[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOMOSEXUALITY = DEGENERACY?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: gay-pride-parades-8.jpg (93KB, 838x559px) Image search: [Google]
gay-pride-parades-8.jpg
93KB, 838x559px
Can someone give me the lowdown on why homosexuality is degeneracy? My gut tells me that it's definitely wrong, but I can't put that feeling to words.
>>
File: olga_maltseva_afp_getty_images.jpg (557KB, 2400x1621px) Image search: [Google]
olga_maltseva_afp_getty_images.jpg
557KB, 2400x1621px
gay is not okay
>>
>>138611237
maybe your gut is wrong, have you considered that option
>>
>>138611570
that's why I made this thread dumbass
>>
its not "wrong" just like Schizophrenia and other
mental illnesses are not wrong.

Homosexuality is a Mental disorder and people that are effected by it have a right to get it cured and to recive professional help
>>
I don't think its wrong, as some of my childhood friends turn out to being gay. But the gay pride marches are trying to normalize degeneracy pander sexually to kids and are absolutely repulsive. The gays also need to mark themselves different and gay to find a mate. Many times this makes them want organize gay weeks at their schools to do so. They are merely a pawn in the liberals hand and don't know any better.
>>
>>138611785

I hate to admit it, but this kraut is right.
>>
>>138611237
Your gut is correct, because it's unnatural and you instinctively realize it.
>>
File: 1483468889588.png (443KB, 1506x3976px)
1483468889588.png
443KB, 1506x3976px
>>
>>138611237
Because all religions says it is, do you think that maybe the millennia old institutions have better grasps on morality than you
>>
Imo, homosexuality isn't inherently bad, but liberal/leftist brainwashed homosexuals are just as cancerous as the left itself. Most of the stereotypical "fags" or "niggers" I've met have been far left leaning or liberal, whereas most self respecting minorities regardless of situation tend to be right wing, centrist, or unaffiliated with politics for the most part. Even the slightly left leaning ones tend to be alright, but once they start getting sucked in they quickly become comparable to the memes. One of my leftist friends literally defended leftist protestors saying they weren't hateful even after admitting they were violent. Modern leftism is a disease and the problem, not gays, blacks, women, or any "minority" group. This isn't to say that I instantly discredit a leftist's opinions or treat them worse, and it's not justifying the right, either, but I do believe that modern far leftism is the issue we're dealing with.
>>
File: 1403350618941.jpg (696KB, 2904x736px)
1403350618941.jpg
696KB, 2904x736px
>>138611237
>>
Reminder that most fags and lesbians are also pedophiles.
>>
>>138611237
just look at how many are pedophiles, how many have stds etc. they're not good people anon, most have 500+ partners, it's disgusting and beyond degenerate
>>
>>138611497
>PoorLittleGingerBoy.tif
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.