[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>eating dinner with people >sister and her boyfriend are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 532456234875245.jpg (57KB, 600x400px)
532456234875245.jpg
57KB, 600x400px
>eating dinner with people
>sister and her boyfriend are watching keeping up with the kardashians
>executive producer gil goldschein
>watch as transgender father attempts to cheer his daughter up with a pet chicken
>entire episode is about the daughter's breakup with a rapper
>slideshow of twitter screenshots accompanied by trap music
>it's just millennials gossiping
Why is this what everyone watches?
>>
>everyone
>actually believing your sister's boyfriend would put that on without the goal of getting laid
Why are blue pills still pretending problems with white women are problems with "millennials"?
>>
>>138651369
>>sister and her boyfriend are watching keeping up with the kardashians
dropped right there. nothing of value will ever come from watching that garbage.
>>
>everyone
>>
File: 1495900813397.gif (2MB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1495900813397.gif
2MB, 300x168px
>>138651369
>hair is bleached and looks straightened
>chocolate eyes show she's at best latino tier
>skin looks unnatural, like it's made lighter
Are we looking at an example of whiteface here /pol/?
>>
>>>/lgbt/
>>>/lgbt/
>>>/lgbt/
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>138654058
>>everyone
>>138656571
>>everyone
I may be a schizophrenic shut in but I have noticed women model themselves after Kim Kardashian, and that's without ever watching the show. The only time I've ever watched her speak is during late night interviews and clips of shit on the news.
But you don't need any of that when you've detached from the world and look at everything as a stranger. You can see a trendsetter and the followers easily.
Why do a lot of women walk, talk, and dress in the same way? It is a strange new way I've never seen before and the only popular person who acts like that is Kim Kardashian. She had the long hair, the weird voice, and I bet she swings her ass when she walks.
>>
>>138651369
>Why is this what everyone watches?
I've asked that too. My sister is a big fan.
I don't understand the popularity nor do I understand the vitriol that comes there way.
The shows go nowhere, and are boring, I mean like, nothing happens.
Why this causes so many triggers I don't know
>>
>>138658080
It's because she's fucking hot. I wish she has a penis too.
>>
>>138658080
It's race mixing propaganda. The Jews want Black bulls to impregnate all of your women.
>>
File: 1503373458501.jpg (153KB, 960x578px) Image search: [Google]
1503373458501.jpg
153KB, 960x578px
>>138657647
It's literally the only look women haven't been made to feel guilty for taking, only women like Lauren Southern will bleach their hair and avoid heavy eye make up to spite this.

Pic related, the anti-Kardashian and ideal woman of /pol/
>>
>>138658647
She needs to leave her hair its natural color; other than that, I agree.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (25KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
25KB, 384x384px
>>138661077
Honestly, then she's yet another Germanic Mediterranean and can't piss people off by existing.

The bottle blonde thing is because feminists hate it. Conservative media personalities have done this since the 60s, it's like Ben Shapiro wearing a yarmulke.
>>
>>138651369
Why the fuck is this bitch any special? I swear fuck this family.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.