[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chickamauga, GA and Brandenberg, KY putting up new Confederate statues

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 10

File: Confederate.png (158KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
Confederate.png
158KB, 1000x500px
What the hell? Where's the healing?
>>
File: _bleachers_vevo.png (189KB, 462x450px) Image search: [Google]
_bleachers_vevo.png
189KB, 462x450px
>>138637993
>grinberg

stop
>>
File: aku.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
aku.gif
2MB, 480x360px
>>138637993
>tfw I visit the battlefield at chickamauga almost daily

My nipples have surpassed diamonds.
>>
Grinberg kek
>>
>>138638260
Carbon nano nipples
>>
holey fuck its a real story
>>
>>138637993
Archive?
>>
>>138637993
Whos the people behind the staues getting built.?....
>>
File: confederate.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
confederate.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
>>138638369
Legit I spent my childhood in these parks and under these statues, it feels fucking cathartic to see people give the finger to libs, especially so close to home.
>>
>B-BUT THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO LISTEN TO OUR AUTISTIC SCREECHING!!
>APOLOGIZE NOW
>>
http://archive.is/YRntk
>>
File: Battle.png (188KB, 300x500px) Image search: [Google]
Battle.png
188KB, 300x500px
>>138638260

Georgia really went all out with Chickamauga, as it was the Confederacy's biggest win in both the Western Theater and the state of Georgia.
>>
>>138637993
>Grinberg
Every single time.
>>
>>138638916
Kinda but not really, the subsequent battles found the Union in control of the Chattanooga railways it was the pivotal end for the South, since Chattanooga was so important to their supply lines.

Why the generals didn't rush to occupy Chattanooga i'll never know, if they hadn't sat on their hands the Union would have been BTFO
>>
>>138638665
I'm a purveyor of history and studied archaeology.

I feel like going full Brevik to anyone that suggests ever removing or revising historical artifacts or accounts.
>>
File: amazing.png (87KB, 221x227px) Image search: [Google]
amazing.png
87KB, 221x227px
>>138639210

Same, and I remember these same people talking about how ISIS was barbaric for destroying their own statues.

I was pissed then and i'm pissed now.
>>
File: CO6UDZCUAAA736G.jpg (24KB, 551x551px) Image search: [Google]
CO6UDZCUAAA736G.jpg
24KB, 551x551px
A communications disruption can mean only one thing...
>>
jawja boy here
i'm a cart pusher at walmart, and these Somalian rail thin niggers came in my parking lot harassing me and loitering telling me i missed a cart here and there when they were the ones taking the carts out and throwing them everything just to humiliate me. i got fed up and knocked one out with the hook end of my cart strap and i beat his face in while his other ninja niggers ran away.

now i lost my job and have a court appearance next monday. my life, for what i had is ruined because of these fucking niggers pushing me over the edge.
>>
File: WithJewsYouLose32.jpg (212KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
WithJewsYouLose32.jpg
212KB, 1300x1300px
Why are Jews doing this?!
Do they want to be hated?!
>>
On Charlottesville and the Lee statue:

>"(Charlottesville) clarified the monument's connection to an attempt to create a slaveholding republic based on white supremacy" historian Kevin Levin said. "That's what Lee was willing- with Stonewall Jackson- to give his life to achieve."
>Kevin Levin
>Kevin (((Levin)))

Literally every time.
>>
>>138637993
I hear Georgia is the most based state in the Dixie South. This only seems to confirm it.
>>
>>138639543
Your ancestors are smiling at you. I am smiling at you. Keep up the good fight brother. We will meet in the halls of Valhalla.
>>
>>138639740
yes
>>
>>138639740
better explanation is that they are accelerating the bullshit and getting more careless in the process. it will backfire on them.
>>
File: (((News)))3.jpg (4MB, 6256x3240px) Image search: [Google]
(((News)))3.jpg
4MB, 6256x3240px
>>138640705
>they are accelerating the bullshit
To what end?
What are they accelerating towards?
Are they just looking for a fight?
Do Jew who are not involved in the medias Jewery aware of whats going on?
Why are they not trying stop what appears to be a blatant attempt to anger everyone?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.