[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

B-but Eastern Europe is the last hope of the white race!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: CH02M03_PF15.png (642KB, 4112x5481px) Image search: [Google]
CH02M03_PF15.png
642KB, 4112x5481px
I wonder why single motherhood is so popular in these WHITE MAJORITY countries? I thought they were BASED?

Except they're not. AND EASTERN EUROPOORS ARE NOT WHITE, STOP CALLING THEM WHITE ITS AN INSULT
>>
>>138650532
cool false flag thread
>>
>>138650532
>tfw raised by single mom.
>>
Fucking eastern europoors shitting up my country FUCK OFF

we should've never let them in, theyre worse than muslims
>>
>>138650736
U gay babe?
>>
>>138650937
Nah, I'm fine.
>>
>>138651018
>tfw no hungarian visegrad bf
>>
>>138650532
If there was a referendum in our country to execute all politicians and their cronies in the next 24 hours without tidal or exceptions, I have high confidence that it would pass.

Since 27 years they have sold our country to whatever interests can bribe them the most, and fucked up with more and more laws and regulations that few people find out until they are hit with them directly.

I hope that there is some hope, but I am not expecting it will ever manifest
>>
>>138651191
It's same here, but it's worse than Romania.
>>
you have to understand that the men in those brown areas are just too drunk to be a father

it's hard to be an member of the soviet european union

why don't you post a world-wide statistic
>>
>>138651469
>why don't you post a world-wide statistic
it wont be different
>>
Northern Ireland is because of abortion laws.

When I was at school a young teacher got an abortion in Scotland and a parent put a pipe bomb in her car. People don't like single mothers but they'll have pity on them, but abortion is viewed as murder here.

Aside from the Catholics, bizarrely, who seem to think it's great along with being gay. All the pro abortion shit is from Sinn Fein.
>>
>>138651378
Depends on the location of Romania. Shit that happens here that is only told once in a expose and then forgotten is fucking horrifying.

But then again people have short memory.

I suspect its the same in Bulgaria, since ourn two countries are basically toxic dump/cheap slave labour and cheap or free real estate for out overlords in the EU.

Only in the Romanian constitution there is w nice backdoor that States that EU laws and regulations supersede Romanian ones.

I bet you do not have that back door that allows your political class to implement anything their overlords tell them to, in a completely legal manner
>>
File: 350px-CH02M01_PF15.png (149KB, 350x467px) Image search: [Google]
350px-CH02M01_PF15.png
149KB, 350x467px
Same stat map, only not tempered with this time.
>>
>>138650532
How much of that infographic is also including all the nigger and sandnigger families?

Just as a question little agent provocateur?
>>
>>138650532
Islam women can't escape their husbands am I rite? :^)
>>
>>138654237
Same questionas before from here>>138654343

only now with the nice extra of how many east Europeans go in the west to work/study due to the whole marketing of the EU being that you can go and work where it is better?

Romania population dropped from 21 mil to 18 mil since joining the EU, and lots of Romania girls are technically and practically western Europeans sex slaves or prostitutes, while eastern europeans crowd construction sites and farming fields and other jobs western Europeans won't do and "new" Europeans don't even bother with work, all the while we have a lot of communist legacy laws and institutions going fucking strong.
>>
Of course there's no single parents in the west, Sharia would stone them if they ever thought about running from their husband.

Also sage for the 5th DNC attempt on eastern europe/slavs for the last hour.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.