[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whatever happened

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2981.jpg (69KB, 634x422px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2981.jpg
69KB, 634x422px
To Ahmed "clock boy who saved Islam" Mohamed?

I heard he got deported for being so damn brillant

Why does America hate poor Muslim children inventors?
>>
>>138642885
He didn't get deported, he sued the school for discrimination, got 6 or 7 figures, and then immediately took that money and went to a moslem nation. No one forced him to do shit.
>>
>>138642885
So if you want to use this terrorist wannabe to mock us, at least stop looking like such a dumbass and mock us properly. We hated the little faggot and he managed to steal a large amount of taxpayer money and successfully flee America without any repercussions. God you fucking losers don't even try with proper bait any more.
>>
>>138642885
He took the innards of an alarm clock and put them in a brief case. Muzzie genius!
>>
>>138643077

That's what my uncle Jim said.

>my uncle Jim is a islamaphobic bigot
>>
He's soldering CPU's for the Deep State now
>>
>>138642885
He got 2 million dollars, moved to Qatar, and his dad was caught giving money to ISIS but he's untouchable now
>>
>>138643907
look at the liberal cuck point at him and laugh

fuck muslims they are trash go suck mudhamads cock
>>
His dad tried to sue Been Shaprio, the kikiest of kikes, but got btfo in court and now has to pay court fees.
>>
>>138644260
Well that was a losing battle.

Shapiro can Jew his way out of winning 3 shekels versus a grand rabbi, what did that sand nigger expect to gain?
>>
>>138644109
>his dad was caught giving money to ISIS but he's untouchable now
I knew Obama was financing them.
>>
>>138644109
>2 millions
the defamation lawsuit against the school was dismissed by a federal judge
did he win any of the many legal proceedings his father made against all kind of news stations?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.