[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eric Clanton wants justice-- let's dispense it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: C907s7SV0AIUiLA-575x822.jpg (91KB, 575x822px) Image search: [Google]
C907s7SV0AIUiLA-575x822.jpg
91KB, 575x822px
For those unaware: https://supportericclanton.com/

This scum bastard is trying to get support. We need to stop it. I suggest spamming the comments with redpills about Berkeley or showing photos IDing him as the bike lock fugitive.
>>
>>138635572
Is this legit? It's a fucking Wordpress blog.
>>
>>138636313
yea it's him, digits confirm
>>
>>138635572
The best way to retaliate would be to control the first google result for his name. It would have to be a website laying out the case for his guilt, with all the evidence presented clearly and convincingly, plus a description of the potential consequences of assault with a deadly weapon. (Concussions, death, debilitating brain traumas.)

Clearly state that you fully support Clanton's right to express his political views, but that unprovoked physical violence cannot be part of our political landscape. Explain how Clanton's action have lead to the radicalization of elements of the right, which indirectly lead to the death of what's her face in the car attack. By intimidating, harassing and attacking people peacefully demonstrating, Clanton contributed to the creation of a climate of paranoia in which right wing elements of society, people already rather close to the edge, felt justified in showing up in Charlotesville ready for a fight, and could not know whether or not they would be attacked with a deadly weapon as a result of their demonstrating.

Explain that while many people on the right may be despicable, it is better not to give them reason to suspect that they will be attack, for then there is no telling what they will do. Encouraging them to feel threatened and triggering violence directly increases the risk that an innocent by stander will get injured or worse during a demonstration. Clanton, with complete disregard for the safety of his victim and that of other, willfully participated and contributed to the dangerous escalation of the political conflict in the US.
>>
File: ModeratedComments.jpg (40KB, 934x592px) Image search: [Google]
ModeratedComments.jpg
40KB, 934x592px
>>138635572
Moderated comments, but you can still submit them
>>
>>138635572
What and provide evidence of hate campaign?
>>138637883
If anything this highlight his guilt not show off yours.
>>
>>138637883
This.
>>
>>138638173
>If anything this highlight his guilt not show off yours.

But I want to show Clanton's guilt and make him appear morally disgusting. (He is. Anybody who shows up to a rally to fuck it up physically is a scumbag.)
>>
Should've stuck to playing black music
>>
>>138635572
Complain to the hosting company this site is on informing them that they could be held responsible as party to perverting the cause of justice if they continue hosting the site.
>>
File: 1492802346514.jpg (29KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1492802346514.jpg
29KB, 480x640px
>>138635572
>I suggest spamming the comments with redpills about Berkeley or showing photos IDing him as the bike lock fugitive.
Fuck off Eric's lawyer, we know his defence is MUH INTERNET HARASSMENT, and you come on here trying to strengthen his case, fuck of SHILL CUNT.
>>
>>138641721
This.
>>
>>138635572
>https://supportericclanton.com/
bamp of support
>>
File: altleftfalseflag.png (26KB, 999x580px) Image search: [Google]
altleftfalseflag.png
26KB, 999x580px
Alt left is going to have nazi flags at the rally. (((They're))) trying to false flag us again.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.