[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jordan Peterson

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

I'm just starting to get into this guy and see what he's about. What should I expect?
>>
>>138614330

To clean your room
>>
>>138614330
Jungian psychology and an interest in room maintenance.
>>
>>138614330
To never watch stories the same way again
>>
>>138614330
Expect to be Sorted Outâ„¢
>>
File: sitonyou.jpg (64KB, 729x1024px) Image search: [Google]
sitonyou.jpg
64KB, 729x1024px
>>138614330
hot air bullshit
>>
He's okay, I like his Bible videos but like most centrists doesn't see how the world is changing, white people need to collectivise in order to survive.
>>
Left wing christcuck, promoting a jewish religion for europeans
>>
a jew talking
>>
Be prepared to question your a priori axiomatic presuppositions about bloody post-modern neo-marxists who have infiltrated the universities. Or something like that.
>>
>>138614330
A low level psudo academic who has no clue what he's talking about
>>
>>138614330
Pseudoscience and cleaning rooms.
>>
>>138614697
>We need to become Nazis to defeat the Communists
No, you don't. And if you try it in earnest, they probably win. See Antifa vs Nazi brownshirts in Weimar Germany.
>>
File: 1499241669183.png (119KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1499241669183.png
119KB, 396x385px
>>138614330
Civic Nationalism
Whiney voice crying about children's tales and their metaphorical meaning about saving your father
Christcucking, yet pandering to GODS CHOSEN
>>
File: 1497210348906.jpg (15KB, 368x294px) Image search: [Google]
1497210348906.jpg
15KB, 368x294px
>>138614330
A man who likes to use a ton of anecdotes in order to support his points, has difficulty simplifying his speech for the masses, and recycles a lot of stories throughout his lectures.

Dragons will symbolize chaos and the dangers/ riches that can be obtained from it.

Will use Deuteronomy books/ egyptian mythology to explain how the human mind is 2deep4u.

Pinnochio is somehow an extremely deep and thought provoking movie.
>>
He is very good at identifying the root cause of acedemia's ails in the form of Postmodernist thought.
It's literally the root cause of the nonsense we contend with today.
Despite this, and even despite being aware of IQ differences between races, he won't go so far as to suggest that there is a need for every race to have their own country.
>>
A Slavoj Zizek of the nu right, minus the occasional insight
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.