[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Humanistic totalitarianism"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

File: 2k17.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2k17.png
1MB, 1280x720px
A heavy boy with the flag of the Confederation and a firearm stands motionless in front of the monument to General Lee.
He salutes his stone commander.
And before him - a crowd of supporters of peace, love, tolerance and diversity.
And they, adherents of love, literally crouched from hatred.
They, admirers of tolerance, yell and scream, and jump in front of the dead boy, and draw their fake hands to him, and try to offend him somehow at least somehow.

But nothing comes out.

The boy stands so calmly, as if there is no monkey garbage in front of him, as if he were alone in the square - and his general.

Now another century, and quite different people assert their authority, and they try to trample everyone who does not go with them in step.
"Peace and Love," once a way of freedom, have become the rhetoric of humiliation, domination and censorship, and whenever a hypocritical person quotes Nelson Mandela or Martin Luther King, a street herd demolishes monuments, scribbles and scans cheap curses .

All were once frightened by the "Big Brother" from the book "1984". But the totalitarianism of the 21st century came in bright clothes and with humanistic slogans. Surprised, huh? Does not fit into the stereotyped images with which the media "fed" everyone? Many naively thought that it would be some "red commissars" or conditional "German soldiers with lightning on helmets." No, my friends ... The postmodernists were smarter and more cunning. They speculated on the fears and stereotypes that society was pumping in the second half of the 20th century. They created an image of "absolute good" for themselves, and all those who disagree with them, by default recorded in "absolute evil." A win-win and effective tactic that became possible with the advent of modern digital technologies.

The herd is panting with rage.

And the boy is standing.

(C) Dmitry Olshansky
>>
>>138628461
Go fuck yourself Ivan.
>>
OП, иди нaхyй.

I've asked OP to suck a dick in his native tongue guys, he'll fuck off any minute now.
>>
Also, if you wanna troll a Russian -- tell him to go sit his asshole on a bottleneck, that'll piss him off
>>
You are the next Leo Tolstoy brother
>>
>>138628727
dumb scum used translate obviously. I doubt he speaks any language (as I see on the Russian imageboard he's from - he barely knows Russian).
>>
>spergs out in public while larping in a defeated traitor state's uniform while saluting a shit military leader who's only famous because he fought for said failure of a traitor state and literally nothing else
>how dare people get mad at this idiot
literally neck yourself you fucking dipshit
>>
Sup 2ch
>>
>>138628596
>>138628635
?
He didnt say anything wrong
>>
>>138628596
>>138628635
Back to your pedophile globalist cuckhole, 2ch , spastics

OP thanks for translating
Read it 2 days ago
Author is contributor on komsomolskaya Pravda

Beautful

Too bad they didn't add the picture with the raging negress it would underline the point better
>>
>>138628461
Nah sounds like a bad future. I personally think some postmodern thinker will end up convincing everyone that morality is a crutch and then we'll go into a state of egoism. This egoism is what will follow capitalism not communism. Or you know Islam, but let's be optimistic here.
>>
>>138628931
>spergs out
>stands calmly holding a salute for over an hour of provocation
If anyone were the autists its the fags screeching at him
>>
>>138628461
Nice piece. I love the way the guy kept his composure.
>>
>>138628461
Good writing
>>
>>138629032
you were not witnessing the original shit thread he'd made on 2ch.
I can't post a damn link though.
>>
Я пaмятник ceбe вoздвиг нepyкoтвopный
>>
File: DHhQh7yXYAA0JHE.jpg (107KB, 622x669px) Image search: [Google]
DHhQh7yXYAA0JHE.jpg
107KB, 622x669px
didn't olshansky compare it to a rockwell painting
>>
>>138629049
oh so you're in bed WITH GOBLINS! Or are you making babies with GOBLINS right now?!
>>
>>138629460
stfu russian retard
>>
>>138629032
It's libshits from 2ch
Since in Russia conservatism is mainstream they're edgy contrarians which means globalist libshits cucks

Got triggered at OP for translating text from a Russian newspaper, which supported the Right

Everything that isn't American globalist CnN propaganda triggers them
>>
>>138629460
Leave the krokodil alone vanya
>>
>>138628461

Thanks Russanon, that's pretty good
>>
>>138629331
>2ch

Off yourself, biowaste
>>
based russia
>>
>>138628461
>All were once frightened by the "Big Brother" from the book "1984".

never read it but i don't feel the need to at this point.
>>
>>138629530
actually, I'll have you know that I am a proud zionist and a Russian Jew - the Most hatred kind of a Jew! So suck on that goyeeeeem
>>
>>138629875
op is from there as well ya know
>>
>>138628931
If you look up, you might catch a glimpse of OP's point
>>
File: ShowImg.jpg (64KB, 550x350px) Image search: [Google]
ShowImg.jpg
64KB, 550x350px
>>138629452
found it
>>
File: lao5.jpg (28KB, 500x343px) Image search: [Google]
lao5.jpg
28KB, 500x343px
>get told all my life by media and boomers that Russians are savage drunk commie barbarians who hate American way of life and want to nuke us all
>find out they are sincere, caring people who actually feel pity and sadness for seeing the US turn into a marxist shithole and i have more in common with them than some of my own countrymen

I... I don't know what to feel anymore
>>
File: 1356076561482.jpg (54KB, 296x419px) Image search: [Google]
1356076561482.jpg
54KB, 296x419px
Кpивo пepeвeдeнный гyгл тpaнcлeйтoм Oльшaнcкий нa /пoл/e. Teпepь я видeл вce.
>>
File: 1502887471022.jpg (509KB, 986x2098px) Image search: [Google]
1502887471022.jpg
509KB, 986x2098px
>>138628931
>sperg out
>>
>>138630577
it's way more complicated than that. Russians are interested in virtually any western society and they always imagine some kind of a downfall for them, since they are actually jelly about the western way and quality of life and always look forward to someone fall and be worse than we are. Yup, the earth is a shitty block to live at sry,
>>
goy

bad news, the false idols are jews, all jews or jew oathed by 33rd degree freemasonry. all of the statues.
>>
Democratic absolutism:
"Le peuplé, c'est moi."
>>
>>138628461
He is what I imagine the perfect American to be. Tempered, collected, focused, PATRIOTIC.
>>
Fuck it, bump
>>
Last bump
>>
>>138630577
We want just a JUST world, desu

Russians are idealists

Noone believes were actually the good guys, but we are.
We don't cheer if our enemy falls not from our undoing, we are deeply saddened
Believe if our not Russians are PRO American Patriots , we were the only country to be overwhelmingly for Trump, and now pro confederacy

Mysterious Russian soul, fampai
>>
>>138629460
>>138628596
Are guys retarded?

>>138628461
>Dmitry Olshansky
He is right with what he wrote.
>>
bump again
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.