[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ALEX JONES JUST GOT BTFO'D ON AFGHANISTAN AND 911!!! WOW!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 27

File: Piezcenik cia mad.png (509KB, 941x686px) Image search: [Google]
Piezcenik cia mad.png
509KB, 941x686px
Wow.

Alex Jones - and he is COINTELPRO, but preaches 90% of truth which is how COINTELPRO works, just got handled by former CIA and Tom Clancy warrior Dr. Steve Pieczenik. Steve is also a PsyOps guy so he doesn't tell the full truth but he has been leaking to Americans that 9/11 was ALWAYS an inside job. Steve was visibly upset and pissed that Trump is GOING BACK TO AFGHANISTAN and that IT WAS A TOTAL INSIDE JOB BY THE CIA!

FUCK!

/pol/, you need to understand that 1) 911 was always an inside job (2 planes, 3 buildings???) and 2) Afghanistan is how America funds itself with OVER $500 BILLION DOLLARS of drug money. Check "Deep Researcher" threads - he's a white hat spook and said all this more eloquently than I have here.

If Trump leaves Afghanistan, America collapses because it's upheld by Pizzagate drug money. This is why TRUMP HAS LOST CONTROL OF HIS FOREIGN POLICY.

I support Trump in virtually 99% of what he has done (except Syria strike) but we need to CALL OUR SENATORS AND REPRESENTATIVES and PRAY because I truly believe we are about to go into something so dangerous it's going to destroy the United States.

Solving 9/11 is how you STOP AFGHANISTAN WAR. This is why I truly think the guys like Pieczenik, and the other guys with a guily conscience, will reveal the truth about 9/11 which will result in a military coup or government collapse.

ALEX JONES IS COMPLETELY WRONG ON THE AFGHAN WAR.

AND TRUMP IS ALSO WRONG.

I fear we are making a monumental mistake - and Trump has been co-opted by the military. He should have NEVER said 9/11 was caused by some fake Arabs from Afghanistan. Trump knows 9/11 was an inside job but they don't want to talk about it. We are going to be judged so hard by Almighty God and millions of Americans will die for the sins of our nation if Trump doesn't reveal the full corruption of the government.
>>
Link the damn video faggot, not your blog.
>>
>>138629475

I don't have it yet, bro. Look at my picture. This was LIVE so I just posted as fast as I could because Jones got FUCKING REVEALED for shilling so hard for Afghanistan.

Once the video comes out, I'll post it here.
>>
I'll be waiting OP don't be a fag.
>>
File: 1491622376193.jpg (20KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491622376193.jpg
20KB, 480x480px
>>138629654
>>
HERE IS THE VIDEO:

START AT 8:13

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMEby91Zbvs
>>
File: 1493680054767.png (212KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1493680054767.png
212KB, 429x410px
Alex Jones more like Alex Jewnes
>>
Steve basically threw coffee in AJ's face.
>>
File: Untitled.png (24KB, 814x226px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
24KB, 814x226px
First comment on infowhores website
>>
>>138629030
What a disaster of a thread. You are so confused.
>>
>>138631938

How am I confused, Eurobro?

Watch the video. Here:

No one is saying Trump is a "fraud" now. But the truth is that 911 and Afghanistan are tied at the hip - and Trump allowed McMaster and the generals to convince him of a giant lie.

AGAIN - go to archives and search for "Deep Researcher" threads. Maybe he will show up here. White hats are LEAKING ON /pol/ like crazy right now. They've had enough.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMEby91Zbvs
>>
>>138632335
Didn't Trump directly tie the two in his speech though?
>>
pol is a echo chamber to suck off drumpf on everything

he can go to war with japan and stop anime productions and pol will still suck his balls
>>
File: 1499395534464.jpg (1MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
1499395534464.jpg
1MB, 3024x4032px
>>138632560
Greetings rabbi
>>
File: 1501128867233.png (78KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1501128867233.png
78KB, 250x250px
>>138632919
>>
>>138629030

Won't happen until you link the poppies to GSK.
>>
File: IMG_1702.jpg (176KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1702.jpg
176KB, 960x960px
>>138633078
kek the official story is that all of the legit poppy is grown in Tasmania. What a fucking joke.
>>
File: Bannon-vs-mcmaster.jpg (1MB, 1347x1985px) Image search: [Google]
Bannon-vs-mcmaster.jpg
1MB, 1347x1985px
>>138629030
Fuck off Steve
>>
>>138629030
>muh money
>does not know that money is created ex nihilo and on a government and state level war is all about agreed upon human sacrifice
>>
Assange is going to release 9/11 documents soon enough.
>>
This is a kike psy op.
>>
>>138633728

Literally what isn't?
>>
>>138629030
why are you all getting so worked up over this?
you seem stressful and tense..
ask your doctor if opiates are right for you.
>>
>>138633703
Yeah sure.
Wikileaks is a larp tool for karma neutrality used by global players to wash blood off their hands.
Every horror wikileaks has revealed has been accepted by everyone who was looking as the "new normal."
This is what wikileaks is all about, neutralizing karma.
>>
File: IMG_3539.jpg (141KB, 1024x610px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3539.jpg
141KB, 1024x610px
So let me get this straight..
/pol/ is siding with the jewish, cia operative Steve Pieczenik.

Wtf is going on? Who are you people and what have you done with /pol/?
Alex is a national treasure, you should all be ashamed of yourselves
>>
>>138634285

Just give me some straight coca leaves bro.

Chewing those bastards is the real truth.
>>
>>138629030
bump
>>
>>138634366
WIKILEAKS IS A LARP.

HAHAHAHAH YOU WENT THERE. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

you are retarded.
>>
>>138629654
youtube.com/watch?v=wMEby91Zbvs
Interview with Pieczenik starts at 6:10
>>
>2 planes, 3 buildingsg???

wtf does this mean?

Just explain your theory of 9/11. I'm not judging, just wanna understand it since your post assumes I know (most people here probably do but I main from /g/)
>>
>>138634734
Alex Jones is compromised!
Everyone has seen this. Or at least could have seen it.
Ever since he has touched pizza gate and was forced to apologize.
They got to him back then.
Shortly after he was all like
>pizza gate is not real. Don't be ridiculous
>Rothschilds are good guys. They dindu nuffin.
Then he lost his kids in court.
They got to him for fuck sake.
>>
that 1994 Ironman cartoon is considered the most awful garbage ever made I wonder if that's why the CIA let the animators spill the beans a few years earlier
>>
>>138629030
Gay
>>
>>138635294

Everyone who is allowed to reach a large audience is compromised in some manner.

If they weren't they would have been dealt with.

Do not ever forget this.
>>
>Alex Jones: Trump didn't put any troops on the ground in Syria

This. This is what Steve Pieczenik is missing. The fact that Trump didn't hit Syria is all we need to know. The fact that he didn't hit North Korea is also another factoid he seems to completely ignore. The doctor is going after assumptions and estimations, not actual facts. Yes, Trump does put the generals in a high regard due to his background, but remember, every single one of them pushed him to deploy troops in Syria. This ended up not happening.
>>
>>138635655
>>138635655

DASS IT. Amen brother. It took me awhile to understand this - but over time I finally got over my cognitive dissonance. Even Pieczhenik is allowed to admit 9/11 is an inside job - but he praises Bush Senior and Kissinger! WTF??? Any true honest researcher worth their salt knows Bush and Kissinger are Luciferian Globalists.

A lot of factions are circling the wagons. Pieczhenik might be assassinated first before he goes against the Generals. Jones might be assassinated too if he starts outing Israel and Mossad.

Fuck - we're so screwed.

September 23 might be a HAPPENING - but we have a 9/11 happening about to happen SOON!
>>
>>138636071

>Fuck - we're so screwed.

We're only screwed if we decide to play ball.
>>
>>138635277
2 planes hit WTC1 & WTC2, and they fell at freefall speed (as if it was a controlled demolition)

WTC7 wasnt hit at all, except fairly lightly by falling debris, and ended up on fire and then fell at freefall speed as well. Buidings falling from fire just never happens. Very suspicious.

Look up WTC7, also look up WTC1, 2 & 7's owner, Larry Silverstein, who says he made the decision to 'pull' WTC7 a few hours after the 9-11 attacks - as if such a thing is possible.

youtube.com/watch?v=p34XrI2Fm6I
>>
>>138635277

Read here first:

https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1332210_-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-mossad-ran-9-11-arab.html

Watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpcJyn3N5ks

Bush says "explosives..." and then catches himself.

Finally, watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFoarqaNjL8
>>
>>138635655
I disagree with this assumption.
I believe that there are people (((they))) can't get to for various reasons.
One reason - maybe the most essential - is that the universe balances things out in its own mysterious ways.
"For every negative, there is also a positive."
Just look at, dare I say it, David Icke.

(all subjective though)
>>
>>138636804

David Icke is no different than Alex Jones.

Gatekeeper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8_nRkCJx9o
>>
so dysfunctional military who does not know what they're doing (in afghanistan)... not good
>>
>>138629030
>going back to Afghanistan
This meme needs to die, Obama kept as many as 30,000 American military and contractor personnel in Afghanistan. Thats hardly pulling out, and that doesnt include another 10-20k other coalition troops. I dont think that figure even considers NATO personnel either.

Obamas troop surge was between 15-20k, Trumps troop surge is literally 5-6k as far as we know.

Thats a small troop surge, besides according to what i gather, the idea is the US personell will at this point ONLY carry out targeted assassinations, aerial strikes, and we will conduct training not with the regular heroin smoking ANA but rather the Afghan spec ops.

The Afghan spec ops number between 20-25k, they are picked based on skill and ability to follow commands. Trump has removed US military restrictions, so now we can bomb the Taliban and ISIS more freely. Hell even use more MOABS on them.

If i had to guess the reason this is being done is for 2 reasons, Trump has always stated ISIS must be destroyed. Since ISIS is virtually losing in Libya and Syria and Iraq, they are now moving their personnel and assets into Afghanistan. This is clear as they have taken a vast border region with Pakistan away from the Taliban. If i had to guess Pakistan is now shifting its funding from the ineffective drug addled Taliban to more veteran ISIS militants.

If Trump unlike Obama actually does pull out of Afghanistan it will create a power vacuum in which even worse people fill.
>>
>>138629030
Alex is a huge Trump shill, and obvious controlled opposition.
>>
>>138638334
Who gives a shit about South Asia? The only reason we are there is for heroin
>>
File: 1500493633813.jpg (57KB, 864x486px) Image search: [Google]
1500493633813.jpg
57KB, 864x486px
>>138635821
>Alex Jones: Trump didn't put any troops on the ground in Syria

BUT HE FUCKING DID
>>
>>138629030
No, not everyone with an audience is part of the cabal. It's more a case of the cabal threatens a lot of legitimate truth tellers, most of whom, limit themselves to some degree because they don't want to be tortured and killed. Then there are the guys who are positioned in such a way that they can tell the cabal to suck themselves, publicly, and not be touched because that would wake too many people up at once -- people like Benjamin Fulford and David Wilcock. Wilcock just a few days ago, on air, said the Rothschilds send someone to recruit him, and he denounced them harshly, and has fully exposed them, and the cabal, in full detail in his books, interviews, website etc, so what I'm getting at is don't be too harsh on Alex Jones, because even with his audience, he will still be tortured and killed if he uses the wrong wording since he doesn't have the same 'trump cards' that allow others to expose the conspiracy in its entirety. Also, Alex Jones has a lot of people in his audience that he doesn't want to push away by throwing them in the deep end, which is why he doesn't tell people the Illuminati doesn't end at the human level, and even the Rothschilds have bosses. You can't just say that shit without fucking yourself out of viewers if you're Alex Jones. I think he walks a fine line, and walks it well, so as to not scare people away who otherwise would become fully red pilled, given they're acclimatized. Firstly, you can't just tell people there's a multi-dimensional conspiracy involving Earth that is ran by evil aliens because you get dismissed, and if you did manage to spell it all out and be believed, then being hit with the full weight that yes, this is a cosmic horror show and unimaginably terrible things are being done to humanity by the very people many believe are our heroes, then you would break their fucking minds.

You gotta think about tactics and perspective, my man.
>>
>>138638462
Yes Heroin, the main cash crop of the CIA, dont forget the CIA is essentially the deep state. I have heard rumors these 5-6k Troop surge Trump is planning will also be ordered to eradicate the opium fields unlike Bush or Obama. IDk if this is true, but if it is it could clearly be a move on his part to strike back at the deep state where it hurts.
>>
>>138629030
So this is the power of mental illness...
>>
OP is a retard.

He's pretending to be their naive puppet and has something up his sleeve.

Watch.
>>
>>138638462
And to steal gold.
>>
>>138629030
So you believe both of them are COINTELPRO but one owned the other. Who do you believe isn't COINTELPRO? Or is it everyone?
>>
>>138638718
It is not true. The CIA runs the world drug trafficking. They need it to pull off all of their spook activities. The troops are going there because the Taliban control 40% of Afghanistan. We will never win there. Afghanistan is and always will be the graveyard of empires/
>>
>>138638517
Obama had these special forces units already active here before Trump even took office. Obama admin was so shamed and called out for passively backing ISIS against Assad, and for letting Iraq fall that he along with the French and Brits i think he sent in spec ops to "look good", they tried to save face.

Since Trump these forces have been used to clear out ISIS areas alongside kurds and the Iraqi PMU.

Think of it like this, by helping Kurds we piss of Turks and we build up a adversary for them. I think /pol/ can agree the Turks deserve it. And by selling/arming the Saudi's they now have no excuse to call on us. If they hate Qatar, or Iran, then they can do something about it without our help. The shit with Qatar is masterful, its literally pitting the Saudis against the Turks.
>>
File: Kurds.png (442KB, 777x397px) Image search: [Google]
Kurds.png
442KB, 777x397px
>>138638903
Fuck the Kurds. By helping out the Kurds, we are helping out Israel by weakening their neighbor. Erdogan will never give the Kurds an inch in Turkey.
>>
>>138638985
He is using the Taliban as an excuse, i know we can never get rid of them. The CIA is essentially a enemy of the American people. Im not saying he wont bomb the Taliban, bc like you said they do control vast territory, if we dont reign them in some we could see Afghanistan completely fall to them in a year or twos time. That will be reminiscent of the failure we witnessed when large parts of Iraq fell to ISIS.
>>
>>138639870
Whatever you say. This isn't some 5d tic-tac-toe. There is no point to being there other than fuel the MIC and CIA.
>>
>>138639870

>if we dont reign them in some we could see Afghanistan completely fall to them in a year or twos time

It will no matter what.

How do people not understand this? They are not a western society, they are more tribal than anything.
>>
>>138640193
They can't comprehend that this isn't some complex Trump plan to solve everything.
>>
>>138640301

I think people just don't know history.

Afghanistan is not to be tamed. Better men than us have tried.
>>
>>138630049
Steve Pieczenik is always so fucking on point.
>>
>>138640510
Alexander, Britain, and Russia have tried. All have failed.
>>
>>138634366
You may be correct (I'm on the fence ATM), but I don't think they can balance their karma when the cabal has been responsible for the rape, torture and murder of millions of people, many of whose blood is used for black magic in an attempt to create timelines which are horrific for humanity. Telling people their lesser evils can't make up for the shit they hide, if it is even the case that WikiLeaks is their attempt to cheat the universe. They are still violating the free will of billions of people, and the energy associated with all of that overwhelms whatever they could accomplish with WikiLeaks. Thoughts?
>>
>>138638572

Thanks for the gestalt, brother. You're right - I'm good at thinking big picture, but I got a little too carried away and nervous when Pieczhenik got angry at Jones. I try to question everything, as Thomas Jefferson said, but when you're looking at it from the perspective of interdimensional vampires and biblical Revelation stuff that is running the U.S. government and every government in the world, it's hard to convince people of the truth. Heck, people on /pol/ who are fully awake, still don't want to accept Jesus as their Savior! I mean how can you not? Everything in Revelation is coming true, and Jesus is the answer to all of our problems and despair in life. But, I'm getting ahead of myself here. Good eye for tactics and perspective, bro. I know Trump is going to get vengeance on the 9/11 fuckers, and he is wicked smart. It sucks that half his supporters can't see this, but that's because they're not on /pol/ and they don't know about 9/11 inside job, Pizzagate/Pedogate, Infowars, Rothschilds, Carol Quigley - "Tragedy and Hope."

Do you realize that the greek word for "revelation" is uncovering? Lol, we are literally living in a timeline of Uncovering.

Apocalypse isn't just God throwing meteors at us or the Antichrist killing 2/3 of humanity - it's about humanity finally seeing behind the veil.

All will be revealed.

All will be naked.

And all will see the truth.
>>
>>138630550
Jones is the only one reporting on this

Kys anti semite schizo
>>
>>138635277
Come on man, building 7 went down without being hit by a damn thing (except directed energy weapons).
>>
>>138635277
amateur pilots flying 540 mph at sea level
>>
>>138640301
>>138640510
I know hsitory well, i know Afghanistan is the graveyard of Empires, look what t did for us. All im saying is ISIS is NOT the same as the Taliban, ISIS has grand goals of expansion. Say we abondon the country. And Kabul falls, then what? What if ISIS begins prepping and launching coordinated attacks out of the country into others?

Islam is the enemy, Islam claims to defeat their enemies you must first fight and defeat the "near" enemy, once they are gone, is when you begin to attack the "far" enemy. ISIS policy is just that, defeat local governments then perpetually continue till they have the capability to strike outside the borders.

Al Qaeda was a exception , it was created from its inception by intelligence agencies. What made it different was it called on attacks on the "far" enemy first as opposed to traditional islamic tactics of killing the "near" enemy first.

Intelligence agencies had to create Al Qaeda in this way so they could be encouraged to target the US in a false flag attempt to expand the New World orders influence.
>>
>>138641070

Call me a blasphemer, Satan, I don't care. I don't want a savior.

I want man to wake up and take a step forward, to stop being afraid to do what is right, rather than what feels good.

No more, no less.
>>
>>138636502
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1LetB0z8_o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=677i43QfYpQ
>>
>>138630049
Why isn't anyone talking about this? This is massive.. Most informative video I've seen this month.
>>
>>138640010
No, I think OP makes a valid point in that at the very least, without the drug money America gets from being in Afghanistan, the economy is fucked, because even though a lot of that money goes into black projects etc, much of it is still stimulating the economy. America can't do without its drug money.
>>
>>138641321
>look what t did for us

Pretty much exactly what the cabal wanted? Unending war with a barely identifiable enemy in order to continue the march to a new world order?
>>
>>138641321

Remember, "U.S. interests" are not the interests of the American people.

Never have been.

The whole game is trying to sell you that they are.
>>
>>138633677

No it's about tax free hard cash.
>>
>>138641321
Also, ISIS is a cabal creation and takes money and orders from them. ISIS are not calling the shots. They are mercenaries for the cabal, that's all.
>>
>>138629030
Most idiotic rabbit hole in the last 2 minutes.
>>
>>138641070
My opinion is that the cabal are trying to make Revelations come true, and that the bible is more of a script for world events they wanted to come about. It was their timeline of how the new world order was meant to unfold, and they have been false flagging for thousands of years to make the things in Revelations come "true". Also, the cabal are on the way out. They aren't even close to controlling all of the world's governments. They have Israel, Saudi Arabia, influence in US, influence in Japan (both waning) and their financial system, which they are finished without, is going to break soon. You're missing a lot of geo-political happenings. Start here - https://benjaminfulford.net/2017/08/15/us-threats-to-north-korea-linked-to-bankruptcy-negotiations-and-global-reboot/

You can fact check all of what Benjamin Fulford says by asking "did this actually happen", and the answer is "yes" 90% of the time. The other 10% is the behind closed doors shit that only the real players know, for now.

Basically, don't worry, everyone is fucking sick of the khazarian mafia. It's the primary reason for BRICS, just to name one thing.
>>
>>138641826
>Why isn't anyone talking about this?
shut it down, slide it etc
>>
>>138634734
Didn't you see the David duke interview on Alexs show? David was a snake charmer and got Alex to rear his ugly head. Exposed Alex so hard that there is no question that he is control opposition. You want real news? Subscribe to Ron Paul's liberty report on YouTube.
>>
>>138629030
Dr. Steve Pieczenik and Robert David Steele are the only guest who are constantly disrupted during Alex Jones Interviews
>>
Anyways, I love you guys.

Never be afraid to ask questions, even ones that may cause you to re-think your paradigm. Especially ones that lead to that.
>>
>>138643672
I remember seeing on Trump election eve the interview with Alex and Clinton "hitman" Larry Nichols, right before the interview ended Larry said something that always stuck with me.. "And Alex, I have to say this, if you're white, you better be voting for Trump" which Alex didn't respond to and quickly moved onto something else.
>>
Israel did 9/11
>>
>>138644420
He doesn't, and can't touch race because the MSM would get too much ammo, he would lose millions of viewers, and millions more potential ones. It's smart of him to operate how he does. He says as much as someone with his audience size and demographic can say without fucking it all up, is my take.
>>
>>138644958
It's more layered than that...
>>
>>138629654
Are you with antifa? You just came to /pol/ so unprepared.
>>
>>138629030
Trump exposes 911 three days after
https://youtu.be/cSSwXvsEX_c
>>
>>138629030
I don't know, OP. Piezcenik is sounding a lot like a deep state asset here.
>>
File: 1503371075400s.jpg (14KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1503371075400s.jpg
14KB, 250x250px
>>138635277
WTC7 was supposed to fall the same time as the other two, as not to raise suspicions
47 stories, uniformly, in entirety, collapses straight down into it's own footprint.
The third skyscraper to ever -supposedly- fall from fire damage in history, the other two being towers 1&2
>>
>>138647853
He has admitted he is CIA since Trump got elected
>>
>>138629030
>believing a former psyops officer
>ever

Op is a faggot.
>>
>>138629030
>it's upheld by Pizzagate drug money
no we've backed our dollar with oil
>>
>>138644010
I agree, Jones is always trying to shut Steve down. DO you know why that is?
Steele is probably a closet-Globalist/disinfo agent imho
>>
>>138648585

Lol, did you read when I said that both Jones and Steve don't tell the full truth? But to be legit they have to tell 80-90% of truth. Pieczhenik said that Bush and Kissinger were great people - when he said that I knew he was psyoping us - but he's telling the truth about 9/11 because he came out day of Trump's election to say that he and the white hats in the IC helped to elect Trump to stop Hillary from starting WW3 with Russia.

It's far more nuanced than what you or I think. There are many factions in every intelligence agency, especially since many are infiltrated by the Freemasons, Grand Lodge, Jesuits, and etc.

You have to be able sift truth from fiction based on weighing of evidence from other sources. I don't agree with Robert David Steele, former CIA officer as well, on everything, because he shills against Trump and blamed Pentecostals for pedophilia (lol), but his Pedogate information was true and was parallel to the independent investigations /pol/, Voat (before it was taken over), and other investigators.

Steve is legit but he's done a lot of dark shit too. I don't know if he feels guilty for that and if he allowed Jesus to forgive him for his sins, but I'm just glad we have legitimate voices coming out and helping elect a true president who cares about the people, and revealing that 9/11 was the biggest magic card crime of the history of man - predicted by so many Illuminati cards, movies, and artwork for years.

The battle isn't just physical - it's in the mind and in the spiritual realm.
>>
>>138629030
One word

subversion
>>
>>138631714
I have faith and trust. He hasn't let me down yet.
Also, the shilling makes it impossible to disagree with him. The last thing to do during an information war is suggest dissent in public.
It's a war you fucks started; this is ALL your fault.
>>
GMO poppy crops line the pockets. It is no secret.
>>
>>138643496
oh it's jews again fuck man where is hitler when you need him the most
>>
>>138630049
What this asshole doesn't understand is that Afganistan isn't target, ISIS isn't the target, BRICs is the target.

China and India are on the verge of war, a war the real CIA has been pushing and planning for 15 years.

This "troop surge" is to put preasure on Pakistan, allowing India to countrer leverage China.

You faggots need to geopolitical strategy before you push nonesence. Back to zeitgeist tier bullshit faggot.
>>
>>138648435
It was on his Wikileaks page long before that.
>>
>>138651655
So the US is going to war with Pakistan? I thought the US already basically controlled their government?
>>
>>138635821
but sure he did, up until recently, his bros in ISIS have been having a field day over there
>>
File: image.jpg (219KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
219KB, 1500x1000px
>>138639824
You may be interested that non US media is reporting the US intends to be in Syria "for decades" using the Kurds as a faux-proxy reason for occupation.
https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/us-forces-occupy-syria-decades-come/
>>
If we leave Afghanistan, then someone else will get rich off of the opium. I hate the MIC and all, but it's kind of understandable. There is ALWAYS a demand for drugs unfortunately.
>>
>>138641234
>Kys anti semite schizo
You should go back to plebbit
>>
File: 33-Freemasonry.jpg (32KB, 350x321px) Image search: [Google]
33-Freemasonry.jpg
32KB, 350x321px
>>138651456
no, there are much more sinister groups active on /pol/ my dude
wicked people who want to plunge this world into chaos
>>
>>138629030
>2 planes
>3 buildings
actually thats not confusing as a part of debris hit the pentagon by accident and the third plane was shot down.
>>
>>138651917
Obama let all our spoils go, along with it our credibility to counter Asia. Trump is sending a message to India that they have the green light to undervut China and Russia. USA, UK, India, Eastern Europe alliance brewing.
>>
File: pepe-smugpe.png (166KB, 691x387px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-smugpe.png
166KB, 691x387px
>>138629030
>REE OR DIE
>>
File: SupMalVit.jpg (84KB, 627x600px) Image search: [Google]
SupMalVit.jpg
84KB, 627x600px
>>138629030
Calm the fuck down. Pieczenik was a guest on Jone's show bro. Alex invited him on to get his take and let him speak and it turned out to be radically different than what Jones believed. Multiple angles and different opinions is what makes infowars and others lightyears better than MSM. I agree with Pieczenik about 9/11 wholeheartedly and would like to see Trump show that he understands and cares about 9/11 truth.
>>
File: image.jpg (214KB, 886x615px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
214KB, 886x615px
>>138654131
Agree. Part of this US Afghanistan ramp-up is in response to the Russia - China belt an road initiative - the new Silk Road..
The earth Island Russia and China are constructing.
>>
>>138633665
based McMaster
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 213x203px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 213x203px
>>138651917
>So the US is going to war with Pakistan? I thought US controlled their government ?

Pakistan has been cooperating with China in constructing the new Silk Road under the belt and road initiative.
While the US has been distracted with presidential primary campaign, presidential campaign and 10 months of distraction around trump, Russia and China have been accelerating their non USD backed trade, and building belt and road infrastructure at a lightening speed.
>>
>>138629030
>2 planes, 3 buildings???
Conservation of energy. It's why objects falling from space at high speed cause explosions even without containing explosives.
>>
>>138629030
>>138629475
Here, link to video
https://youtu.be/Xl9In-XKepo
Alex got fucked up
>>
>>138651655
Agree.
It's belt and road geo-strategy.
Of course it's not reported in US media, but non US media easily interprets what this increase in Afghanistan is intended to achieve / message
>>
>>138636755
Holy fucking shit.
>>
File: 1502063167947.gif (4MB, 442x250px) Image search: [Google]
1502063167947.gif
4MB, 442x250px
>>138654749
i want 2 believe
>>
>>138630049
this guy is clued
>>
>>138638517
Washington’s new strategy in Afghanistan aimed against China, expert says
http://tass.com/world/961256

MOSCOW, August 21. /TASS/. A new strategy of the US for Afghanistan affects China’s interests in the region, a leading expert from the Russian Institute for Strategic Studies said on Monday.

"Over the recent time, the administration of (President Donald) Trump has been way too active in initiating hotbeds of tension close to the Chinese borders: in North Korea, and now in Afghanistan," said Adzhar Kurtov, who is also editor-in-chief of the Problemy Natsionalnoy Strategii (National Strategy Issues) magazine.
"..the People’s Republic of China is the main rival of the US on the global arena," Adzhar Kurtov said.
He pointed to Beijing’s "serious plans for cooperation with Afghanistan, including in the economic sector".
"China is active both in the Silk Road Economic Belt project and in the Shanghai Cooperation Organization," Kurtov said.
Destroying these projects or at least weakening their active development is the target of the US administration.

"Washington’s policy in Afghanistan has failed, and a new plan of the US president will not change the situation in the country.
"From the details of the plan that have been voiced, we know that he is planning to beef up the military contingent with 4,000 military," the expert said.
"However, if the US has failed to have the situation in Afghanistan change for the better with its 1,000-strong contingent, who can say for certain that new volunteers will help the process?" he added.
"I believe the US must withdraw from Afghanistan," Adzhar Kurtov said.
>>
>>138636502
>our post assumes I know (most people here probably do but I main from /g/)
for the record this narrative appeared way after the fact. I was living in the north east when this happened local news stations were saying structural failure.
>>
>>138651655
That is some next level bullshit spinning.
Continuing this war won't solve paki India situation or even help any of it.
It's complete horseshit.
A big like that normies on pol wouldn't be able to refute.
>Neocon shill
>>
File: 1452514929774.gif (4MB, 359x202px) Image search: [Google]
1452514929774.gif
4MB, 359x202px
>>138651655
facts
>>
>>138657492
American troops is a detriment, afghans would rather do business with the big guy who hasn't got troops in his country.
They are spinning such a big fat lie, that it sounds 'reasonably true'.
>>
>>138629030
OP is a faggot, every second word is a conspiracy buzzword to make it sound more important than it is
>>
>>138636502
God in heaven. It fell because two fucking jets slammed into the world trade center buildings at tremendous speed, dumping mind boggling amounts of kinetic energy into the environment.
>>
File: image.jpg (144KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144KB, 800x800px
>>138657775
>Continuing this war won't solve paki India situation or even help....
Such naivety is "refreshing" .... Here's the thing : it is not in any way invented to "help"... The purpose is to increase the destabilisation of the region.
Libya is a good model..
>>
>>138658260
Afganistan is where empires go to die.
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 300x215px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 300x215px
>>138658026
Doesn't matter what afghan wants...
Since when has that every been a consideration for the US MIC
>>
>>138633677
checked
>>
>>138658422
Yep.
>>
>>138642403
This. It was created in Syria for strategic purposes to fight Assad, now that plan failed, but ISIS has already moved to Europe and the West is ready for martial law when the economic crisis is triggered by the cabal. A giant collapse is required before the people will accept the world government.
>>
>>138658423
Just trying to refute the neocon lies they spin that have no basis in reality.
>>
File: ryan_workout-800x430.jpg (71KB, 730x430px) Image search: [Google]
ryan_workout-800x430.jpg
71KB, 730x430px
"If Trump leaves Afghanistan, America collapses because it's upheld by Pizzagate drug money."
>>
>>138658422
How fortunate for America then that we are not an empire.
>>
File: punished trump.jpg (3MB, 3049x3182px) Image search: [Google]
punished trump.jpg
3MB, 3049x3182px
Alex is a gateway redpill and he acknowledges this. Of course he knows the truth, but he's also trying to reach as many people as possible. When you bring up 9/11 to an audience that might not be familiar with you, you can't just rant about Da Joos or the people who don't know any better will dismiss you as insane. There's a reason he uses blanket terms like (((Globalists))), aside from understanding the fact that it isn't just Israel in on this shit.
People will fall into the rabbit hole on their own, after beginning to doubt the media.

Pic also related.
Have patience, because timing is everything.
>>
>>138658422
Checked. And. Interesting analysis comparing USSR in Afghanistan against US attack and occupation....

"7 reasons why by comparison with the USSR the US is losing in Afghanistan

http://theduran.com/7-reasons-comparison-ussr-us-losing-afghanistan/

"The US decision to intervene in Afghanistan in 2001 was also a disastrous error, though it has never in the US been officially recognised as such.

"However the stated objective of the intervention – to achieve the capture of Osama bin Laden – was fully achievable diplomatically, with Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and elements of the Taliban all committed to helping the US achieve it.
"It was the US decision to intervene in Afghanistan militarily that made that impossible, facilitating Osama bin Laden’s escape, and ensuring his survival for a further ten years.

"Since then the US has failed to hit on a coherent or achievable objective for the war it is continuing to fight in Afghanistan.
"However it has continued to fight the war in its usual way, by trying to minimise casualties by fighting the war at astronomic financial cost.

"The result is that no discernible objective is being achieved because the US has never come up with one. Instead, in the absence of an achievable objective the US can realistically focus on and work towards, the US position in Afghanistan is all too predictably sliding towards defeat and crisis.
>>
>>138658543
Yes. And the Philippines contracted a dose of ISIS when Durante was being too uppity and outspoken. He's shut his trap since ISIS arrived.
Felt all very "Syria"... (Or Libya)
>>
>>138629030

What the fuck happened to Alex? He used to do top tier documentaries and called out everyone on their bullshit.

Where is this Alex Jones?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LX8cIhWl8o

Maybe he's making enough selling water filters and doesn't care anymore.
>>
File: 1502908883952.jpg (15KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1502908883952.jpg
15KB, 251x242px
>>138635294
>>pizza gate is not real. Don't be ridiculous
He said it was a diversion by the elites, which it was, while he exposed the real pedo shit in the leaks

>>Rothschilds are good guys.
Never said that

>Then he lost his kids in court
No, he didn't.
>>
>>138629030
Even if 9/11 was an inside job, Trump can't just pull out of Afghanistan willy nilly. Even if the Taliban had nothing to do with it, they are now our direct enemies after 16 years of war.
>>
>>138659505
It sounded like his docs took a lot of time and energy to produce. They would wind up online for free anyway, so why bother?
>>
>>138631714
Yeah, Trump was going to expose the Jews. Sure he was. What kind of retard thinks this is anything but a losing strategy?

>hmm maybe I'll go into the wolf's den and cover myself in meat
>>
>>138658422
>"7 reasons why by comparison with the USSR the US is losing in Afghanistan "

http://theduran.com/7-reasons-comparison-ussr-us-losing-afghanistan/

"The war the USSR fought in Afghanistan in the 1980s was shorter and far more intense, with the Soviet army having to fight an enemy strongly supported by outside powers.

"The result was that on any calculation the Soviet casualty and death rate was much higher, with the USSR forced to deploy to Afghanistan large numbers of troops who were required to engaged in regular combat operations.

"..by 1988-1989 the Soviet backed Afghan government, which in 1979 had appeared to be on the brink of collapse largely because of factional infighting, had been fully stabilised as the Soviets had intended, enabling the USSR to withdraw its troops from the country.

"The US since 2001 has been in Afghanistan much longer.
It has deployed fewer troops there than the USSR did against an enemy who has lacked overt foreign support.
As a result it has suffered far fewer combat losses.

"..it has made up for this by spending on its war far more than the USSR ever did. The financial cost to the US of its war totally dwarfs the financial cost to the USSR of its war.

"It seems most of this cost has been caused by prodigious use of inordinately expensive weapons and logistics support rather than in providing Afghanistan with economic support, though in purely monetary times (though possibly not effectiveness) the economic support the US has provided Afghanistan has completely dwarfed what the USSR provided Afghanistan in the 1980s.

"..despite this colossal commitment of resources, in the time since the US intervened the government it created and imposed on the country has not stabilised, is said to be riddled with corruption, and apparently lacks legitimacy, whilst the enemy the US is fighting, far from being defeated, is gaining territory and appears to be growing stronger, despite having no overt external support.
>>
>>138658951
>>138660131
Nice
>>
>>138636755

I dont feel like being surveilled 24/7, would you mind clicking that link and snapshotting the page for us?
>>
>>138660888
Why are nazi posters the biggest pussies on this board?

>wants ethno state
>too scared to click a link.
>>
>>138661240

im only a nazi on the internet, were friends mr fbi.
>>
>>138658951
>>138660131
>>138658739
It took Alexander the Great 6 months to conquer Persia and 3 years to take Afganistan.

It has always been the place that is hard to conquer and harder to maintain.
The Brits couldn't take it and they lost much of their military influence afterwards.
>>
>>138661640
Out of 1.3 million active duty personnel under 9,000 of our troops are actually in Afghanistan.
>>
I think Trump knows the truth about 9/11 as well, but he also realizes that this matter is too complicated for one president. He's picking his battles. For now, he's minimizing impacts of the jewish conspiracy at large around the world. Maybe by stopping all of the distraction/messes created by the corrupt jewish foundations of the government, another president can come in once he's done and strike the final blow to the final head of the chymera that is the Zionist Agenda.

I think he needs to keep fighting in Afghanistan precisely because they're in too deep. What he's trying to do is minimize impacts of the deep shit we are all in. Once the ship can stabilize, maybe someone can finally aim properly and strike.
>>
>>138662478
Thank fuck for that I guess.
McMaster wanted 80k.
We will just have to see if they can somehow 'pressure' pakishits to end the Taliban for eternity.
High hopes
>>
File: roger-stone.jpg (58KB, 710x473px) Image search: [Google]
roger-stone.jpg
58KB, 710x473px
It's hard to take that dude seriously when he labels each of his videos an "Opus". Kinda like when Roger Stone wears his Yoko cosplay
>>
>>138630550
You do know (((steve pieczenik))) but alex jones is the jew
>>
>>138649329
God bless you man you are right on the money , reading your post gave me the chills. There is a true resistance to this evil and its people like us who understand whats going on around mentally physically and spiritually. We are living in the times of Revelation.
>>
File: ScreenHunter_892 Aug. 22 20.50.jpg (53KB, 746x435px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenHunter_892 Aug. 22 20.50.jpg
53KB, 746x435px
>>138665682
>>
>>138665941
I know Mossad did 9/11 , ive known this for awhile i dont need wikileaks for validation. Mossad is pure evil. Zionist are evil incarnate. They do the bidding of demons
>>
>>138661640
>It took Alexander the Great 6 months to conquer Persia and 3 years to take Afganistan.
I did not know that.
And Persia (Iran) again figures prominently in the Empire's lust for clay(military bases) and control.(USD)
Thread posts: 159
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.