[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Acceleration

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 11

File: boom boom in da zoom zoom.jpg (62KB, 733x633px) Image search: [Google]
boom boom in da zoom zoom.jpg
62KB, 733x633px
Being on this board shows, that you at least are aware, that the big bust of post WW II western civilization is about to happen. If it is race war, World War III on our soil or class war, doesn't matter in the end. The path to the next civilization, be it communist, fascist, libertarian Balkan or a one world jewdom, will be spilled with blood. So whoever we are and which Utopia we seek we are gone have to make blood sacrifices

How can /pol/ help to reach that path?
How can everyone for himself accelerate the decline?
>>
>>138643853
fuck next civilization, i want total extermination
>>
>>138643853
I suggest we build massive bunkers figure out how cryo sleep works and hybernate for 500, after that we shell out all of our tech and begin from the ground up, though to be honest i wanna be around for when shit hits the fan, it sounds as if it would be... enjoyable
>>
>>138643853
Go make the ultimate blood sacrifice and put a bullet in your head faggot. Accelerate yourself.
>>
File: WithJewsYouLose33.png (19KB, 448x448px) Image search: [Google]
WithJewsYouLose33.png
19KB, 448x448px
>>138644563
How very Jewish of (((you))).
>>
>>138644791
If you aren't awake for the happening, you can't help shape the future.
>>
World wide economic depression,massive civil unrest, WW3, nuclear holocaust.
Panem = radiation free/radiation shielded liberal degenerate elite city.
Districts = less irradiated slave camps to serve Panem.
>>
File: comfy.png (179KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.png
179KB, 409x409px
>>138643853
>How can /pol/ help to reach that path?
>How can everyone for himself accelerate the decline?
STOP WORKING
>>
>>138645467
>World wide economic depression,massive civil unrest, WW3, nuclear holocaust.
Sounds good, but how would you accelerate us to get there faster?
>>138645267
>you can't help shape the future
Good point, before everyting burns dow, there needs to be a way to conserve some information, else non of the Utopia can be formed
>>138645701
One needs capital to get weapons of higher grade than a stick. Hard to get hands on some crates of ammo and something to shot it with NEET bucks alone
>>
>>138646579
>One needs capital to get weapons of higher grade than a stick. Hard to get hands on some crates of ammo and something to shot it with NEET bucks alone
Maybe pick up a less expensive hobby than LARPing for an apocalypse that probably won't even come.
>>
>>138643853
No, it's not going to happen with violence. Haven't you been paying attention? The khazarians have been trying to start WW3 because it's the only scenario in which they may not be wiped out, and they have been stopped again, and again, and again. The world is sick of the debt based, war based march to a one world government. Russia, China, India, Japan, etc - their governments all know exactly what the khazarians are shooting for and saw their opportunity to get out from (((their))) control/influence by creating BRICS. If that isn't a massive signal to you that the other world powers aren't going along with (((their))) one world government plans, you simply aren't paying attention to geo-politics. What's going to happen is the khazarians will lose the financial system, as is happening at a rapid, ever-increasing pace, and then they will not be able to buy off anyone to do their bidding or fight their wars. Depending on who is calling the shots after their money system slips between their claws, they'll either be killed, put in prison, or reduced to a state of living where they can't hurt anyone but themselves.
>>
File: 1503264966807.jpg (104KB, 572x621px) Image search: [Google]
1503264966807.jpg
104KB, 572x621px
Nothing will happen
>muh eclipse
>muh d.a.k.
>muh shemita II
>muh shemita
>muh 2012
>muh Y2K
Nothing ever happens, 9/11 was the biggest shit we will ever see.

Happeningfags are almost as bad as pblumpfbtards.
>>
>>138643853
There is at least a century to ww3. Things are peaceful.
>>
>>138643853
You can vote for a left wing party, or honestly, do what I'm doing. I'm planning on packing up and moving to Latvia or somewhere in East Europe. I'll trade my quality of life for not having to pay taxes for and buy products from a country that hates me for existing

The fewer shekels they get from responsible adults and the more welfare leeches they import, the faster the collapse
>>
If you wanted to accelerate the collapse you'd try to cause a huge lack of hope in the regime, media, and you'd keep the nogs chimping.
>>
>>138645079
how the hell?
>>
Many people hate us "accelerationists", but the truth is that the ultimate goal cannot be achieved without a catalyst. I joined Antifa in order to make things move just a little bit faster, and my conviction towards chaos seems to make the genuine antifa members feel as though they need to "prove" that they are as "progressive" as I am and up their ante. These people are naturally lazy and indolent, so at Charlottesville, I was one of the first people to start hitting the "Nazis".

I'm sorry for those that I am hurting, because you cannot understand that the tree of liberty requires the blood of patriots and tyrants, and these cucks wouldn't be shedding any blood if it wasn't for guys like me leading the way.

I hope God can forgive me for what I am doing, but I think of it like the modern equivalent of dressing like an Injun and pouring British tea into the sea
>>
>>138643853

>Being on this board shows, that you at least are aware, that the big bust of post WW II western civilization is about to happen.

no it doesn't because no it's not

>The path to the next civilization, be it communist, fascist, libertarian Balkan or a one world jewdom, will be spilled with blood.

no it won't

> we are gone have to make blood sacrifices

no we aren't

christ you are a fucking retard
>>
>>138648898
You are playing into the hands of the globalists, whose only chance to hang onto control is WW3 or US civil war. They're the masters of chaos. Don't try to beat them at their own game. They create chaos to pick up the pieces; it's how they got where they are, and they're on the back foot and you go and give them what they're spending billions trying to promote? You fucking idiot. You damn, fucking idiot. Stop it. Stop right now.
>>
>>138649564
No

You are the one trying to "keep the peace" and "stay calm"

I want the blood of these degenerates to soak the earth beneath my boots. You won't convince anyone here to believe that peace was ever an option. Chaos gives us a chance to wash our hands. Syria has survived the chaos, and so can we.
>>
>>138650003

you simply aren't half as smart as you'd need to be to pull it off.

the people who run things are very, very, very, very smart, and i'm not talking about congress.
>>
>>138648898
>Double false flag.
>LARPer

Either way KYS
>>
>>138647051
b-but it's fun
haven't had this much antisocial fun in years. years, i tell ya.
>>
File: IMG_4629.png (558KB, 680x541px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4629.png
558KB, 680x541px
>>138644791
Can I finger your butthole while you sleep?
>>
>>138643853
why doesn't /pol/ try to meme the end. like make that their goal. i like a challenge. whaddaya say, boys?
>>
>>138649564
Relevant: https://www.economist.com/news/books-and-arts/21717801-only-catastrophe-truly-reduces-inequality-according-historical-survey-lessons
>>
File: IMG_4597.png (3MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4597.png
3MB, 1242x2208px
>>138647051
Nah. Just get a credit card with local outfitter. 0% financing until happening, nigger.
>>
what is it? some kind of special episode of the trump show tonight?
>>
File: fasces.png (10KB, 165x220px) Image search: [Google]
fasces.png
10KB, 165x220px
You can help by setting aside your LARPing ways, accepting Christ as your savior, and becoming a fascist RIGHT NOW.

Learn EVERYTHING about Mussilini and Oswald Mosley, follow Cultured-Thug, and Marshal Ironsides on youtube...... it could save your life.
>>
>>138655689
Mussoulini *
>>
File: Excalibur-poster-1.jpg (444KB, 524x783px) Image search: [Google]
Excalibur-poster-1.jpg
444KB, 524x783px
Watch this movie until you understand the value of a united people under a leader chosen by god..... Do it now faggot
>>
File: sage.png (26KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
sage.png
26KB, 500x500px
Are you guys actually fucking retarded?

Nothing happens. Nothing EVER happens. We are not on the verge of a war, especially a civil war. We would have a class war before a civil war, morons.

These happeningfags must be shills trying to spread fear to keep people distracted and not improving their lives.

Just look at the amount of times someone claims something will happen and how many times it actually happens.

Wake up, people.
>>
Bump for strength and honor
>>
File: dip pepe.png (225KB, 880x882px) Image search: [Google]
dip pepe.png
225KB, 880x882px
One last bump for chicken tendies
>>
>>138647808
shemita II
TWO
BLUUURRGGRUMMPPPFFFFFFFFFFFF
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.