[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump's Presidency is bought time

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: tumbling down.jpg (113KB, 668x809px) Image search: [Google]
tumbling down.jpg
113KB, 668x809px
Daily Reminder that Trump's Presidency is only delaying the inevitable. His presidency, regardless of wether its one or two terms, has bought us time to prepare for the coming storm.
use this time to:
>Work out, get in shape
>buy a gun, learn how to use it
>learn self sufficiency
>Redpill as many norms as possible while you're still free to do so.
when the democrats regain power they will go balls to the wall to push their agendas such as hate speech laws, federal gun control, and the further advancement of degeneracy in our society under the guise of "free speech" and "sexual liberation"
you have been warned. Prepare yourself.
>>
>>138628118

fellow vault-co reader I see
give tex my regards
>>
File: 33.png (942KB, 806x470px) Image search: [Google]
33.png
942KB, 806x470px
>>138628118
>>
>>138628118
This is good point OP. Im just a bong but made me think...imagine what the Deomcrats are going to be like when they get back into power (its going to happen sometime).
>>
>>138630113
Im very fearful. Under Obama, they pushed the Overton window ridiculously far to the left, and that was just their plan it wasn't out of Anger. Now they're furious at Trump and his supporters, Imagine what they'll do to spite us once they regain power?
>>
File: averagetrumpcuck.jpg (23KB, 434x428px) Image search: [Google]
averagetrumpcuck.jpg
23KB, 434x428px
>>138628118
>>
Only 2 things need to happen to prevent Democrats from regaining power in the foreseeable future.

Closed borders and deportation of illegals. Voter ID laws. If we could enact those 2 simple changes, Democrats would not win elections for the foreseeable future.
>>
>>138631001
Oh, and congressional term limits wouldn't be a bad start either. Not only to get rid of career politician Democrats but RINO cuckservatives as well.
>>
>>138631001
Still buy that 3million fake voters BS?
>>
File: 1494009449971.jpg (4MB, 3900x5008px) Image search: [Google]
1494009449971.jpg
4MB, 3900x5008px
>>138631347
Not even him but the shit about democrats bussing around minorities so they can vote multiple times isnt a lie and neither is the dead voters "BS" either. Reminder these guns are meant for self-defense /pol/ is a board of peace and never advocates for violence against others.
>>
>>138631347
It's been proven time and time again you delusional faggot. Liberal cities like Chicago, Philadelphia, Baltimore, and LA always have tens of thousands of votes in excess of voters every election cycle. This is especially relevant when blacks (the primary demographics of these cities) have traditionally low voter turnout.

There are handfuls of documented instances of liberal grassroot organizations like Change, Moveon, local unions, etc busing in immigrants and homeless from out of state to voting booths.

I could go on, there are countless examples of liberal voter fraud.
>>
File: Oh?.jpg (51KB, 705x409px) Image search: [Google]
Oh?.jpg
51KB, 705x409px
>>138631798
>not purchasing a Walther p38 for the sheer aesthetics
>>
>>138630113
I doubt they will with this current crop of crap they have. Too much infighting, it's even worse than the GOP after Obama won.
>You have Gen-Y progressives pushing for Sanders to start a new party.
>Niggers will only come out to vote for another nigger, and they don't have another nigger to run that won't look like a blatant affirmative action pick.
>Radicals won't vote for a moderate, and the moderates may suck it up and vote for a radical, but the DNC will never let a liberal version of Trump win.
>The message "we just run on Trump hate" isn't going to work, but they have no coherent goals to go by in 2020. Look at Romney in 2012 for a good example of this.
>Barely any white people who are on the fence will vote for the Dems if they keep this shit up, it doesn't matter how much they claim to hate Trump in public.
>Realignments are going to put future elections of the establishment cosmopolitans against the suburbs and rural areas, in which there are a lot more people.

If they regain power, it won't be until 2024 or 2028, and by then, they might have a whole new set of policies. You're never going to win on the platform of social justice that they seem to be running on after 2016. Trump was a complete retard in the eyes of many, and yet he still won. Why? Because people are sick of cosmopolitan elitists ruining their lives and will only vote for an economic populist until things get better, which it doesn't look to be.

What makes me fearful is that Trump is starting to cozy with the establishment. If he goes against his campaign promises, people are going to vote for a complete nut who they KNOW won't bullshit them in 2020 or 2024.
>>
>>138631798
that's an outdated and useless guide. save up and get a decent gun do your research and buy what you'll be comfortable with.
>>
File: 1982348620.jpg (429KB, 1212x1497px) Image search: [Google]
1982348620.jpg
429KB, 1212x1497px
>>138631347
>http://www.breitbart.com/california/2017/01/27/voter-fraud/

kys you fucking retard

>inb4 hurrr breitbart

Face it, faggot.
>>
Civil war, when?

You know damn well once the Democrats get back it's over, they'll import millions and millions of non-whites, you will be outnumbered, outvoted and it's over.

They will take away your guns.
>>
>>138628118
>when the democrats regain power they will go balls to the wall to push their agendas such as hate speech laws, federal gun control, and the further advancement of degeneracy in our society under the guise of "free speech" and "sexual liberation"
you have been warned. Prepare yourself.

This is my fear, however the Supreme Court is at least safe from SJW hands for a few decades. Don't expect the leftist agenda to go through them anytime soon.
>>
>>138631243
Bad idea. At least career politicians can have some kind of independence due to their incumbency. Have a new, fresh pack of people in there every couple of elections, and those people are all going to be hand picked by the donors. What will be worse is that these people will be completely at the will of the donors and special interests. Congress will be packed with empty suits.

The problem isn't career politicians, the problem is that the Dems and RINOs you speak of agree on the same things because they take the same money from lobbyists. They aren't centrists like they'd have you believe, they're just corrupt politicians who agree on the same crony capitalist (if you even want to call it capitalism, that's a stretch) policies. Get rid of the heavy presence of special interests and lobbying in DC, especially their ability to talk through money, and you'll see much better policy put through than if you just enacted term limits.
>>
8 years ago dems had all control and a super majority and it took a gigantic economic collapse to do it. 8 years later America totally reversed that. Were not going back for AT LEAST a decade.
>>
>>138632739
>This is my fear, however the Supreme Court is at least safe from SJW hands for a few decades. Don't expect the leftist agenda to go through them anytime soon.
There's always a chance they'll try to pack the court with more than 9 justices.
>>
>>138633054
>8 years later America totally reversed that
lol
>>
>>138633153
Didn't a certain tyrranical president already try to do that?
>>
>>138633361
Yes, he did. That's who I was referring to. He didn't succeed, but I don't think the law was set in stone for it. From what I remember, he just had staunch opposition from his own Congress. I doubt a blue Congress today would oppose such a measure, however.
>>
>>138631347
Obummer encouraged illegal voting
https://youtu.be/WCLO0WBvhF8
>>
I'm buying a pretty large property in a couple of years, most of it I will be keeping aside to use for tree farming.

do any of you want to live as sharecroppers?
>>
>>138633153
9 is a "special" number to (((them))), it won't change
>>
>>138633890
1. what state do you live in?
2, what would work entail?
>>
>>138631347
An illegal family I know in California all voted for Hillary. That's 4 illegal votes and 6 anchor baby votes. Get real
>>
>>138633892
I'm sure they'd gladly raise that number to get more favorable policy approved as Constitutional.
>>
>>138632456
>>Radicals won't vote for a moderate, and the moderates may suck it up and vote for a radical, but the DNC will never let a liberal version of Trump win.
>Barely any white people who are on the fence will vote for the Dems if they keep this shit up, it doesn't matter how much they claim to hate Trump in public.
>You're never going to win on the platform of social justice

Those two are a full of shit. Radicals and white democrats will vote with more enthusiasm to elect anybody who opposes Trump. Then there's the older generation who doesn't give a shit about the economy but care more about muh feels and social justice and will vote for democrats. Also now that i think about it why the fuck won't the democrats keep the social justice stuff on a low profile and once they're in power they'll just enact them anyway. That happened in Belgium where nobody talked about the minimum age to become a pensioner was raised from 65 to 67 years old. No politician talked about it and suddenly they still passed the law 1 month after the election.

Politicians are liars and should be hanged on a tree to show future politicians that they'll be killed to if they lie to the people.
>>
>>138635309
>Then there's the older generation who doesn't give a shit about the economy but care more about muh feels and social justice and will vote for democrats.

I miswrote. The younger generation care more about social justice while the old vote more for good economic policies. Also I wouldn't never advocate for any kind of violence against people.
>>
>>138631347

It's FAR more than 3 million. 3 million is just the dead people.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/document-archive/nvra-letter-ca-august-2017/

>For example, we contacted Los Angeles County directly this past June. At that time, county officials informed us that the total number of registered voters now stands at a number that is a whopping 144% of the total number of resident citizens of voting age.
>>
>>138634072
I'm in NJ, but the property is going to be in PA. I've got quite a bit saved up and will still save for another two years before purchasing. I'm ideally looking to purchase a whole valley with a creek that are common in the around edges of the Appalachians, but I'm willing to do that over the period of a lifetime, gradually buying more, and don't plan on quitting my job any time soon which requires me to live in NJ

So I'll need a forest warden and someone to manage a farm. I'm not a massive SHTF believer but I do think it's possible and in any case it's kind of fun to larp a bit. Wouldn't mind renting out to multiple farmers, especially younger guys looking to get outside and work the land for a few years. It's pretty ideal work for a 18-22 year old, I can't guarantee that produce would make any money though

I was joking a bit initially mentioning it, but I do need to think it over
>>
>>138632723
> Irish guy holding a beer

Kek
>>
>>138634072
PA fag here. Where you looking?
>>
>>138639166
>>138637535
Replied to wrong post, my bad.
>>
>Trump is running as a publicity stunt
>Trump's rhetoric is too harsh and he will be forced to drop out
>Trump has alienated all women and non-whites
>Trump doesn't have a single policy
>Trump can't keep up in debates
>Trump is hated by the GOP and will never be given the nomination
>Trump rhetoric worked for the primaries but won't for a general election
>Trump's policies don't appeal to general election voters
>Trump will only receive votes from racists because average people are ashamed to support him
>No minority will vote for Trump
>Trump won because of rural and suburban retards. We knew it all along
>Trump will get impeached any second now
>>
>>he is not a serious candidate
>>he will never win the primaries
>>he will never be the party's nominee
>>he is finished
>>he will never be the President
>>
>he'll never run
>he'll never win the primaries
>he'll never get the nomination
>he wont get the votes
>nobody wants trumb
>trump will never win
>trump is having a meltdown
>trump is losing
>the electors wont vote for him
>Congress wont ratify the votes
>protests will keep him from taking office
>protests will keep the inauguration from happening
>we can impeach him
>he'll give up
>>
>>138628118
When does the the shooting starts? When does the action begins?
>>
>>138639221
Well I really like Dutch country, Oley valley in particular is the best and I love older stone farmhouses. But the whole area is way too expensive

I've been looking around Northumberland, Synder, and Union counties recently. I don't want to be too far west though. Have been considering a little farther north as I've seen some amazing valleys that direction before
>>
We really shouldnt be writing the left off. For one thing they are fairly angry right now and there is a lot of them. The trick has always been demotivating them because they struggle to unite so playing xbox and smoking weed looks more desirable than voting for a candidate they dont like.

Hate is a powerful driving force. We all must vote in the midterms because if the left is this angry next year the house is at risk. The senate well thats a tough set of states for them but they can cause a lot of damage with just one chamber.

2020 i feel that there isnt anyone to unite them so when its not about how much we hate trump but about voting for Hillary or zuck they wont be able to do it but if another obama comes along they only need to flip a few thousand votes in 3 states to win the presidency back and the 2020 senate election is more favorable.

Its really not that hard for the left to regain power if we are complacent
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.