[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The order of operation for red pilling

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: s938110379110678739_p2_i2_w960.png (42KB, 960x886px) Image search: [Google]
s938110379110678739_p2_i2_w960.png
42KB, 960x886px
How do I red pill my friend? He is a leftist but he doesn't believe in the gender pay gap and knows how to disprove it, which is giving me hope that I can bring him over to the winning team.

I tried to go straight in with Jewish representation within the media but if anything, this turned him further away, so I quickly stopped.

What is the order of operation for red pilling somebody? I can't retrace my steps to how I got here myself.
>>
>>138606340
>I tried to go straight in with Jewish representation within the media but if anything, this turned him further away
Duh.

Leftists can never admit they're wrong. Your friend has already decided that jews are victims. To show him otherwise would force him to admit he was wrong, and leftists lack the mental maturity to do that.

You need to red pill by wrapping it is showing "new" information that can mesh with what they believe, but will ultimately override and show them the truth. You can't just go full on "Jews did it" until they've developed the mental fortitude to say "Ok, I was wrong about that"
>>
>>138606340
Maybe you gotta stop being a faggot and do something right?
>>
>>138606340
Gaslight them into it just how you were recruited. Just keep telling him blatantly false information with complete confidence, call him a snowflake, denigrate his every effort to express himself, and attack his masculinity/virility at every turn, and eventually he'll crack and believe it.

Of course you have to get him at an extremely low point in his life where he feels completely hopeless and ineffectual or else it won't work as well.
>>
>>138606733
>attack his masculinity/virility at every turn, and eventually he'll crack and believe it.
We're not leftists. We don't do this.
>>
>>138606879
>cuck
>>
>>138606932
>leftist
>>
File: point.png (2KB, 154x188px) Image search: [Google]
point.png
2KB, 154x188px
>>138606967
>>
>>138606340
Overload his mind with information. Do not censor yourself in the slightest, chances are you will alienate yourself from him before he sees the light. Regardless whether or not he agrees or listens to what you have to say he will hear it and it will remain within his thoughts, plant the seeds and let them grow. Only those who help themselves can claw their way out.
>>
>>138606733
wtf is die goyim?
>>
File: c36.jpg (47KB, 570x779px) Image search: [Google]
c36.jpg
47KB, 570x779px
>>138607075
See how quickly the leftist resorts to cowardly pictures when you call him what he is.
Call a leftist a cuck, commie or an idiot and his courage will continue.

Call him a leftist and see how quickly he shrinks.
>>
>>138607211
Thanks for proving my point immediately. I can always count on you guys to shoot yourselves in the foot. My job is done here.

Enjoy your secret clubhouse lol.
>>
>>138606340
can goyim attend jew temple?
>>
File: c37.jpg (113KB, 641x736px) Image search: [Google]
c37.jpg
113KB, 641x736px
>>138607316
>Enjoy your secret clubhouse lol.
The whole internet is becoming my clubhouse. You leftist scum will have nowhere to hide.

See you soon.
>>
>>138606340
mention why is jew temple the only so-called racist organization not criticized.

ask why do jew temple not offer mid night basketball for goyim.
>>
First you redpill him on the media and its narrative, then corrupt politics( hillary is a easy one) and immigration. Then you show him t_d and he will end up here and realize all those things above are caused by (((them)))
>>
Is jew temple a racist secret club?
>>
>>138606340
Can't you just "help" him. See if you can convince him to help out with the blacks downtown or something. Have him take in some refugees. A bad experience, or a bunch of them, would do wonders in changing opinions.
>>
attack his male ego with bbc and "they taking our wimmins!!!"

attack his logic with "cocksize, like intelligence, are traits that are CLEARLY associated with race"

if you want a level playing field for your cock, you're gonna want racially homogenous nations

tl;dr get him sexually frustrated/insecure.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.