[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is the quality of right-leaning news sources so poor?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (6KB, 195x258px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 195x258px
Compare the text in this article:
http://www.dailywire.com/news/20036/fake-news-trump-travel-did-not-bankrupt-secret-joseph-curl#

To the text in this one:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/08/21/secret-service-cant-pay-agents-because-trumps-frequent-travel-large-family/529075001/

The former contains unnecessary sarcasm and a hell of a lot of defensive bitching, and it completely ignores a number of quotes from Alles that give context to the situation. The latter is written professionally and contains quotes that actually highlight what the news article is about.

Is whining and denying the only thing the right can do?
>>
Because that is entertainment news.
read the Financial Times if you want "right wing" news.
>>
>>138598143
Because it caters to right wing retards. These are the same idiots who watch Duck Dynasty, The Walking Dead, and 16 & Pregnant. Bunch of middle american corn-farming trailer trash who brag about their "christian" family values while fucking their sisters and sucking daddy donny's fat orange cunt every night.
>>
>>138598319
They do not have this story. I guess money has nothing to do with finances?
>>
>>138599260
what i'm getting at is that real news is boring and doesnt get the hype that a sensationalist peice does.
"left" and "right" news sources are the same, they need to amp them up to get views
>>
>>138599430
>real news is boring
>right makes exciting FAKE news
>right calls real news FAKE news
I guess you've nailed down the strategy? Kinda just seems retarded.
>>
>>138599715
yeah it is, but it's us who prop it up and allow it
if there wasnt a market for it they wouldnt make it
>>
>>138599904
>us
you fucking kike faggot. Get the fuck out of this board
>>
>>138599904
Fair enough.
>>
>>138600247
us, as in the general public.. not /pol/ specifically
>>
>>138600435
My bad.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.