[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that the best thing you can do for your race

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: self discipline.jpg (212KB, 1240x1033px) Image search: [Google]
self discipline.jpg
212KB, 1240x1033px
is get your life together, find a good nice Christian girl and marry.

You guys know that, right? /pol/ is the cancer, marriage and having 3 kids of your race is the redpill.
>>
>>138617915
Not Chad Self Disciplined tile is misleading because the woman isn't 40 years old with three kids and no job.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170822-193359.png (663KB, 828x928px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170822-193359.png
663KB, 828x928px
>>138617915
Oy vey
>>
>>138617915
The not chad wife should be fatter and uglier
>>
>>138618107
Do you even know what self discipline means? It means you have cleaned up your life, got some money, some prospects, are in shape etc. You will get a 20-something, non-fat good wife of your race.

You do not have to be Chad to succeed in life.
>>
>>138618349
This is wrong though.
You can have money and muscles and personality and get women.
You can have no money and muscles and personality and get women
You can have money and no muscles and personality and not get women
Women will never settle down with weakness unless they're dealing with a guy in the 1 percentile of wealth. This means self made wealth. Being born into money doesn't count.
>>
>>138617915
/pol/ literally has saved my life,

Before /pol/:
>be 220 sit at home play vidya and masturbate all day

After /pol/:
>190, work out everyday, going to college, go to church every week, read the bible, read in general, have not masturbated in a week, be active in politics and religion, actually am happy

/pol/ is not the problem not having a will to change is.
>>
>>138617915
reproduction is a net loss to the male.
>>
>>138619931
oh yeah also forgot to put,

>play vidya maybe 3 times a week when I am bored no other reason.
>>
File: Save our culture.png (146KB, 1240x249px) Image search: [Google]
Save our culture.png
146KB, 1240x249px
>>
>>138617915
>You guys know that, right? /pol/ is the cancer, marriage and having 3 kids of your race is the redpill.

you can do both
>>
File: JB.png (276KB, 534x401px) Image search: [Google]
JB.png
276KB, 534x401px
I'm 250 lbs and spend all day playing video games. I really don't have many people to talk to these days. Not saying I'm depressed but I'd say I'm in the biggest funk of my life. What can I do to fix this?
>>
>>138617915
Filthy Commodorefags have always been the cancer of the white race
>>
File: 3a5.jpg (263KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
3a5.jpg
263KB, 1280x800px
>>138617915
>3dpd
>ever
>>
>>138620397
See >>138619931
What I did was I started forcing myself to do things that I wasn't comfortable with. I first started to go for church. This got me up once a week early and got me doing things. You have a problem with sloth this is a fact you gotta force yourself to give it up and pray/ beg God to help change it. Idc what church you choose I was confirmed Roman Catholic so I did that.The next I did was uni I had already applied but I started actually preparing for it. I'll be moving up there in two days actually and starting my first class the 28th of August. The next thing I did was work out. For me I fasted on and off for a day or two a week for 4 months prior and just started working out. Start slow you're not proving anything to anybody. Remember you're there to change you nothing more. It's a mind bending experience but it WILL make you a better person keep your eyes on the prize and keep asking God to help you reach your next goal. You can do it anon you're strong believe in yourself. I don't mean saying "I can do it" you actually have to believe you can do it it takes time and discipline but you can do it.
>>
3 kids is not enough if that's your goal. You need to have way more if you intend to save the white race, since every other race significantly outbreeds you every day. How will three kids expect to fare against eight or nine from all the other races?
>>
>>138620397
>What can I do to fix this?
Well, burn your video games equipment. Throw away your TV. Get in shape - do sport every day after you get up at 6am. Go to bed at 11pm or earlier. Get a job or study. Read stuff.

Whenever you think you are slipping, count to 5, think about this thread, picture your goal in life (a white Christian girl wife) and then continue what you have started.
>>
>>138618349
If you're in good shape and have money then you are Chad.
>>
>>138623722
>If you're in good shape and have money then you are Chad.

No, wrong. I have money, earn quite a lot and am in good shape. I am not a Chad. Being a Chad is a mental thing and a look thing. I am not a Chad mentally - I can talk to women alright, do it all the time, go on dates, had girlfriends, but I can't pick up women in a bar Chad-style.
>>
>>138623722
Wrong being Chad is a degenerate thing. If you actually care about yourself that doesn't make you Chad, being a fucking jackass who cares only about themselves and fucking as many women as he can makes you Chad. There are a lot of Chad's who have no money, because they spend it every night on women and liquor. But getting money and spending it on essentials and others you care for doesn't make you Chad.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.