[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can the alt-right ever recover?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: lmao.jpg (75KB, 767x460px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.jpg
75KB, 767x460px
How can the alt-right ever recover?
>>
>alt right billionaire

its almost like the alt right is a grass roots movement of white proles

fuck off bourgeoisie leftist
>>
based bill gates donates "charity" money to his own organizations that are developing ways to give everyone in the third world zika virus, he's /ourguy/
>>
>>138611398

he won the presidency and will safe western civilization
>>
You know he gives it away to charity because the government taxes income from investments at half the rate of income from work, right? He's paying 20% tax on his investments whilst you're paying up to 40% tax.
>>
File: 1494378968527.jpg (725KB, 1280x850px)
1494378968527.jpg
725KB, 1280x850px
>>138611975
This is why Zuckerberg "donated" all his money to his charity and was called out for it when he tried to paint is as philanthropy

So many corrupt "non-profits" out there
>>
>>138611398
>alt-right
>billionaire

the lack of comprehension leftists display is mind-boggling
>>
File: IMG_0769.gif (939KB, 245x245px)
IMG_0769.gif
939KB, 245x245px
>>138611398
>giving money to nigger
>>
>>138611398
by not doing this >>138610303
>>
>>138611398
billy never openly supported Hillary or denounced Trump, which means that he's a stealth Trump supporter who is too intelligent to announce it publicly
>>
If Trump raises taxes for the wealthiest people then that would make him an alt-right billionaire who gave hundreds of billions of dollars to charity.
>>
>>138612752
hes a republican, theyre an offshoot of the oold old anti-federalist party. theyre against taxing and a strong federal gov't. I dont see this happening
>>
>>138612875
That's clearly a point that they will never acknowledge Donald Trump. Letting Bannon go didn't even gain him any brownie points.
>>
Nonprofits are a tax avoidance measure so that the wealthy can pretend they're being great people while actually getting their money spent in ways they want with less tax. They're also excellent for taking what are basically bribes as donations.

The Clinton Foundation would be a prime example.

Also, Bill Gates was a tightwad asshole until Melinda got him to open up the coffers to anybody. The comparatively little good he does is because of her.
>>
>>138611398

Bill Gates' foundation also engineered and released Zika.

Thank you based gates.
>>
>>138612675
I'm surprised nobody has pressed him to denounce trump yet
>>
>>138613516
im sure they have and ended up nowhere
>>
>>138611398
Not alt-anything here, but you should know that Gates does this because he's going to forfeit most of this cash to the taxman anyway. By """donating it to charity""" he can at least give the finger to uncle Sam a little.
>1PBTID
>sage
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.