[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is she the greatest troll of the decade?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: transracialtroll.jpg (60KB, 715x760px) Image search: [Google]
transracialtroll.jpg
60KB, 715x760px
Is she the greatest troll of the decade?
>>
>>138627486

No, she's just the living embodiment of left wing idiocy
>>
>>138627486
It's not really trolling if the joke's on you
>>
File: illust_62330836_20170822_104735.png (2MB, 2480x3507px) Image search: [Google]
illust_62330836_20170822_104735.png
2MB, 2480x3507px
>>138627486
Made me check/10
Fake.
>>
tfw you want to win the "oppression" Olympics
>>
Yes she is
>>
File: dolezal19n-5-web.jpg (274KB, 1200x1793px) Image search: [Google]
dolezal19n-5-web.jpg
274KB, 1200x1793px
So it wouldn't be race mixing right?
>>
No, that would be Godfrey Elfwick, the real genius behind #Wrongskin. I was at ground zero for that shit, the man was a god among men.

If I wasn't such a lazy shit, I'd buy a throwaway phone and make a new Twitter account, just to follow that glorious son of a bitch off into the sunset.
>>
>>138627486
wtf is this autism. theres def something in your water.
>>
She doesn't look that bad with the tan and hair. Not that she had that much to begin with.
>>
>>138627701
It's really not fake, look it up. She is the biggest thorn in the side of BLM and LGBT.

>>138627631
That may be so. But she's done a tremendous (though unintentional) job at exposing how stupid this shit can get. Seriously, if you can change your gender, what's the difference in changing race?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170822-151254.jpg (33KB, 906x154px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170822-151254.jpg
33KB, 906x154px
Seems legit
>>
https://twitter.com/GQMANOFTHEYEAR_/status/894663535988326400

Glad that she's encouraged other strong black women to come out.
>>
>>138627486
According to her parents (who disowned her a long time ago) shes been mentally ill since highschool.

Most likley a pathological liar, probably earnestly believes the lies she tells are true. Pathological liars tend to concoct stories of abuse and hardship to garner sympathy and get what they want.
>>
File: 1501342735015.png (633KB, 536x648px) Image search: [Google]
1501342735015.png
633KB, 536x648px
>>138627486
>reposting fake bullshit from other sites

fuck off
>>
>>138628665
10/10 would cum inside her and then leave
>>
>>138628109
me white queens is very sexy...i'd made mixed babies with her and teach our kids african songs and dance
>>
>>138628838
the white devil is very devilish and full of trickery
>>
someday white devil me peeps will rule the world again and I will remember everything you've done
>>
I remember there being a story about her running a meeting or class and accusing a Hispanic student of "trying to be too hispanic". I'm actually surprised they haven't wheeled her out again as some sort of victim hero.I don't think her bubble would of popped if it happened after the election, and everyone went full on triple down retards.
>>
>>138628846
Gas
>>
>>138628298
>what's the difference in changing race?
Or age.
>>
>>138629808
Heres what can be substantiated about her biography:
>she was born to white parents in montana
>who then adopted 3 niglets to be her step siblings
>graduated valedictorian
>began doing african american themed art
>won a huge scholarship from a school because she "sounded black" on the phone and her art was african themed
>most of them chimp out cuz shes a white girl making success off of black culture
>claims she was raped but nobody can substantiate if it ever actually happened
>begins making and selling "activist art," later caught plagarizing when actual artist pops up and points out shed just been tracing and copying his work
>somehow gets hired on by spokan NAACP chapter as director
>invents huge sob story background of poverty, abuse, and neglect
>now posing as a black woman who was raised by an abusive white family while her black father fled false allegations from a racist police officer with a personal vendetta from the deep south. (All lies)
>makes multiple allegations of hate crimes against her such as people mailing nooses to her or people spray painting swastikas on her place of work >(which police find dubious and cannot find proof of that doesnt point to her doing it herself)
>family pops up and exposes her as a mentally ill white girl
>in addition to lying on her application and to her constituents she is also found guilty of multiple violations of the law, abusing the power of her position, and a pattern of physical and verbal harassment and abuse of her employees

Thats her story in a nutshell.
>>
>>138631660
But it has a happy ending guys! Shes now on food stamps in poverty and totally unemployable on the brink of homelessness because of all the lies and laws she broke.

Just a few months ago the very last gig she had going for her collapsed as the baltimore book festival publicly univited her.

In a hilarious twist of irony shes now closer to being an actual nigger than she ever was whilst employed by the NAACP.
>>
>>138631660
Fuck man, that is commitment.
>>
>>138632302
kek
>>
>>138627486
you can't be a troll if you're not aware
>>
>>138631660
A whole Political/Social movement predicated on WHO is the biggest victim...What a fucking time to be alive
>>
lol. Thought that was the Jew from Broad City
>>
>>138629496
Just return some normalcy and rule it, can't even know who is trolling who anymore
>>
>>138631660
>parent adopted 3 niglets to be her step siblings

Okay I think I'm connecting the dots here now, having your own fucking parents replace you with pet monkey-people must've been a massive psychological blow during her formative years and turned her into what she is today.... no wonder there wasn't any level-headed adult presence to correct her.
>>
>>138632604
I mean im just saying, if somebody came to me with a sob story I would atleast try to verify it first before MAKING THEM THE FUCKING REGIONAL DIRECTOR OF MY FOUNDATION.

Another fake victim story from my kilitary service:
>Be squad leader in marine infantry
>get new batch of boots fresh from SOI
>literally first weekend in my squad black kid gets caught shoplifting from the base comissary
>god. Fucking. Dammnit.
>to those who dont know as his superior the military discipline structure tends to hold me as his direct superior partially respinsible for his acts
>he tells our 1st sgt a big sob story about the fergusson riots and how he grew up in the hood and had it so rough and hes tryin to change his life but his family lost everything in the fergusson chimpouts and hes been sending all his money to them
>1st sgt is a bigass black guy from the ghettos of detroit who actually did join the marines to turn his life around
>im talking 6' 6" fuckin former banger who now is a respectable sort with a family and good career but used to selk crack in the ghetto
>he feels a lot of sympathy for the kid
>he and I talk
>decide hey, hes still gotta be punished for shoplifting but lets do a good turn, we'll pull his records, call his family, and see if we can help em out
>phone rings
>tell his dad the story and say were here to offer assistance
>.......
>"THAT LITTLE SHIT SAID WHAT?"
>dad is FUCKIN PISSED
>dad was a doctor, mom was a lawyer, kid grew up on mercer island in only the best accomodations the upper middle class neighborhood of seattle could provide
>1st sgt is in rage mode, veins poppin on his head, sends me to grab private fuckface
>the highest volume ghetto speak asschewing ive ever witnessed ensues
>1st sgt has him kicked out of the military

Seriously, these fake victims are so retarded. Especially if they are going to make claims that the most basic fact checking can unravel.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.