589
Clintons, ok maybe she is connected to peter smith's death.
>>
https://www.channel4.com/news/missing-journalist-killed-in-danish-submarine-accident

this was on the news yesterday
>>
>>138659995
Thank you
>>138655976
IF anyone has any articles by her please link them
>>
>>138655976
https://www.welt.de/vermischtes/article167636516/Daenisches-U-Boot-gehoben-keine-Spur-von-Schwedin-Kim-Wall.html

that's german article about the case. unfortunately i don't have time to translate it now (maybe tomorrow or some other anon is so kind to do it). after reading a bit i think this could definitely by a reason to start ewo threads. at the first glance you think it is a common attempt to cover a crime (rape, murder) by getting rid of forensic clues. but that makes not really sense. maybe it's an abduction. maybe it's big. keep digging, anon. the story seems fucky.
>>
File: slagetvidpoltava2.png (140KB, 700x320px) Image search: [Google]
slagetvidpoltava2.png
140KB, 700x320px
>>138659995
The eternal dane strikes again
War when?
>>
File: 1503291958627.jpg (81KB, 727x452px) Image search: [Google]
1503291958627.jpg
81KB, 727x452px
here's a bump 4 u (for you) w/ a random picture
>>
>>138660183
Google archive isn't working on my computer, if you can se if you can google her "Kim Wall" results in jully. Maybe she wrote something someone didn't like.
>>
>>138659995
>He originally claimed he’d dropped Ms Wall off in Copenhagen harbour.

technically correct
>>
>what probably went down
>guy and girl are on submarine, everything goes fine the first hours
>guy is feeling his soldiers running in his pantalooners and comes to near to the woman
>she says "no, this will have consequences, young lad"
>he goes on killing spree
>>
>>138656615
>freak from denmark who built a submarine
Who believes this nonsense? Sounds like a fairy tale, though I suppose anything is possible.
>>
at first we should focus on madsen and wall. get there accounts and connections. who are their peers? where do they hang out? crawl yelp, fb, ig and everything. we need to build a repository with raw information we gathered. social media accounts will soon be shut down. check swedish newspapers for articles or anything mentioning her.
>>
>>138660769
I think the guy is just some sort of danish Stefan Raab
>>
something is wrong with that story. unlikely he did it alone and without instruction. i guess she found something. before we search for the why we need to gather the evidence. most important are her contacts. is her death undenieably confirmed (dna)? that smells like a big fat shitdump taken upon truth.
>>
File: 800px-Peter_Madsen_(inventor).jpg (116KB, 800x1090px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Peter_Madsen_(inventor).jpg
116KB, 800x1090px
>>138660907
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UC3_Nautilus
>>
>>138660907
prominent and famous people are oftem connected to powerful people. they find each other (social events, parties and charity).
>>
>>138660769
So I was thinking that if this guy had a private sub he must have had a shit load of money right? Like your average joe fuckenburger doesn't have the kind of doe to own or maintain a sub. Did a little digging and apparently the guy is an entrepreneur who Owns a company making bootleg spacecraft Copenhagen Suborbitals https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copenhagen_Suborbitals

It is apparently entirely funded by private donations. My idea is this someone approached him, offered him a shitload of money and told him to kill the girl. He wanted to make it look like a disappearance but he fucked up. Some anons above suggested that Wall was looking into the Clinton foundation, does anyone know where the Clintons are now? Are they in Europe or anything?
>>
Beheading of peace
>>
okay anons, i need to go to bed. gather infos. archive them. we need to analyze invloved individuals and find possible connections and motives.
>>
>>138661978
>It is apparently entirely funded by private donations. My idea is this someone approached him, offered him a shitload of money and told him to kill the girl. He wanted to make it look like a disappearance but he fucked up. Some anons above suggested that Wall was looking into the Clinton foundation, does anyone know where the Clintons are now? Are they in Europe or anything?
like really, there is not a better way to do such a thing? especially in refugee infested europe (who all have no identification or fingerprints made)
>>
>>138661978
i'm not educated about clinton foundation but investors tend to use proxies (companies they found solely for an investment) to protect them from losses. at the current state everything seems possible. we need to gather data before they (whoever that is at the moment) deletes or manipulates it. archive and local storages must be used. take screenshots and search for geo tags if her socialnedia posts. timestamps also people likibg retweeting posts. good luck.
>>
>>138655976
Oh shit, looks like a fuckin leaf used google and found her website with all her writings:

kim-wall.com

Search this, faggot.
>>
>>138655976
Are you fucking retarded? At least post her name if you don't post a link.
>>
>>138662462
Ok so maybe the refugees did do it and this guy is just the fall guy, or maybe he drugged her and gave her to the refugee. I don't know the story either anon this is just speculation.
>>138662772
Kim Wall is her name, though you've probably left the thread already
>>
>>138655976
>Her head was cut off.
Gee, which religion of peace did it?
>>
She was guilty of being a white woman in a country that doesn't belong to her. A filthy infidel.
>>
>>138663054
I can easily find her name, i am just telling you if you are OP to post basic info.
>>
>>138655976
Just found this site detailing her career
https://kim-wall.com/about/
Apparently she is your average run of the mill liberal reporter, feminism, climate change, that sort of shit. It may be thin but we might just be dealing with a muslim killing of a feminist reporter who poked her nose into some sex trafficking or drug dealing,
>>138663342
And I'm telling you to fuck off.
>>
>>138662747
whats getting into you? you salty before thread even properly started off?
>>
>>138663305
Cuck
>>
>>138656275
>falls for a sweetie post
>unironically uses the word "libtard"
Wow, /pol/ isn't very bright, is it?
>>
>>138663963
No pol is plenty bright, its just sick and tired of your shit. Want to post random stupid shit? Go over to /bant/ they love that there.
>>
>>138655976
submarine involvement makes this incredibly difficult to resolve
>>
Here we go boys and boys with cocks cut off. This is the best I can find. There are two off-shoot stories filling in some details but it seems that keeping details of cases secret is normal in Denmark if the bummers of the BBC are to be believed
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40999566
>>
>>138664444
yes
what goes on in submarine stays in submarine #nohomo

I just made this stupid comment to bump the thread btw
>>
>>138665432
Pretty accurate assessment though.
>>
>>138655976
She heard the submarine was long and hard and full of Seamen.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7fNHr46jD0

heres a tedxtalk of him, which just made him 10% less sympathic

but nice being self-thaught and everything
>>
Found her Twitter account. Fucking skipped it cos it mentions china and NYC and I thought it was a different person. I'm going back under to investigate, back soon.
Dive! Dive!
>>
>>138665824
looks like his actual current project was actually the "space program"

why did the journalist wanted to do the submarine thing then?
>>
>>138666736
>>138665824
topkek
this was in the recommended
https://youtu.be/V35Vw29tay0
>>
She says she writes about chainatown, vampires, and feminism... sounds spooky.
This is the last big thing she had published (Harpers). It's from Cuba but it straight away goes into SMUGGLING and illicit activities of a similar nature.
https://harpers.org/archive/2017/07/the-weekly-package/
Soooo.... she asked too many questions? Looked in the hold? Or refused his romantic assertions?
>>
>>138655976
she was apparently making some sort of story about the submarine guy, and had been following him for a while.

Sexually frustrated older guy killed hot young female when they were alone on the submarine and dumped the corpse. Nothing new under the sun.
>>
https://af.reuters.com/article/worldNews/idAFKCN1B21UY
>>
>>138663582
No patience for laziness or stupidy. It's my flaw.

My only flaw.
>>
>>138655976
There was a thread about her a few days ago which might have more information...
>>
>>138670772
>>137430482
>>137701075
>>137186804
>>
>>138655976
I thought she was danish. or was she just in Denmark on an old, real old, unsubmerged submarine. Same reporter or no. Scandinavia which 20-15 years ago was relatively crime free, is really resembling the Danish crime noir detective stories like The Killings etc..
>>
long live the rocket madsen
>>
>>138667249
Good job mate, thank you so much
>>
>>138660747
???

google Nautilus UC3
>>
>>138655976
>Tell me why she died pol, help me find the truth.
She probably made fun of him, he lashed out at her, she demanded to be let off, and they got into a fight, and he decided to kill her.
Men are extremely dangerous, women really have no idea. We are like pitbulls.
>>
>>138655976
She was held captive in a refugee-sub-marine headed for Atlantis.
>>
>>138677032
Nicest guy you know = twisted fucking psycho
>>
>>138662462
the point is not for it to be secret and hidden the point is for the bitch to die. if some rando we have to pay off does it so be it!
>>
File: e4d3S1T.jpg (49KB, 959x482px) Image search: [Google]
e4d3S1T.jpg
49KB, 959x482px
>>138680660
pic related
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.