[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

American Horror Story Season 7: TRUMP

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1503431337390.gif (830KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1503431337390.gif
830KB, 480x270px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-27J0sR9268
>>
>>138634615
This isn't fiction tho, Leftists really are freaking the fuck out like hysteric school children. OMG IT'S THE END OF TEH WORLD DRUMPPPPHHH WHAT IS HAPPENING OMG OMG I CANT BREATHEEEE, PAIN, DARK GOTH TV SHOWS>>>>>BLLLLAAAAAHH
>>
>>138634615
I stopped watching after the one when they're in an insane asylum.
>>
>>138634615
Lesbian love story sounds nice. I really like a lot of the actors they use although Evan Peters is kind of a dud who I sense is employed because the gays in charge find him cute.

The gore and scripting sound cheesy although the camerawork looks nice.

Overall the biggest issue is they don't really aim high anymore and its like pulp for imagined gay teen viewers.
>>
>>138634615
>Trump as a franchise sells like hot cakes, no matter if people like or hate him

anyway, garbage tv series for sub 90 IQ wage slaves
>>
>>138635488
Good. That was the best season. Season 3 was pure trash and it teeter totters between bad and worse every year.

Although a red filled freak using clowns to scare a lesbian basket case into submission does sound like a good horror plot.
>>
File: 2 SCOOPS.png (843KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2 SCOOPS.png
843KB, 1280x720px
>>138634615
Weird.

They must have cucked off their original idea.

They were gonna call it AHS: Election.

pussies.
>>
>>138636141
The trailer looks good, they put it on the telly here the other seasons and I caught some of the circus one but I only watched the first two series and lost interest near toward the end of the second series were it went fucking weird with aliens. I'd give this season a go and see what it's like.
>>
>>138634615
AHS:CLOWNS AND TRUMP SCARRRRRYYY
>>
>lmao it's just a joke calm down
Reminder that congressmen have been shot, people hit over the head with bike locks, a guy drove in to a crowd of people, people have been stabbed, and there have been multiple brawls in the streets with weapons because of anti-Trump/anti-conservative hysteria.
>>
>>138635488
>>138636141
Same. I watched the first 2 seasons. Season 1 was alright, but the insane asylum was fucking awesome. I saw 2 episodes of the Coven shit with that fat nigger Precious in it and knew the show was dead in the water. Then there was some gay circus, a gay hotel, Lady Gaga, who knows.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.