[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ozymandias our only chance at peace?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: 21592935._SX540_.jpg (35KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
21592935._SX540_.jpg
35KB, 540x360px
Is the Ozymandias plan in watchman, at this point, our only realistic option towards peace. Meaning, the world needs common enemy to fight for survival, in order to bring about peace.

And if so, what are some ways you guys think this could be accomplished. Trump going further off script and turning full on villan? The rise of the Nazi again? Or a fake asteroid?
>>
Project Bluebeam...
>>
>>138652832

Yes but we can't engineer fake aliens. Other humans doesn't work. We banded together to beat the nazis and the cold war happened.

psst, its a comic book. Alan Moore was making fun of you.
>>
>>138652832
good vs bad

wrap your noggin round it.
>>
>>138652832
marijuana
>>
I actually didn't mean Ozymandias' literal plan, but any plan meant to bring a sense of doom to the entire planet, with the intent of world peace.
>>
>>138652832
North Korea
>>
You would think one of their best chances would have been the eclipse!
>>
>>138652832
>common enemy
yeah they called jews
>>
>>138652832
why cant we just fight ourselves to be better people in the things that we create?
>>
But unless they are threatening to blow up the planet, or put everyone into literal slavery, it wouldn't work. Humans would just adapt to the situation.
>>
Elaborate a little please? We have been fighting for thousands of years, and never gotten real peace out of it.
>>
>>138652832
No because either the common enemy constantly keeps us on the brink of destruction, requiring collaboration, the enemy gets defeated and we're back at our throats or the threat gets normalised in our eyes and we're back fighting each other on top of it.

there's only one final solution.
>>
Develop a virus that kills every human being with a certain melanin value in the skin (italians too if you want, I would glaldy die for a better tomorrow), call it on a mad and lonely nazi scientist, remove all niggers, spend the next 30 years faking cries and tears and "bohooo what we did was awful we have to be better and build a better tomorrow learning from our errors boohoo", problem solved, the niggers were removed and the society chances to fall are now at the 0%, even if the remaining whites blame the genocide on other whites, the outcome could only have the 100% chances of success, go to space
>>
>>138652832
Wai, Op. Let me make some jewsaurs first.
>>
>>138652832
white men ARE the common enemy, dipshit
>>
we tried that with islam... people are too cucked.
even if there was a legit alien threat to all life on earth large groups of humanity would call war on aliens xenphobic and even prefer offering themselves as slaves to another species as a peaceful solution.
>>
you're on the right track anon. here's how pedogate can heal the country.

>country is arguably more divided than its ever been
>all our institutions work against the interests of the people they are supposed to serve
>best way to unite a country is around a common enemy
>sex offenders, and especially pedophiles, are the most universally reviled group of people

solution: make pedogate public. 100% of it.
>the problem affects both the right and the left
>the right/left divide join forces against elite pedophilia
>oligarchs hang from lamp poles
>country becomes united again

Hopefully some patriots in the right place see this and make it happen.
>>
>>138652832
Using the phrase "off script" is you admitting that oligarchs control and script the world.
Why are you asking what humanity needs in order to unite when you already know that absence of the true (((leaders))) will fix everything?
You are a shill. This is how we spot you niggers. Nothing you say makes logical sense. That's because you're brainwashed into thinking you've arrived at conclusions organically when in fact you were programmed with your owners' ideas as easily as I program a computer.
>>
>>138652954

It's coming. The alien great deception, I mean.
>>
>>138652832
>/pol/ is too bluepilled to realize they are shaped by the (((alt-right))) into being this world's common enemy
>>
File: 1501778746257.png (498KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
1501778746257.png
498KB, 351x351px
>>138652832

What if George Soros is Ozymandias and the left is the common enemy?
>>
>>138657821
This
>>
>>138660542
Lol fuck off like

Calling pro white orgs Jewish is one of the oldest divide and conquer strategies in your book
>>
>>138652832
If it gave results 9/11 would have yielded better results. The peace lasted what, 7 years? Not a good strategy.
>>
>>138653081
Just watch. We'll end up having to unite against the scary AI that Elon Musk keeps warning us about.
>>
>>138665492

That's bc that wars enemy was one that we could sympathize with since they are still human.
That is why ozymandias actual plan works, bc impending doom from an alien race is always there, and once contact is made there are chances that another comes.

It's either that or something there takes us back to the dark ages and we start over.
>>
File: superman watchmen horshak.jpg (85KB, 588x507px) Image search: [Google]
superman watchmen horshak.jpg
85KB, 588x507px
>>138652832
This sandwich tastes like shit.

I know I'll put shit in the sandwich!
>>
Also, in regards to this
>>138666364

If not aliens another thing that could work is this
>>138666241

Spooky AI with killer robots.

I like this one better bc it's more plausible to our situation.
Also, it can be made up with the context that "war between man and machine happened, we have come to a dead end but now live separate and now don't come into contact".
This works bc the human alliance has to stay up indefinitely since the AI robot scum threat is always there, fueling it every now and then with random robot attacks.

This all could be false flagged alas The Village, that movie by EhmNighshamallama.
>>
>>138652832
Project Bluebeam. Duh
I did it 35 minutes ago...
>>
>>138658099
This. The ancient preists understood maths and astronomy. Being able to predict a solar eclipse for example gave them great power and control.
" Do what we say or we turn off the sun "
Todays ' preists ' will do similar with their hidden tech.
>>
File: 1502412552266.jpg (155KB, 809x879px) Image search: [Google]
1502412552266.jpg
155KB, 809x879px
The liberals would find some way to start welcoming the common enemy and defending them.

The only upside would be that they'd toss aside Muslims like yesterday's paper.
>>
File: 1501235368612.png (779KB, 913x766px) Image search: [Google]
1501235368612.png
779KB, 913x766px
>>138669504
>tfw we ugly americans now
>>
>>138652832
Dumbest plot ever
>Shit, tensions are high, there is a chance some urban centers could get nuked, what a horrible perspective!
>I know, i'll glass them myself so they don't get nuked!!!! Brilliant!!!!
>>
>>138653304
The world is more peaceful than it has ever been by the way. Only a few small irrelevant countries are at war
>>
>>138669504
You are your only enemy.
That is our common enemies, ourselves.
>>
>>138652832

Nobody trusts each other.

So there can be no "common" enemy.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.