[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poland will lead europe?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: polanddddd.jpg (46KB, 480x654px) Image search: [Google]
polanddddd.jpg
46KB, 480x654px
/Pol/acks need to learn how to be leader retards(non poles) how to lead europe. Its fact.
>>
Why the fuck are so many of you here though? We've become like 3% Polish.
>>
>>138599758
U shouldn't let them in :D
>>
>>138600236
I don't really mind you, our government does a good enough job to keep out Muslims and sends asylum seekers back since our government is not infested with Jews. Just wondering why there's so many of you here.
>>
>>138599215

What?
>>
>>138599215
OP needs to learn how to make sentences. That's a fact.
>>
>>138600395
Because some people are fucking retards and dislike their own country, or can't get a job because learning is hard. So they settle for easy manual labor jobs in other countries.
>>
So you're going to liberate us from America? I somehow don't see that yet, but I'd be all in favor obviously. Good luck I guess.
>>
>>138601128
or maybe because just like in hungary living wages do not go hand in hand with expenses.

enjoying your cuckshed that you call an apartment?
>>
>>138601058
>>138601350
We have another one, pirate.
>>
>>138599215
fuck off we have our own problems and we don't have a responsibility to save europe from itself, if they want to destroy themselves we should let them.
>>
>>138601350
>or maybe because just like in hungary living wages do not go hand in hand with expenses.

You should consider that expenses are drastically lower than in other countries. And the higher paying jobs are comparable to those in germany and sweden. So if you are educated there is literally no problems, only advantages.

>enjoying your cuckshed that you call an apartment?

Oh yes. So many muslims here so i can always suck their cocks. Oh wait......
>>
File: rewrrwrt.jpg (6KB, 233x216px) Image search: [Google]
rewrrwrt.jpg
6KB, 233x216px
>>138601163
>Everything is America's fault

*blocks your path*
>>
File: My ex girlfriend.jpg (203KB, 962x641px) Image search: [Google]
My ex girlfriend.jpg
203KB, 962x641px
>>138599215
>Its fact.
Only if you stay white. If you open borders you are done for.
>>
>>138599215
>/Pol/acks need to learn how to be leader retards(non poles) how to lead europe. Its fact.

Your whole entire economy relies on the EU giving you gibs. You are a fucking loser country desu
>>
>>138599215
Poland is a cuck nation and US vassal. Only Russia can lead Europe.
>>
File: IsraelisClipped.png (3MB, 728x5193px) Image search: [Google]
IsraelisClipped.png
3MB, 728x5193px
>>138601891
>This Polish Jewess whom we had our lobbies muscle into government on threat of war is your fault
Bullshit. We were kept from going to the Iraq War by your occupational statutes, and instead of lifting them you make a show out of how occupied we are. None of us would have this immigration problem had you listened to Schröder's intel on the Israelis.
>>
>>138599758
I've heard you've got a lot of HQ gyms and fit culture in Iceland. It might be one of the reasons Poles like it there.

Pic related typical Pole minority in Iceland
>>
>>138601967
Your entire economy relies on your production in here, germocucks.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.