[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dafuq

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170822_233947.jpg (3MB, 2592x4608px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170822_233947.jpg
3MB, 2592x4608px
Taken this night in Belgrade

Anyone know aand runes so we can decypher it?
>>
>>138650408

Durka durka allahu jihad
>>
bumperino
>>
>>138650408
Is it a raffle for a European pre-teen sex slave?
>>
>>138650408
it's an offer for a job at an Arabic restaurant. They need a cook, and they want you to call them if you're interested.
>>
>>138650408
Can't read all of it but the first line says "What the fuck did you just fucking say about me you little bitch?"
>>
>>138651138
Lies
>>
File: IMG_3553.jpg (65KB, 573x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3553.jpg
65KB, 573x1024px
It's literally nothing retard. They're either offering a job or selling something.
>>
>>138650408
Literally all of Belgrade near the train station and up towards Slavija is covered in Sandnigger runes. Plus ultra cuck president Vucic is now giving migrants Serb citizenship and money to "start businesses". The poorest country in Europe is giving money to migrants. Sad as fuck famalam.
>>
>>138650408
>sandzak and kosovo is caliphate clay. Serbian crusaders will be destroyed. We fuck goats too.
>>
>>138652620
Can't wait to reenact the war crimes of the 1990s on people like you. Though its probably just a Swedish or Canadian flag under your meme one.
>>
>>138654470
>We fuck goats too.
>forgetting the troll part

i hope you keep the same spirit - the firsttwo sentences it is what the bosniaks, albanians and kosovar albanians think with erections for being muslim drones.

The same happened with isis claiming those territories. Find a montenegrin , have a lot of kids to go up tfr. In times of peace, you prepare for war. We have a hot potato in Europe and our politicians don't want to fix it. Or worse, they accelerate even more.
>>
>>138655401
We'll always have the cold mountains that thousands or turks died on to protect us. Serbia is fucked, Croatia is too, FYROM is turning into Albania 2.0. The Balkans are an even bigger shit show than before. Although, there's a special hatred for islam amongst Balkanites.
Just hope that this time the EU doesn't put us into those fake tribunals.
>>
>>138651138
Literally this.
>>
>>138651300
MaTa'am al-a'rabiy. Like the other guy says, they want people to work at the restaurant.
>>
>>138650408
>"To all brothers, don't go near kuffars tomorrow at 2 PM or you may be misregarded as one, may Allah protect you from what is going to happen : peace be upon you"
>>
>>138650408

Restauraunt job opening, though the owner should know better than to make it so shitty to scare the shit out of the locals
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.