[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MUSLIM TAKEOVER OF EUROPE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

The muslim takeover of Europe is very real.
This is becoming a crisis, if it already isnt.
As a European-American I cant just stand back and see my beloved Homeland/Homelands being takenover by such vile people and on such vile terms.
This is starting to look more like a 'Trojan Horse' than a "Refugee" crisis, lads.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-21/europe-committing-demographic-suicide

What needs to be done? I know electing officials is the first step, but it doesnt seem to be making much of a difference, and with Trump in the WH over here, I think the time for a more "Radical" solution may be the answer. If it breaks out in a all out civil war, you can guarantee the US will be on Europe's side.
I also want to apologize, because I feel this is the doing of the US and its pussifying of woman/ethnic rights and diversity, some blame lies in the hands of the US.
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/07/19/5-facts-about-the-muslim-population-in-europe/
https://altright.com/2017/04/04/how-the-islamic-takeover-of-europe-will-unfold/

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/10480/jihadists-europe
>>
File: 1519944076638.jpg (73KB, 500x396px) Image search: [Google]
1519944076638.jpg
73KB, 500x396px
>as a European-American
>>
>European-American

kill yourself
>>
File: 1445392573574.png (267KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
1445392573574.png
267KB, 800x820px
>>138604132
>European-American
No you're not. You're an American. You're divided loyalty shows the shallowness of your devotion to your country and your Lord.
>>
Nothing can be done anymore it's WAY to late. All we can do is hope that the islam hype dies off in a few generations.
>>
>>138604132
Even if Europe would fall, which won't happen because we slavs gonna annihilate them after they genocide natives in cucked west, China will come here and exterminate them and take the land
>>
>>138604132
>European-American
Kanker op, je bent net zo Europees als een moslim.
>>
>>138604132
Yeah, the blame is on us and the jews for destabilizing the middle east. now Europe is getting genocide because of how fucking retarded all of us burgers are. We should have called 9/11 as the false flag it was. Instead, we let ourselves get cucked into two wars and the genocide of an entire continent. Fuck Americans. We genuinely deserved to be wiped out.
>>
>>138604598
>wiped out.
I agree anon. Wtf is with all of these reddit faggets having issues with me saying im European-American?
>>
File: welcome to europe.webm (1MB, 1820x1060px) Image search: [Google]
welcome to europe.webm
1MB, 1820x1060px
>>138604132

omg why u so raycis
>>
All of you teenage kids should fucking take a look around at your fellow Europeans and their countries, and then read some of those links I posted. You are ALL doomed. Your politicians dont give two fucks either.
>>
>>138604598
>>138605671
>lefty/pol/ detected
You guys are so ridiculously transparent with your 'divide and conquer' game.

One of these days you'll learn this place is called an 'ocean of piss' for a reason.
>>
File: 1496454190070.png (2MB, 962x1035px) Image search: [Google]
1496454190070.png
2MB, 962x1035px
>>138604132
the day of the final kebab removal will come soon, brother
>>
>>138605867

>calls himself a European-American
>calls others teenage kids

nice, kys
>>
File: 1457839547848.jpg (161KB, 1260x652px) Image search: [Google]
1457839547848.jpg
161KB, 1260x652px
>>138604132
Mate it is too late to do anything. The best we can hope for is that the United States becomes a refuge for European emigrants and remains culturally homogeneous. Though it is best to focus more on your local problems.
>>
>>138606232
>lefty/pol/
nope
>>
>>138604132
Merkel, Erdogan and Rothschild are related. When they have the Germanic homelands (Scandies, British Isles, France, Germany and parts of the Balkans) and Poland destroyed they'll consider the blood vengeance of Sabbatai Zevi's Chosen against the peoples that denied Islam over with and set about arranging for the mass-death of "lesser" whites until East Europe is Jewish and West Europe is Arab. That will then be where they fight it out for who is truly favored by the Golden Calf. People living in those countries are advised, and urgently advised, to invest in combat training. Network locally and train with friends. When the chips are down rely on urban engagement and siege tactics along with explosives as the enemy will outnumber you and have full-auto guns courtesy of the US military. The first wave will aim at the destruction of memorials, statues and famous buildings, so mentally prepare yourself for demoralisation warfare - remember, whatever they destroy your people can rebuild. Hit synagogues and mosques first and above all else, when you catch a Semitic woman make sure she does not survive. Burn all bodies. Learn some Turkish that will allow you to misdirect their forces.
>>
>>138606752
I hope thats not true, but if it came down to it, we would def take you guys. Thats kind of why I posted this, isnt the time now? While the US has a President who isnt some idiot whose going to round up europeans and imprison them, or side with the obvious idiot politicians/Traitors Europe is dealing with.
>>
>>138604132
Ahah you did this to yourself
>>
>>138607697
>mass-death of "lesser" whites until East Europe is Jewish and West Europe is Arab. That will then be where they fight it out for who is truly favored by the Golden Calf.
thats what its looking more, and more, like.
I really hope this isnt the case brother.
>>
>>138606553
Serbs are cucks lol
>>
>>138606752
You're delusional. The US is far more pozzed than most European countries. Their population of savages is also far more violent because guns don't kill people, savages with guns do.
>>
>>138604470
The only thing that'll die off in a few generations is the native population as you're replaced by mass importations.
>>
>>138607898
Planned since the mid-1800s I'm afraid. It's what Kaiser Wilhelm tried to warn the West about when he spoke of "those English liberals", but by that point the Rothschild banks already had monopoly on public education. We Germans legitimately had no idea how vast the problem was then, our first indication came when they let Jack the Ripper, a Lithuanian Ashkenazi (note this word means "German", allowing for their fellow Jews to speak of "German" aggression or planning when they mean their own but without being knowingly wrong or deceitful), go and threatened war on us who we had sent investigators to the case instead (note how to this day the British government insists the case was never solved); the Grand Rabbi of Jerusalem went on to decry Germans as the Evil Seed of Amalek which Jews teach is their shadowy enemy conspiring against them at every turn and demanded our extermination, which lead to Hooton, Morgenthau, Kallergi and Kaufman among others publishing their visions for a wholesale genocide of German people - and the Western public went along, never realising who was the actual aggressor. Sherlock Holmes (complete with Moriarty) and Count Dracula (which is full of stealthy references to the various masonic lodges and secret services that were involved) supposedly owe their inspiration to this whole chapter of our history, and sadly neither Wilson nor FDR proved wise enough to counter this insidious influence after the fact. The main chance would be a decided American and/or Russian effort at effectively exonerating Hitler, but I think the odds for that are rather low. We've prevented them from calling the migration weapon down a century ago already, but I'm afraid our hands as a nation are likewise tied. Really, I don't know how it could still be solved by now.
>>
File: minority_import.jpg (1MB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
minority_import.jpg
1MB, 1200x1800px
>>138604132

Unfortunately Leftists are successfully indoctrinating normies at a fast pace, spreading pro "Refugee" sentiment (no matter what) and suppressing or demonizing everyone that views it in a more neutral/critical way. Since the average normie is both too lazy to inform him/herself and pretty much just believes whatever the media told him/her. Seeing as how european media are just working as an extension of the liberal US media machine, it's very likely that Antifa and anti-white sentiment will be seen as something good here in Europe very soon (Our normies might dislike the Right wing more than Antifa, but they could at least tell that Antifa is a bunch of violent morons).

To change anything, we would have to start the perception of normies in more drastic ways - which are, unfortunately, not possible for us. We would need to hijack Television/Radio and forcibly play clips of "cultural enrichment" or reports about "enriching crime" 24/7, bombarding normies with so much evidence that they will either wake up or reveal themselves to be brainless leftwing zombies.
>>
>>138609485
Yes Anon, it even happened to me at some point. I started learning what I thought was "Islam" this different religion that was just like Christianity and it was also the enemy of the Jew and that we should learn, and respect these moslems, that they were just like us, surpressed by the jew. Either fucking way Islam is evil and it is nothing more than a jew with a different fucking look and a different fucking idol. The muslims are nothing but Jew blood, to me. I can keep watching this shit unfold, and I dont know how you brothers can as well.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.