/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

End of Anonymous?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1471894225822.jpg (261KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1471894225822.jpg
261KB, 650x650px
We know that Anonymous isn't what it once was, that it has been co-opted by the left to push a SJW agenda and is full of beta nu-males and wannabe hackers. Has anyone else noticed in all of the recent happenings with the Antifags and BLM the absence of Anonymous? Is it finally dying out or am I missing something?
>>
>>138625022
They aren't anonymous, they just wish they were. Full of nonhackers who physically go out and act like retards in a mask. Full of frontend js web devs who barley know how to communicate with the API their backend coworkers write let alone actually attack or damage someone else's.

That's what happens when a loosely collected group with no face and no name becomes known. Anyone can pretend to be now.
>>
> we wuz legion

Kill yourself, please.
>>
>>138625022
Never Forgive
Never Forget
WE are GOYIM, Expect Us.
>>
>>138625022
Anonymous a /pol/ psyop just like the Alt-Right.
Golems my boy, golems.
>>
>>138625442
>didn't even read it
Fuck off back Syria, Ahmed
>>
>>138625022
Anonymoose has been dead for years and years, the fuck are you on about.
>>
>>138625411
>Anyone can pretend to be now
Yeah, and they usually show up with these left wing groups. Just wondered if anyone else noticed their absence lately. Maybe it's finally dead
>>
Anonymous is an idea too stupid to kill.
>>
>>138625022
anonymous is whoever wants to do whatever whenever and always was. I mean trump got elected. cant prove it was anonymous but you cant disprove it either. People miss the point of it. too much hero and not enough an hero
>>
>>138625758
I did read your rant, retard. It was stupid.
>>
>>138625022
They are very relevant but prefer to remain unindexed at this time.
>>
>>138626308
>rant
Yeah, you're right. Really stupid to point out the absence of a group of left wing attention whores in the latest leftist shitstorm that the media can't stop talking about. Nothing odd about that.
>>
>>138625022
The humanity party exists, THumP® . It's pretty gay
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.