[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How fucked is ISIS - Deir Ez Zur seems to be their last stance

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

I mean, could it be that Iraq and Syria are soon free of ISIS and that we Germans can send 1 million of their people back to them?

Maybe Merkel can invite Assad on a pig roast festival and talk to him about returning all that gold (in form of Syrian migrants) to his country.
>>
2 pockets now.. nice
>>
there's the beauty of it my sweet summer child, these people are never going back. look up the lebanese civil war. they are staying forever
>>
>>138624837
>I mean, could it be that Iraq and Syria are soon free of ISIS
Possible.
>and that we Germans can send 1 million of their people back to them?
Ahaha.
>>
>>138625954
70% of the Balkan people we got in the 1990s have left Germany again.
>>
File: is.png (313KB, 1495x761px) Image search: [Google]
is.png
313KB, 1495x761px
it was never about the land.
they looted that place and turned the hajis there into hardcore jihadis.
isis won.
bigly.
>>
File: Hitler savior.jpg (72KB, 671x367px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler savior.jpg
72KB, 671x367px
>>138624837
1.Does Assad even want them back that badly? I would assume he would to help rebuild his country both physically and economically
2. 70% of these """Refugees""" minty even Syrian to begin with right?
>>
>>138626370
thats because they were were slavs and not African boat monkeys who came by way of Libya
>>
>>138624837
but do you really think your government will send them back? it seems to me that all of them would just say "i cant go back assad will kill me". besides like 15% of the "refugees" are actually form syria
>>
https://euobserver.com/business/133605

>"We cannot avoid the fact that around 1 million people is already on the EU territory and that most of them are here to stay," she said
>>
File: aleppo.jpg (23KB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
aleppo.jpg
23KB, 460x259px
what about
>>
>>138624837
In a speech from 2 days ago Assad has said that from now on Syria won't cooperate with western countries on absolutely anything, that they are turning 100% to Russia/Iran and Asia for their needs.
>>
>>138627354
source please? I believe he would say that and he's fully justified in doing so after how the (((west))) has treated him, but Id just like to see it first hand
>>
>>138627521
http://www.atimes.com/article/assad-lays-new-rules-winner-takes-syrian-future/
>“There will be neither security cooperation, nor the opening of embassies, nor a role for certain states that say they want to find a way out [of Syria’s war], unless they explicitly cut their ties with terrorism.”
>>
>>138626642
>Does Assad even want them back that badly?
Yes. The only thing he wants in the end is to re-unite Syria and it's people.
Not much else. Dead jihadists and assblasted jews is just a nice addition to it.
>>
>>138627947
what about the Syrian refugees themselves? do they want to go back?
>>
>>138626640
>go on a rape, enslavement, and murder spree in the areas you control
>somehow this causes the people living there to identify with the jihadis that tormented them after they're BTFO by the Syrian army

How does that work?
>>
They won't be going back they're are the people who rised up against Assad and welcomed foreign Jihadists but when they realised what monsters they'd welcomed in they couldn't get out quick enough.
>>
>>138628250
This is the problem.
The vast majority of them are from rebel held areas.
Sure, 600k have already returned to Aleppo and it's surrounding settlements after it's liberation.
But Mohamed from Idlib will not want to go back, not with all the gibs that Yurope gives, and not with Idlib being a shithole governed by dumb underpaid muppets.
Which is why massive reconstruction projects have been planned, with the help of China. To try to entice them to go back.
>>
>>138628313
those raped enslaved etc will seek retribution on the isis friendly areas.
it's a kebab jiahd spiral.
it's what al qaeda in irak, now known as isis, did to the shias.
they sent car bomb after car bomb in shia populated cities and blew up their mosques.
this made the shia more radical.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.