[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whiteness

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 240
Thread images: 27

File: eth.png (4KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
eth.png
4KB, 400x400px
Treason to whiteness is loyalty to humanity
>>
Belief in whiteness is exhibit of resentment based racist hate. This is not a word a normal person would use.
>>
>>138653826
We do not hate you or anyone else for the color of her skin. What we hate is a system that confers privileges (and burdens) on people because of their color. It is not fair skin that makes people white; it is fair skin in a certain kind of society, one that attaches social importance to skin color. When we say 'treason to whiteness' we mean we want to do away with the white race as a social construct. We do not mean we want to exterminate people with fair skin.
>>
File: unnamed.png (31KB, 415x354px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
31KB, 415x354px
>>138654702
Exactly which way do you believe these privileges go?

Of course you hate white people, not because of their skin and not even all white people. Only tall, attractive white people who look plausibly intelligent are hated. The root of your negativity is envious resentment, you feel threatened by people who look like they have a better chance than you and instead of accepting your place you blame the system, as if forced equality of outcome were not more contrived than equality of treatment.

Pic related, literally no one else can be rejected for jobs due to "cultural reasons."
>>
>>138654702
What if it's not the system that attaches importance to a fair skin color, but the achievements of the people who share this trait?
>>
>>138653713
(((David)))
>>
>>138655029
(As a fellow white person) You seem to have misunderstood consider this parallel: To be against royalty does not mean wanting to kill the king. It means wanting to do away with crowns, thrones, titles, and the privileges attached to them. In our view, whiteness has a lot in common with royalty: they are both social formations that carry unearned advantages.
>>
>>138655550
Yes that is my name what of it?
>>
wtf does this have to do with ETH
>>
>>138653713
What did you say to me bitch?
>>
>>138656093
>(As a fellow white person)
Exactly how and why should this bear any weight in this argument unless this argument is already corrupted by your identity? If you have ulterior motives or hidden agenda, then you have a conflict of interest and anything you say or do is corrupting.

>It means wanting to do away with crowns, thrones, titles, and the privileges attached to them.
And why do you believe the privilege to lead a singular military leader to rally troops against common enemies was necessary during rough times of roaming, raiding tribes?

>In our view, whiteness has a lot in common with royalty:
So you're creating this false dichotomy to use Marxism to instill racism? Royalty aren't habitually disadvantaged for "equality" reasons.

>they are both social formations that carry unearned advantages.
Again, what unearned advantage? I've already implied I want an explanation here. Is it a genetic advantage? If so you are dysgenic and simply want a zero sum game, why don't you plot to nuke white cities so their genomes are corrupted? That's what you want, isn't it? Those unearned genetics to be taken from them. You could even be more specific, you can buy high power ultraviolet lasers in Shengzhen, then you sterilise people in public covertly. Is this what you want?

You need to own up to what you actually want. If its horror scares you, then you must own up to the fact you're wrong and asking for something evil. Taking any real undeserved advantage from white people is either genocide or genome warfare.

Just trolling as this shit is equally evil, someone somewhere will take you seriously and will buy a UV laser.
>>
By the way blackness is an identity that can be plausibly argued. Black studies is the study of a people that has formed itself in resistance to its oppression by white people.
>>
>>138653713
Define "Treason," "Humanity," and "Whiteness," please.

Also to the rest of your non-argument

privilege doesn't exist, there are arguably a few americans still burdened by jim crow, but slavery ended, and the people today do not deserve the reperations their parents were owed by people who are decendents of those dead. Guilt is not inherited, nor inherent, otherwise all black people would be in jail, and all mexicans would be deported, all jews would be hung and muslims would be buried in pig skin with our asian hyper-hegemonic rulers laughing from their eternal thrones, you racist piece of shit.
>>
>>138657056
You can't frame a "study" around a conclusion, that's corrupted academia and strictly anti science.
>>
>>138653713
Since when is this Zendikar? Is Hillary an Eldrazi?
>>
>>138653713
is eth /ourcoin/?
>>
>>138657056
by your own definition, and your supposed academic background in black studies, you're black.

If a black person studies history by your definition, they'd be white. You're insipid and insane, fuck out of here.
>>
KEEP
SHILLING
ETHER
ANY
WAY
YOU
CAN

THANKS

ny investment's up 1,083% on the year
>>
>>138656435

lol right???
>>
>>138657406

yes everyone who wants to make money in the long run should have some ethereum but wtf is this thread lol
>>
>>138653713
Drunk here.

It's people like you that cause me to disaffiliate from the Left. Hate against someone for their skin color is a no-no according to the Divine, but the Left's hatred of White People makes it just as terrible as the Racists that it vilifies.

And if I defected to the Left, I would literally unleash my vast knowledge of political communication to aid the Left Wing cause. The political landscape would literally quake, considering how easily I could information out.

But your hatred of White People, David, means that I'll never give a breath to help any Left-Wing cause, and would gladly be thrown off this rock then to succumb to Anti-White rule. And without the support of me, or others like me, the Left will never acquire any serious power in this nation.

Treason against the Left is loyalty to myself. And if you expect White people to stand by the Left, your as mistaken as expecting Jews to stand by Neo-Nazis.
>>
>>138653713
go back to /biz/
>>
>OP stops posting
Either a troll or a brainwashed moron who just realises any attempt to brainwash us will have the opposite effect.

I have proven that, in fact, non white women are the only privileged group in our society. Just because it still doesn't work out for them is not a reflection on us.

>>138657161
Privilege does exist, see: >>138655029
In left wing societies, people seen as weaker are privileged causing dysgenic effects. In right wing societies, people seen as stronger are privileged causing a vicious cycle.

Of course privilege exists.

>>138657838
It's a troll. Either good post so others know what to say and how to say it when they find people genuinely like this, or just ignore the cunt. Please don't waste your down time caring about things here.

Literally any bipartisan extremism is cancer.
>>
>>138656282
Triple parentheses indicate you're a Jew. I agree with him, you're a Jew because you sound like one. Safe assumption.
>>
>>138657043
Regarding the last part of your post.The task is not to kill the white race physically, but rather bring minorities together in such a way that it makes it impossible for the legacy of whiteness to continue to reproduce itself.
>>
>>138658383
Your right Aussie. You probably can recognize a shitpost better than any smart burger can.
>>
>>138658450
Ok if I'am Jewish what does that matter?
>>
>>138658622
>makes it impossible for the legacy of whiteness to continue to reproduce itself.
So, you want everyone not white to gang up on everyone white to stop them reproducing?

I'm sorry, but that's genocide.
>>
>>138653713
OP, just accept it, the white race is the master race. You can't compete and you are mad about it. Just accept your own inferiority and you will be happier.
>>
>>138658743
Since global Jewry has declared war on Whites, it most certainly matters.
>>
File: judaism-powerpoint-51-728.jpg (146KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
judaism-powerpoint-51-728.jpg
146KB, 728x546px
>>138659093
>implying
we all know that Jews are the real master race. You can't compete and you are mad about it. Just accept your own inferiority and you will be happier.
>>
>>138656435
Coin shilling, as ETH owner I won't complain.
>>
>>138653713
Why don't you stop hating white people because you're jealous?
>>
>>138658849
How is it genocide if the white race does not exist? Anyhow hypothetically if the white race did exist you would've mixed with the other races so much already at this point in time that you would virtually all be mixed race.
>>
>>138659303
Agreed
>>
>>138654702
You're going about it all wrong, that's why you're in this mess. You need to eliminate blackness as a social construct, for whiteness as a construct to cease to exist. Black cannot deconstruct white without exposing duality. So it must eliminate itself, and the duality will deconstruct.
>>
>>138659446
>How is it genocide if the white race does not exist?
Excuse me? Why are you ignoring my posts and my points? Is it because you have weak arguments?
>>138655029
>Of course you hate white people, not because of their skin and not even all white people. Only tall, attractive white people who look plausibly intelligent are hated. The root of your negativity is envious resentment, you feel threatened by people who look like they have a better chance than you.
I've already addressed this, you have nothing against short, fat bald men with massive rounded jaws and tiny foreheads.

>you would virtually all be mixed race.
This is literally a non sequitur statement.

My claim is you're a resentful beta.
>>
>>138653713
Equality is a myth. "Fairness" is a lie. I value my own people before blacks, jews, Asians and Hispanics because they do the same. Whites are a minority on the planet earth. And we colonized it. So fuck off (((David)))
>>
>>138659419
How can I be resentful of 'white people' if whiteness is a social construct?
>>
>>138660300
Good thing your ilk are the world's greatest losers.
>>
>>138659446
Genocidal fucks like you make me glad my country isn't so cucked as to give up its right to be armed. Fuck you and those like you.

Remember friend, I'll always shoot a traitor before an enemy. And you fall under the former.
>>
File: images (43).jpg (9KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images (43).jpg
9KB, 384x384px
>>138656093
>(As a fellow white person)
>>
>>138660573
How's that? What do you know about me, or my people?
>>
>>138660607
Traitor of what exactly?
>>
>>138653713
By whiteness you mean dragging subhumans kicking and screaming into modernity and then attempting to make them your equal? I guess it was naive to think that offers could handle the responsibility of looking after themselves and holding themselves to the same standards as whites
>>
>>138660778
Against your own. You said you were yourself white. We are a minority. The foreign hordes have destroyed most of Europe, and will do the same to any nation they gain majority in. And there are people like you who would usher the world you hand to your children, to a pack of savages. You arent just a traitor to whites. You are a traitor to your own children and their future.
>>
>>138654702
Yes you do. You're a subhuman shitskin racist and you will be deservedly executed. The annoying thing is you'll actually question "why me?". The "system" confers privileges on niggers, as indicated by all of the observable evidence and policies of the institutions of society. If you fancy leaving the white man's country and living with niggers in Africa under a system of blackness then feel free, although of course you won't do that because deep down you know you rely upon whites to take your racist bullshit and still treat you better than you deserve. I'll ignore the poetic bullshit about skin colour not making people white because eclearly your an imbecile not worth wasting that much time on, as for race being a social construct you must be mentally ill to deny such obvious realities, ironically though it would mean racism is a social construct and so you ant say people are inherently racist but logic was never the strong point of Marxists. Whether you want to exterminate us or not is fast becoming irrelevant - we've given you everything you now take for granted and all you do is promote racism towards us. We will remove every single one of you and send you to some shitskin land where you can blame the white man in a country whites had nothing to do with
>>
>>138658622
Don't worry, we're working on a solution to that. As for your earlier retarded post about kings having unearned privileges you yet again show the ignorance of a Marxist. Anyone who fails to see the sword of Damocles weighing over the head of every king is a fool
>>
>>138659303
Master race? Did they conquer the world? Are they the most beautiful? Do people aspire to be like them? Are they the most honourable and empathetic? No, you're just weak parasites with no morality manipulating those with empathy.
>>
>>138661014

>>138661757
Y'all seem alright. I'd lend you firearms if you came to the new world.Stay safe fellas.
>>
>>138659741
So you're a kike who deserves to die like the rest of them. I'm so glad this shit is ramping up. Can't fucking wait to see that "why do the goyim hate us so much" look in your eyes
>>
>>138653713
How long should I HODL ethereum
>>
>>138662242
>the weakest, dumbest, most incompetent race is the master race nigga, trust a brotha!
>>
>>138662603
Until the next fork (soon).
>>
>>138660573
You mean the people that brought the entire world to heel and triggered so many libtards that everything normal is referred to as "whiteness"? Let me guess, you're body is rich in melanin and your sisters name is unpronounceable?
>>
>>138653713

t. brainwashed
>>
>>138662359
Stay safe. No more brother wars
>>
>>138661757
I reassure you I'am white and not a 'subhuman shitskin racist'. By the way how can I be a 'racist' if I myself don't believe races exist? I don't believe we're 'inherently racist' either. Racism can still be possible through believing races exist.
>>
>>138662688
Stealing the jew's achievements for yourself again I see.
>>
>>138662620
Are you saying I'm a nigger? You do realise I was taking about whites? Or are you a nigger and this incapable of a coherent thought?
>>
>>138654702
we need to do away with affirmative action and racial stereotypes, then we will achieve a better society
>>
>>138662898
>shiiiiieeeet da crackas know
>>
>>138662843
If I didnt believe gravity existed, would it cease to do so?

Race exists. Fact.
>>
>>138653713
>being this stupid
>le clever 4th grade bumper sticker

your post sucks
who the fuck can tell what you're talking about?
whiteness is not a fucking country you shitstain
>>
>>138662843
Whether you believe in race or not is irrelevant, only a moronic Marxist would say something so stupid. If I killed someone it doesn't matter if I say "but I don't believe in murder"
>>
>>138662888
Not able to provide a single example i see. Thanks for the entertainment merchant
>>
>>138663152
It's true what they say, niggers or cumskin, the difference is skindeep. In the head it's all the same.
>>
>>138653713
Only a white would believe this. People don't see themselves as the same as everyone simply because they perceive whites as the pinnacle of society. You only see white or black women believing this and it's debatable if black woman who do believe in it actually buy into it.
>>
>>138663020
I'm sorry but you're not making any sense. I'm just going to assume you're a nigger. Fun fact about niggers: they've been on the planet longer than whites but have achieved less than whites, yet through Jewish indoctrination believe it's bizzare that they achieve less than whites in white countries
>>
>>138663253
Thanks for proving my point
>>
>>138653713
You can say that about blackness too but it's not going to make my skin change color
>>
>>138663253
Wrong. Check out cranial capacity. Also forehead and jaw structure. If it was skin deep forensic pathologists wouldn't be able to tell differences in skeletons based on skull shape.
>>
>>138663593
Butthurt whitey thinks being able to fit an extra tumor in his cranial cavity somehow makes him smart lmao kek lol
>>
>>138663762
You have no idea do you?
>>
>>138663032
Would you like me to rewrite it at a third grade reading level?
>>
>>138664109
Your impotent sub-20 IQ tears are delicious, white devil.
>>
>>138664254
You don't believe race exists. It in fact exists, and measures into daily life. You can deny it. You can insult it. You will still be factually incorrect, and intellectually dishonest with those around you, and worst of all, yourself.
>>
>>138664590
Not an argument. Races are separate and different from each other biologically. Bone structure, muscle density, and neurologically.
>>
Loyalty to civilization is more important than loyalty to "humanity"!
>>
>>138664890
Define 'civilization'
>>
>>138664879
>when your strawman is so elaborate it's not even the same topic
>>
>>138665180
Jews.
>>
>>138654702
>millennials go into debt to learn this useless nonsense at college

I bet you consider yourself an intellectual.
>>
>>138665180
Civilization: where people in 3rd world shit holes want to flock to instead of building up their own nations.
>>
>>138653713

> being loyal to humanity

Why?

Why would you be loyal to random Chinks, to Ahmeds and poo in loos?
>>
>>138665180

Define "loyalty to humanity"

Only 5 % of humans are white liberals, most humans are right-wing as fuck
>>
>>138665184
>hurr durr hurr durr I'm legitimately retarded

I restate: you have no idea, do you?
>>
>>138665236
Thus why most degrees are useless.
>>
>>138665236
No. I didn't go to college to learn this I'm representing the average person
>>
>>138653713
>demanding that good people hate themselves
You are a traitor to all that is good in this world and deserve to burn
>>
>>138665869
> average person

the average person is a chink that hopes he wont be randomly killed by a final destination-tier accident tomorrow

he has zero concern for whatever "humanity" construct white liberals have made up in their minds
>>
>>138664613

>>138665869
And you can't actually explain why you believe yourself to be correct. Do you expect to be taken seriously out of guilt, ignorance, or weakness?
>>
>>138665493
Is there any truth to this? Is there any truth to anything any of you say?
>>
>>138654702
>We don't want to murder you, we just want to suck out all the oxygen from the room you're in after we block the door.

You're talking about making life inhospitable for people so they can't live, yes you want to kill them.
>>
>>138658383
Way to shut this shit down immediately.
>>
>>138656093
>In our view, whiteness has a lot in common with royalty: they are both social formations that carry unearned advantages.
Yes and your view is bullshit and we see your true motivation - hatred of the reality if being alive.
>>
>>138666451

What is with the random questions?

I asked you to define "loyalty to humanity"

Can you do that?
>>
>>138665869
No you're not, you're a misanthrope who hates white people and western society.

If you had anything meaningful going on in your life you wouldn't be obsessed with such a regressive ideology.
>>
>>138658622
The legacy of whiteness built the computer you are using you ignorant little nihilist prick.
>>
>>138666577
To society I'am white; so if I'm spreading bullshit consciously how would this work to my benefit?
>>
>>138666259
>the average person is a chink...

Who has nothing but contempt for pricks like OP

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-21/baizuo-new-derogatory-term-millions-chinese-are-using-describe-americas-white-left-r
>>
>>138667097
It doesn't. You don't benefit from spreading hatred toward your own race.

We will always shoot a traitor first.

Because of people like you.
>>
>>138659446
Oh my God you're insane, you go from speaking like something exists then denying it when confronted.
Denial of something has always been a leadup to a mass murder.

Every American reading this, get more means to defend yourselves with for gods sake. These freaks are off their meds.
>>
>>138667097
It sates your masochism - the latter born of inverted pride and contempt for the world
>>
>>138659308
I can't get the fucking blockchain to download. I'm sticking with bitcoin.
>>
>>138667097
Whites don't owe anyone anything as a group. Their ancestors were the most advanced, so they conquered the world and made the lesser peoples their slaves or subjugated them outright. Nothing wrong with that, the only reason nobody else did this is simply because they were unable. America today does not confer any privileges to anyone with white skin, the only privileges that exist in reality are wealth and good genes. You seek to exterminate white people and white civilization. You are an animal, and a retard, and your life is as worthless as your shit-tier ideas.
>>
>>138667097

How does Spain benefit from allowing morocans with long criminal records from freely moving between Morocco, France and Spain and finally killing 14 spaniards?

Answer: they don't benefit directly from that at all, but they allow that because they have been convinced that such stupidity is the "right thing to do" by idiotic moralists

Active leftists like you do benefit directly, you end up working with a high salary in some bullshit waste fo tax-payers money like the "Council for Ethnic Integration" where people pay you to speak bullshit

And the jewish elites don't benefit either but they are blinded by fear of whites
>>
File: 1499999519045.jpg (51KB, 640x638px) Image search: [Google]
1499999519045.jpg
51KB, 640x638px
>>
So, do we rename all the Rockefeller shit or what? How white does the whiteness go, cause I'm poor. Leave me alone.
>>
(To my fellow white people) We cannot survive as a society if we continue to attempt to maintain a monolithic monoracial society to fix this it is imperative to erase these social constructs by integration.
>>
>>138667832
Alright the jig is up faggot. You are obviously LARPing. Enough shitposting.
>>
>>138667832
What?
>>
>>138667832
> We cannot survive

Why??

Saudi Arabia has existed and will exist for the next 1000 years as an arabic muslim supremacist state. They not welcome christians won't make them somehow randomly vanish

Why will white countries randomly stop surviving unless they allow themselves to be conquered by strangers?

Your definition of Survival is the opposite of Survival
>>
File: 1475808050829.jpg (65KB, 618x618px) Image search: [Google]
1475808050829.jpg
65KB, 618x618px
>>138658743
It means that you are less opposed to the destruction of America as you have a place to stay in Israel.
IF you are a Jew
>>
>>138667832
Multi-culturism doesnt work you stupid white apologist nigger. It has never worked, will never work, and is the destruction of nations.
>>
>>138667832
It is a demonstrable fact that the exact opposite is true.
>>
HE IS LARPING. SAGE OR DONT REPLY.
>>
>>138667832
We (white folks) didnt set out to be monoracial. I pay a guy to mow my lawn, fix my car, now I'm a slave driver? Neat
>>
>>138654702
holy fuck i don't understand you idiots

i guess you don't accept that race has a real biological basis

there is no system set up to benefit white people. it's bullshit

see: cultural marxism
>>
>>138654702
None of that matters. All that matters is that white people are working to preserve their identities, and there isn't anything outsiders can do about it. There is absolutely no reason you you cannot accept this peacefully. There is nothing about white preservation that necessarily implies conflict with blacks.
>>
>>138668090
The only people in the world who think there's a conflict between the idea of being jewish and white. Even leftards attack jews because they're white. Checkmate, stormcucks.
>>
>>138668368

jews themselves claim not to be white when convenient
>>
>>138659446

Do you suppose Jewish women are Jealous of Ivanka in the same way that blacks are jealous of white women that date black men? Would that explain why the media hates her so much lately?

i mean, i get why they are jealous. She took the best jew on the market.
>>
>>138668309
When niggers learn,
"you don't shit where you eat",
then... maybe...?
>>
File: flat,800x800,070,f.u3.jpg (120KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.u3.jpg
120KB, 800x800px
>Falling to bait this hard

I'm going to sage this for the sake of humanity
>>
>>138660573
If that is true, why do other minorities affirmative action? You can't claim we lord power over you and then claim we suck at the same time.

There is some serious cognitive dissonance in this.

And for the record, I don't think that white preservation has to be at odds with other minority groups. There are plenty of different groups working to preserve the so called cultures and beliefs of all sorts of groups, whites don't have to be any different. I honestly have zero hatred of other races and think that every human has something to contribute. However, I do value diversity more than multiculturalism.
>>
>>138668450
Everyone claims jews are or aren't white when it's convenient to them, most notably nu/pol/acks, neonazis, and stormcucks.
>>
>>138653713
Non-whites are non-human.
>>
>>138667238

gaddamned, even Chairman Mao book carrying commies think these people are a fucking joke.
>>
>>138668767
Current issues with black culture are a result of DNC welfare programs. I fully believe blacks would all turn back into Thomas Sowell without it.
>>
Niggers are not human beings. They are a humanoid beast more fit for jungle life. Trying to integrate them with us is as futile as trying to integrate chimps to live among us.
>>
File: 524670.gif (252KB, 550x563px) Image search: [Google]
524670.gif
252KB, 550x563px
>>138669140
WE
>>
>>138668916

jews are the main ones making that claim, and tey are right

http://www.tikkun.org/nextgen/jews-are-not-white-in-21st-century-usa
http://paulkivel.com/resource/im-not-white-im-jewish-standing-as-jews-in-the-fight-for-racial-justice/
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/12/are-jews-white/509453/
>>
File: bantu.jpg (66KB, 665x460px) Image search: [Google]
bantu.jpg
66KB, 665x460px
>>138669140
>>138669204
ARE
>>
>>138669249
Archived that
>https://theatlantic com/politics/archive/2016/12/are-jews-white/509453
https://unvis.it/theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/12/are-jews-white/509453
>>
>>138669140

IT worked until welfare. Here and Africa.
>>
File: nor.jpg (43KB, 462x246px) Image search: [Google]
nor.jpg
43KB, 462x246px
>>138669140
>>138669204
>>138669269
THE
>>
>>138656093
>As a fellow white person
Do you perhaps have a hooked nose and a lack of foreskin?
>>
File: 6847332.jpg (22KB, 360x568px) Image search: [Google]
6847332.jpg
22KB, 360x568px
>>138669140
>>138669204
>>138669269
>>138669317
SAME
>>
>>138656093
Rothschilds and other rich powerful banking Jews are actual royalty you Jew.
>>
File: 1503028952767.jpg (50KB, 300x262px) Image search: [Google]
1503028952767.jpg
50KB, 300x262px
(((>>138653713)))
Our hate is adamantine and unbreakable, anon.

Any anti-white thread will be transformed into an anti-jew thread. That's how \pol\ do.
>>
>>138669505

They're still satanists. The Rothschilds are satan worshipping sabbateans.
>>
File: IMG_2941.jpg (51KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2941.jpg
51KB, 850x400px
Fuck you and your commie jew overlord
>>
>>138653713
ive seen you post with the same exact fucking name before. good god you do not quit.
>>
>>138654702
Ok, the only actual racism I've seen is from darker skin blacks bad mouthing lighter skin blacks. So is it literally a shade of evil, or what? Don't you dare fucking say all white people faggot--less than 1% of southern land owners had slaves and a whole fuck ton of lighter skinned people have moved here since that time. The basic truth is that the vast majority of white people are no more/less tied to evil acts than any other race. You're deluded with media and 'college' experience.

Hope you get your shit straightened out.
>>
Diversity is the key to peace, not Multiculturalism.
>>
>>138669204
niggers really are upright chimps... they just haven't ascended. kek dat bone structure
>>
>>138669647
Yes. They are satanists. They are royalty in title only.
>>
What is this humanity you speak about? Can you please describe it and also post a photographic example of it?
>>
>>138667832
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og
>>
>>138667097
traitors hang first
>>
>>138654702
Your whole entire argument is based off the assumption that white people owe the world something. All these societies that whites have built that you enjoy the fruits of, but want to destroy were built through thousands of years of death, destruction, hardship, disease, and learning by whites for ourselves. And people like you resent whiteness for the things it has brought into the world and want to destroy for its perceived slights against other "equal" cultures. What is extremely sad is that you don't realize the absolutely devastating effect that "destroying whiteness" will have on our societies. It will rapidly transform our first world countries into the third world contries that the "oppressed minorities" came from. Your quality of life(or your children's if you even have children) will go down the shitter, but that doesn't matter in your depraved, marxist mind considering you only have one goal that can satisfy your autism: have every single concievable group of people perfectly equal in every aspect, even if that means equality is suffering and poverty.
>>
>>138670534
Niggers can honestly go back home to Africa for all I care.

Traitors like OP (if he's even white) should get actual terrible and awful treatment.
>>
>>138653713
You just made me a white identitarian.
Congratulations.
>>
>>138656093
Natural born privilege doesn't need to be earned, and it's not constructive to undermine it.
>>
>>138672808
Trust me I'am an expert on these matters you're simply being brainwashed by these people
>>
>>138653713
LOL, this bait should have made its sorry ass to the bottom by now. Clearly, there are many salty white faggots that lurk here.

SAGED
>>
>>138669919
Israel cannot be diverse it does not have the economic means to do so.
>>
>>138673724
Brainwashing is when lies are taught to you as the truth, and truth lies. We all know whites and niggers are not the same.

Believe me, it actually pains me to say that because I know a lot of good black people, but by and large, whites, spics, and blacks cannot live together.
>>
>>138653713
Treason to Jews is loyalty to humanity*

Jews always project their crimes onto others.
>>
>>138675048
Jews have nothing to do with this.
>>
>>138675312
You're new here aren't you?

Stick around for a while, kid.
>>
>>138675048
In fact your movement would be much more successful if you stopped slandering Jews like this people like you are to blame for your movements failure.
>>
File: IMG_1481.jpg (99KB, 870x678px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1481.jpg
99KB, 870x678px
>>138654702
The problem is, reality is racist.

White people built better cultures, which developed superior societal systems, which lead to superior education, agriculture and technology.

We can't help that we're smarter: to survive in the environments we settled in, we had to be more aware of abstract concepts like future time orientation, or agriculture would fail. These same abilities developed over millennia lead to western civilization. In the mean while, sub Saharan negroes did nothing but build mud hovels and lead a stone age hand-to-mouth existence.

Deep down, what bugs all of you people is that you know it's true. You know you'll never create music like Bach, create art like Michelangelo or create the inventions that change humanity. You can't get to the moon or fathom the depths of space time. You might be big and strong, have a big "muh dick", but you ain't gotta it where it matters and, barring a rapid eugenics program, ya never will.

This is why you were colonized, this is why you were made slaves. This is why you didn't have the technology to fend off European invaders. This is why you can't maintain a single 1st would nation or, for that matter, city, where you are the majority population. This is why, when provided with affirmative action, aid, diversity quotas and every possible leg up, standards have to be dropped to create equality of outcome. Yet, your ghettos never get better, you kill each other at astonishing levels, you never learn.

As a group, you're stupid, and that's why you're stuck. There's no institutional reform that will fix your stupidity.
>>
>>138654702
but dude, whiteness is the so cool. think about if you were literally descended from alexander the great type motherfuckers who just raped and pillaged the whole world then got tired and bored and turned liberal only to come crashing back to the top like what's happening now
>>
>>138676045
We have to be accurate about who the real proponents of all this fuckery is. It's the Jews. You haven't been here for very long. Jews are behind multiculturalism and replacement population agendas.
>>
>>138676832
(Like I said at least a dozen times before I'am white,anyhow)
1.Race is a social construct, not a scientifically valid category of human differentiation;
Whatever differences do exist between so-called racial groups are so minimal as to be essentially meaningless;
2.Intelligence is a vague and culturally contingent concept with no clear meaning that we can easily test, and those tests we have developed for the purpose (such as IQ batteries) are inherently biased and flawed; and,
3.Whatever differences in academic performance, and/or observed “intelligence” exist between different so-called racial groups are the result of environmental factors, not genes.
Flowing from these premises, we on the left have typically held that public policy must correct for these environmental disadvantages to which persons of color have been subjected, so as to create a fair and just society.
Needless to say, I far and away believe that the four premises of the anti-hereditarian, anti-racialist position are much closer to the truth than those of the so-called racial realist. Biologist have utterly crushed the work of hereditarian racialist (who have no biology or genetics training at all) like J. Phillippe with scientific evidence and reasoning which none of you seem able to rebut. Others like Richard Nisbett have presented even more evidence on the malleability of intelligence and its dubious link to racial heritage.. Other research, such as that of Joel Myerson, Mark Rank, Fredric Raines and Mark Schnitzler at the University of Washington in St. Louis, which found that black IQ scores are boosted four times as quickly as white IQ after attending college — and thus, a mere four years of college can cut racial IQ gaps in half — has been altogether ignored by you racial realist, and for obvious reasons. If IQ gaps can be halved in less than half a decade of intensive educational instruction, genes cannot possibly be the culprit.
>>
>>138680883
Whites and blacks are VERY different. So are spics. If you grew up in America you'd know that. Where are you from? Show us your flag.

I am telling you from experience, nigs and spics are too different to live together with whites.

This applies to Muslims as well.

We do not all belong together. Tell us where you grew up or show us your flag. You might just believe in whatever bullshit your professors or high school teachers taught you.
>>
>>138656093
You can't do away with the opinions of others. You can only not play the race card.
>>
File: 1468784890139.jpg (47KB, 599x413px) Image search: [Google]
1468784890139.jpg
47KB, 599x413px
>>138680883
>>
File: 1503291004965.jpg (51KB, 716x399px) Image search: [Google]
1503291004965.jpg
51KB, 716x399px
>>138653713
>>
>>138682357
You're a clever one
>>
>>138682357
...But wait doesn't Alex Jones deny evolution?
>>
>>138682357
I tried to not read that in his voice....but it's impossible.
>>
>>138681584
I'd rather not say
>>
>>138682228
how the fuck have i not seen this one yet
>saved
>>
>>138681584
Israel
>>
>>138667591
I just use coinbase to purchase and bittrex for my exchange, no problems.
>>
>>138683225
>>138685452

So you grew up around mainly 1 people right? Jews? It's easy to think we are all the same people if all the people you've met are the same.

I had to grow up with blacks and mexicans. They were horrible. They generally lack courtesy, are aggressive for no reason, don't know anything about politeness, and are also really stupid and hard to relate to unless you dumb yourself down to their level. They listen to trash music that you'd normally not stand, they watch stupid movies because that's all they can comprehend. Idk, I could go on, but I'd rather not. They don't have the same sense of humor, they are just stupid and aggressive and you have to willfully act stupid to be among them. I was pretty much a wigger in middle-school just to fit in because everyone in my class was mexican (thank God I grew out of that shit).

It's easy to just say we're all the same people. I know first it's not true and never will be true.
>>
File: 1503312551244.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1503312551244.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>138653713

Got that wrong. Loyalty to whiteness is loyalty to humanity. Seeing as how we've done the most for it. See, even this black guy embraced whiteness, notice how he's not acting like a kang? Embrace whiteness shitskins, you will be lifted from your squalor.
>>
File: 69809200.jpg (253KB, 500x642px) Image search: [Google]
69809200.jpg
253KB, 500x642px
>>
>>138686612
I've lived in America and I have met blacks as well as Jews I've never seen any of the behavior described above. I only live in Israel now due to the law of return and being invited to return.
>>
>>138653713
man that's a scary statement
>>
>>138687404
You've met them how? Did you grow up with them? I meet blacks when I go down to town and buy some stuff. Casually "seeing" each other means nothing (unless you are robbed). Growing up in school with them is my perma-red pill. White people are generally nicer. Black people and Mexicans are generally spiteful, rude, and unpleasant. This is the absolute truth for me. I had a roommate in college that was hispanic and it was just the same way.

Idk. If you tell me blacks and mexicans are just the same as whites then I don't believe you. The thing is, I haven't personally met with many Jews in my life, so maybe you are just unpleasant to, and that's why you can't tell the difference. Jews and blacks usually make a power couple here in the US when it comes to recording deals. Maybe you and blacks relate in how much vanity and greed you both feel.
>>
>>138686808
this
>>
File: Figure1.png (18KB, 362x218px) Image search: [Google]
Figure1.png
18KB, 362x218px
>>138653713
Gee, if only that was true and not complete and total bullshit. If only the facts of life lived within the confinements set by the standards of your bullshit moral high ground. If only ethnocentrism and tribalism didn't beat out humanitarianism every time as shown by history and simulation. https://jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

Neck yourself, it'll be easier for the rest of us on the Day of the Rope, you vile fucking traitor. I hope you brainwashed the children you probably don't have so I won't feel as bad about them becoming a fucktoy in a shitskin white children rapering.
>>
>>138688218
Give it another ten years things are getting increasingly better for your countries.
>>
>>138688218
Jews are awful, narcissistic people and there's nothing wrong with anti-semitism. Jews make other people hate them
>>
>>138689759
How do we do that?
>>
>>138689098
I'm trying to leave the US actually. There's no future here. I don't want to have kids and send them to schools with blacks and mexicans like I had to. I won't make someone else suffer the same shit as me.

Whites are generally nicer (not always) and mexicans and blacks are generally awful to be around. It's just the truth.
>>
>>138689980
Where to?
>>
>>138689896
By flooding first world countries with third world trash, then flying back to your safe israel
>>
>>138689759
See that's the thing, I don't even want to say that because I haven't met many Jews at all in my life, but I do not doubt that you're telling the truth.

If I didn't grow up with blacks and mexicans and I heard people say racist shit, I'd sit in my white bubble and go "Wow! What bigots! What racists! Don't they know we're all just people?"

I'd be a completely clueless moron, but I've had the opportunity (or the grand misfortune in reality) of growing up around blacks and mexicans. Meet a white person and they are polite and nice and smile, offer you something, meet a black person and they have a fucking attitude problem. I hate them so fucking much, we were never meant to live with them.
>>
>>138689980
I went to a public school with large black population. the gif of sheboons dancing on desks is pretty much middle school and highschool.
>>
File: ordQPd8.gif (859KB, 2970x2483px) Image search: [Google]
ordQPd8.gif
859KB, 2970x2483px
>>138689098
Aren't Jews supposed to be smart?
>>
>>138690241
That won't be a problem when there are no more white people.
>>
>>138690481
Gee thanks......
>>
>>138690095
That I don't want to say, haha. Mum's the word on it, but it's somewhere in Eastern Europe. I have some distant relative out there, so it's not like I have no idea what I'm dropping myself into, but I will be generally poorer, but I'll at least be around other white people that I can relate to, and if I ever settle down and have kids, I'll have more confidence that they'll be around other boys and girls they can relate to and feel comfort in familiarity, not raised around thuggish nigs and spics that make them hate life.
>>
>>138690711
You shouldn't tell him, he will push for migrants where ever you go
>>
>>138690412
this David cunt couldn't be trolling harder by the way

but Jews are pretty insidious people. First off, they don't mind being hated and rejected as outsiders, they do fine with it, it helps reinforce their worldview and is one of their strengths in business. They're purely materialistic in their outlook and lack any basic virtue that most white Americans take for granted, humility, generosity, compassion, etc. It's shocking to be around them as they will openly brag about the most retarded shit. They're absolute vermin and should never have been allowed in this country
>>
>>138690711
Eastern Europe doesn't have that much longer left tick tock tick tock
>>
File: CoalBurningCliffnotes.png (869KB, 1741x1553px) Image search: [Google]
CoalBurningCliffnotes.png
869KB, 1741x1553px
>>138653713
>>138690095
flip flopping flag changer, no conviction, not cool
cool huWhite people have pride and character@~!
You're not cool you creep!
>>
>>138653713
ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.
>>
>>138690832
Yeah, I actually figured. Jews just want to wipe out whites, the only pleasant and happy people to live on the world.
>>
>>138690944
Do you really wonder why Jews don't like white people?
>>
File: (((BOLSHEVIKS))).png (600KB, 650x994px) Image search: [Google]
(((BOLSHEVIKS))).png
600KB, 650x994px
>>138690971
The Jew must be so terrified of a united European peoples. You will get yours David
>>
File: 1503459954094.jpg (263KB, 1199x848px) Image search: [Google]
1503459954094.jpg
263KB, 1199x848px
>>138691245
wonder? We know it.
>>
>>138690971
It's ok. I will die for Eastern Europe. I'd rather die alongside my people than live in the Goyim internment camps that you intend to create the rest of the world into. If you do attack, and I manage to survive, I will try to penetrate Israel and kill as many of you dogs before I die. I will fight for Christ against you satanic monsters.
>>
>>138691245
They hate everyone and everything not a Jew.

Why are you larping this long? aren't you bored?
>>
>>138691245
Because whites are superior, once whitey becomes part nigger you will be able to create your global communist shit hole.
>>
>>138691245
But if what he's saying is true?
>>
>>138691629
I don't wanna be a nigger..
>>
File: 1501222793587.png (375KB, 477x490px) Image search: [Google]
1501222793587.png
375KB, 477x490px
>>138691701
Only solution anon,
>>
>>138691629
How are you superior?
>>
>>138692459
Whites are superior in ways of compassion, humility, modesty, genuine well-wishing, etc. You Jews have many talents but you use them to fuel your vain pursuits, and you don't care how many corpses you create as long as you can vacuum up the shekels left in the aftermath.

I pray for Christ's return. He's the only one that can save us in this sorry state of the world you satanic-jews created.
>>
>>138692459
We're capable of inventing literally everything, discovering literally everything, and exploring literally everywhere.

Niggers can't do any of that. Except for a few middle-ages empires, subsarahan niggers have accomplished nothing. Slavery at least gave them some white genes, taught them christianity, and civilized them a bit. slavery is literally the best thing to ever happen to a nigger and the white man still had to do it for them
>>
>>138692908
There is no true absolute right or wrong everything is relative.
>>
>>138692459
i know this is (((bait))) but its really simple, everything that exists now is due to whites. Plus white culture/society is exponentially more intrinsically developed and sophisticated.
>>
>>138693300
Not according to God.
>>
>>138693300
>There is no true absolute right or wrong everything is relative.
because you believe this, you need to be exterminated
>>
>>138693655
Can you prove god exist or anything exist without making a assumption?
>>
>>138654702
keep telling yourself that an maybe it will come true.
>>
File: a7a.jpg (25KB, 517x800px) Image search: [Google]
a7a.jpg
25KB, 517x800px
>>138653713
Ooga booga go back to Africa
>>
>>138694180
You're going to be one pissed off sad rat in hell.
>>
File: Screenshot_14.png (133KB, 499x245px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_14.png
133KB, 499x245px
>>
>>138694346
Is that moon man from the mcdonalds commercials?
>>
for an intelligent species to thrive, it needs enough empathy to want to take care of its environment sufficiently

yet that empathy should also make it even more sympathetic to its own inferior subspecies, so it hinders itself, and may even cannabalizing itself, the inferior subspecies might out breed the superior ones

and of course,when i say superior and inferior, i mean mainly traits like intelligence and empathy, having high amounts of these are "good" in a sense, but evolution doesnt care about what i think is good
>>
>>138696176
It's not over yet. We're just realizing what our ancestors realized time and time again. Don't trust the Jews. There's a chance of another purge happening, stuffing them in ovens and all.
>>
>>138696176
By the nature of the bell curve shape of intelligence Jews should have roughly eight times the rate of geniuses that Whites have because the average Jewish IQ is 113 and the average White American IQ 103.
>>
>>138696518
we're already a proto-halfnigger race that outbred a species far smarter than ourselves in the same kind of way we're about to experience

but yeah i mean, now we have technology... but thats kinda the reason its happening as well, transportation

>>138696649
and none of the empathy
>>
>>138653826
fpbp

>>138654702
>omg stop being better than us it's unfair :(((
>>
>>138696649
Population sizes though. There are enough white people to match your number of geniuses because there are not that many Jews as white people.

However, the most clever Jews are like final boss tier. Luckily, not all the smartest Jews are on your team.
>>
>>138697124
So a group of mediocre Jews brought your entire group of people to their knees in half a century?
>>
>>138697404
It would appear so. The anti-Hitler, anti-Nazi propaganda really helped with that though, we can't discount that enough. Any jewish resentment was linked with Nazism and anti-semitism had a very bad rap in this country. You were effectively shielded by it for half a century.

If we can tear it down, we may yet have a chance to get people to see the truth again and realize what great and horrible things we must do to you.
>>
>>138656282

Gas this kike
>>
>>138697645
Where was the anti-Hitler, anti-Nazi 'propaganda' coming from?
>>
>>138697980
From us. We were at war with Hitler. So we made propaganda about him and turned him into a monster. We made up the myth that he unjustly killed a lot of Jews and used them as scapegoats. Only now are we realizing that Jews were indeed the source of many social problems in Germany. Hitler defended his people. He stopped the Jews from turning Germany into the Russian Bolshevik Uprising 2.0.

Look at what Jews are doing here in America, funding groups like BLM and Antifa. It's THE SAME THING. America has these violent idiotic communist groups getting funneled money by Jews to overthrow our nation. Even now, Soros's next objective is to start arming Antifa thugs and turn them into a real para-military group.

History is happening all over again. Hitler stuffed you into camps because he was on to you. We must realize this ourselves before we're plunged into a communist nightmare like Russia underneath the Bolsheviks.
>>
So you intend to kill all the Jews?
>>
>>138699213
Even now, I do not wish to, my friend, I have slight tears is my eyes even thinking about it.

But what are we to do when our existence is being threatened? When the Jewish plan of wiping our the white race is now in full view, what are we to do? We must.

If a purge does happen again of your people, and you survive, try to teach your children to be better people. I could personally give you some very good advice (at least I think so), but I just don't trust you enough to give it to you. I hope that you find it on your own. Consider what Jews did for Western society. That's my hint for you. It's not a trick question. You guys were the spark of Western civilization itself, try to consider why it was.
>>
>>138659303

while(jew)
{
// rat self into industry majority
// issue self trophies
// propagandize glories of rat
// if found out, muh rat extermination / holocaust reference
}

zzzz
Thread posts: 240
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.