[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump Rally - Phoenix

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1498397522163.jpg (27KB, 694x535px) Image search: [Google]
1498397522163.jpg
27KB, 694x535px
>Trump Rally tonight in Phoenix
>John Brown Gun Club
>Crisis actors hired for Phoenix today
>Petition to label Antifa a terrorist organization will be reviewed by White House

What is the setup here? Is there one? Is it deep state setting this up? Is it going to be an unknown John Brown Gun Club member who kills an 80 yr old retiree going to the Trump rally? Maybe John Brown Gun Club member fires a shot and some lone, young Trump attendee shoots BLM and starts yelling about how great Richard Spencer is. And what about the crisis actors? How many red shoes will we see fly off the feet of people? The possibilities seem endless for deep state fuckery. And I could easily see it going in a way to enhance the campaign against Antifa. Maybe they want to get Antifa out of the way to bring in more legitimate state actors like National Guard to go after right wingers. I'm having a hard time figuring out what the obvious deep state plan is.
>>
>>138597113
Don't go near one of these "rallies", it's literally a giant false flag.
>>
File: 44e.jpg (91KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
44e.jpg
91KB, 400x400px
>>138597113
>Maybe they want to get Antifa out of the way to bring in more legitimate state actors like National Guard to go after right wingers.
>>
>>138597113
>Crisis actors hired for Phoenix today
where's the proofs?
>>
>>138597113
They already successfully pulled off the false flag at Charlottesville

I'm sure they are very emboldened now, bad things could happen

Be on the lookout for paid Democrat operatives everywhere, many of them pretending to be Nazis or white nationalists
>>
>>138597262
There was a craigslist post someone found

But regardless look at O'Keefe's undercover videos, Democrats always hire people for these events as agitators
>>
It's going to be 105. Chimping out is going to be life-threatening.
>>
>>138597448
I did not save the screenshot. But yeah, crisis actors guaranteed regardless.
>>
>>138597448
>always hire people for these events as agitators
I have no doubt of this, it's their MO. However I don't know that these craigslist ads we see are enough to back up the claims.
I saw the charlottesville one, just hadn't seen one for phoenix. I'm curious as to how many of these ads get posted across the country on a regular basis. Can ties be made to them hiring crisis actors for specific events or is this just speculation?
This isn't concern trolling, I genuinely want to dig into this more but don't know how because I'm retarded. I just know that to normies this proves jack squat as is.
>>
>>138597376
Especially look out for Nazi flag guy from Charlottesville
>>
>>138597861
Yeah there were some threads about it earlier, didn't save the screenshot

I think a lot of them are recruited through a union or literally just crazy homeless people they pick up off the street (guy in O'Keefe video even said he did this)
>>
>>138597861
how come someone hasn't thought yet to sign up for them for the proof? as in like, to see if it's what we suspect it really is?
>>
>>138598742
And get on the Clinton Suicide List?
>>
I doubt anything happens, if anything it will just bee a traffic nightmare getting out. Police aren't going to let anyone close to the convention center that isn't going to the rally. It's just too hot here for these protesters to sit around outside that long, there aren't enough black people/SJWs. Antifa doesn't happen here because we all can conceal carry, attacking someone in Arizona is asking to get shot in the face. Just posturing.
>>
Wish everybody would fuck off. We just want to see the President of the United States of America.

t. Scottsdale
>>
>>138597113
Spencer is a shill. He got paid off. Our cause has been compromised.
>>
File: BUSH_CIA_stepdaughter.jpg (295KB, 1920x1545px) Image search: [Google]
BUSH_CIA_stepdaughter.jpg
295KB, 1920x1545px
>>138600254
Oh fuck, really? The guy that everyone with half a brain has been calling controlled opposition forever isn't actually legit? Who would have thunk it
>>
>>138600469
Yeah Ok. I backed him in the face of the rest of /pol/, I thought you cunts were just being paranoid autists. But now I know for sure after 'unite the right'. He is a fucking shill. I am 100% certain.
>>
>>138601138
Maybe you're just fucking retarded it's been extremely obvious that he's an asset from the start when all of a sudden the catalog was full of threads about him one day.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.