[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White Genocide Is Real! Stop Migration to Europe Immediately!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: Europe3.jpg (957KB, 1152x1504px) Image search: [Google]
Europe3.jpg
957KB, 1152x1504px
Imagine what the world would be like if we maintained our cultures, resisted war and globalism. Think of the fittest surviving and passing on only the most successful genes to the next generation.

Image text source: "The World War And What Was Behind It" by L.P. Benezet, 1918.
>>
>>138602649
>Think of the fittest surviving and passing on only the most successful genes to the next generation.

Jews and niggers are doing just that and you call it "genocide".

>Fittest
>Most successful

Protestant understanding of darwinism is quite perverse, i see.
>>
>>138602649
>fittest surviving and passing on only the most successful genes to the next generation.
Thats why we are taking your wyte wymun cracka, wyte men need to die out. Stop getting in the qay of blax master race.
>>
>>138602820
Also

>American preaching for the world brotherhood.

You fuckers took the best men out of Europe, pushed the degeneracy and post-modernism in Europe, fucked it all up becoming the country of 56%, fucked the whole world, dooming it to muslim plague only because you wanted some oil and hold to heroin production and were triggered by Russia and then dare to fucking bark about something.

If someone contributed more to white genocide, it's fucking your shit of attention whoring, warmongering shit of a "nation".

You and your fucking jews.
>>
>>138602820
I don't thing you read this. The point is that we have been sending our fittest out to die in was while allowing the less fit to survive and reproduce. On top of it, Europe is allowing the fittest from other races and nations to move in and take their place.
>>
>>138603150
So you basically agree with me.
>>
>Russians killed off Frenchies and Swedes into second tier generic stock
Kek

Based Ivan

No wonder half of the world is so butthurt about them

Gods of war along with Anglos
>>
File: Europe.jpg (4MB, 5234x4000px) Image search: [Google]
Europe.jpg
4MB, 5234x4000px
>Stop Migration to Europe Immediately!
I am not quite sure you understand what is at play here.

The idea behind allowing millions of "refugees/migrants" into Europe is to attempt to de-radicalize and normalize as many non-Westerns to Western culture and ways as possible.

The problem is that the people who are attempting to implement this plan are willing to commit suicide in the process as some sort of sacrifice to the future generations.

The problem of course is this idea is terrible and the plan was poorly executed and is ultimately backfiring. There is a very real risk of all types of conflicts in the future.

So stopping immigration will not happen as the players involved (EU states) have gone to far to turn back and yet the future is going to be ridden with conflicts.

IMHO, the guillotine should be put back into service.
>>
America didn't lose that many men in wars and their males are pretty cucked,while Russia lost like 10 million in WW2 plus the commie killings and Russian males are still the manliest and least cucked white men
>>
File: 1502991505372.jpg (262KB, 949x949px) Image search: [Google]
1502991505372.jpg
262KB, 949x949px
>>138602649

Relax, burgerbro.

Europa has been through much, much worse

>black death -> we out-bread it
>countless wars -> we thrived
>expansion of Christianity -> La Renaissance

Remember how bad Germany had it before Hitler came to power? We're not even close to the Weimar level of degeneracy.

Stand fast, we've been through worse and we'll pull through this war on our very being once again.

This time, the kikes wont get a 2nd chance

>HAIL
>EUROPA
>>
File: WithJewsYouLose16.jpg (313KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
WithJewsYouLose16.jpg
313KB, 1200x1600px
>>138604064
>This time, the kikes wont get a 2nd chance
I am not sure the burgers are on your side.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.