[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump leadership is blessed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (51KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
51KB, 300x225px
Now I'm not a religious person. In fact I lean heavily into hindu school of thought. My metaphysics is basically a mix of Hinduism and taoism. I want to point something out. The Trump era started with "the great American eclipse" and will end with another "great American eclipse" in 2024. April 8, 2024. 48 (April 8) is also an important number but I won't get much into that. I don't entertain every synchronicity in nature because you can get lost in that and lose sight of the big picture. Deep down everything in nature is perfect. Anyways..

I also want to use this thread to call out retarded doom date retards. Where's your giant eclipse happening? An eclipse is a sign of luck not doom and gloom. Shame on anyone wishing destruction and hoping for doom dates to come true and using the eclipse for retarded happening fantasies when an event like this eclipse could instead be used to attract "better" situations.

Trump era is blessed by the powerful eclipse events in 2017 and 2024!
>>
>>138638423
>Deep down everything in nature is perfect.
Have you ever read Monadology by Leibniz?

Protip: if there's ever a question whether Leibniz was right or someone else was right, Leibniz was always right. I'm 40% convinced he was actually a time-traveller.
>>
>>138638662
>Monadology by Leibniz
No but I'll look into it, thanks! When I say everything in Nature, I mean everything that exists, everything from the smalled grain to the way the grain in wood is shaped to the thoughts you and I "think", everything is perfect.
>>
>>138639386
Yes. Leibniz shared a similar view. He expressed the notion that, roughly, God was something like the transcendent limit of all existing things, and that since god was perfect, the world was already always as good as it could be. He received considerable flak about this from some quarters, but they were assholes.
>>
>>138638423
Can you post a smaller image?
>>
File: remind.jpg (256KB, 1122x815px) Image search: [Google]
remind.jpg
256KB, 1122x815px
Undo Mindrape between the Solar Eclipse and the next one in 7 years time
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138486201/#q138486201

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138489324/#q138489324
>>
File: 1503349775058.jpg (65KB, 680x524px) Image search: [Google]
1503349775058.jpg
65KB, 680x524px
>>138640426
>>
>>138639952
Hmm sounds up my alley thanks I'll start reading ASAP.
>>138640036
You get the point. Maybe not.
>>
File: -1.jpg (634KB, 2448x1836px) Image search: [Google]
-1.jpg
634KB, 2448x1836px
>>138638423
>April 2024
I'm going to Cedar Point, getting there bright and early, getting into the Millennium Force line for the first seat, and letting everyone just go in front of me until the total eclipse is starting. Best fucking view in the world.
>>
>>138640582
I can vouch for the edition by Rescher, good commentary without spoiling the main work.
>>
>>138640426
Reading these now. Thanks.
>>138640710
Nice, I'll be watching this one too, yesterday's was my first eclipse, drove 8 hours to Oregon. I even saw Shadow Bands, it was fucking beautiful!
>>
>>138641241
>Reading these now. Thanks.
Starting to sound kind of retarded...
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.