[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The man who created the white man Yakub

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_1060.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1060.png
1MB, 750x1334px
All white people were created the Bible talks about a man named Jacob aka yakub he was a scentist who created the white man through a process of breeding the black out of the black man for thousands of years till there was white people. Wake up and look at history.
>>
Anu the leader of the Anunnaki sent his sons here.

Enlil is the father of the Jews, the father of Cain. He is the Serpent Archon.

But Enki is the Father of Noah, and the Aryan Race.

Blacks are from Anu.
>>
All original Jewish people were black
>>
All the people on the plant were black at one point in time and the white man was created. To concurs and distroy the world
>>
You know these guys that made us in their image and in their likeness are the gods with a little g.

But they are not the God with the big G.

You can honor them but know their place in the hierarchy.

They are Archons.

It means Lord or Rulers, they brought down the bloodline Kingship.
>>
Mankind is special because we have the Divine Spark of the Aeons in us.

These Archons are very Jealous of that.
>>
Archon blood line was created by yakub aka Jacob biblical terms. Yakub is from the orgial descend 12 tribes of Israel which by biblical terms would of made all people black before white man was made ... the only reason the faces you even see as white is because Ancient Greek society just made there Greek god statues in to the people we see today because it was easier for them to transfer the belief of christianity y'all need to wake up and really do some research
>>
>>138596904
WE
>>
Jacob from the Bible is creator of mankind as we know it if you believe in the Bible go look it up
>>
>>138597908
Listen......nigger. Do you want the real truth? Not whats taught in religion? Were ALL ayys! Were were ALL created by different species of ayys to be specific. The difference is when the ayy's came here 1,000's of years ago for resources they needed "Workers" or "Slaves" so they took the most advanced species from the local area and spliced their dna into it.....kinda like what were just getting around to now with genetic manipulation. But way ahead of us.

>You ready for the funny part?

"We" in fact WERE made from neanderthal blood....take a guess where (you) were created from chimp-a-roo??? Dats Right Mang! Fucking monkeys for real! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Oh btw all your favorite people are hybrids!

https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1260460_1947-.html

This is a well known incident that many
say has long been covered up by the U.S. Air Force and other federal
agencies and organizations.

However, what you may NOT know is that in the month of April 1948,
nine months after that historic day, the following people were born:

Albert A. Gore, Jr.
Hillary Rodham
John F. Kerry
William J. Clinton
Howard Dean
Nancy Pelosi
Dianne Feinstein
Charles E. Schumer
Barbara Boxer

See what happens when aliens breed with sheep?
I certainly hope this bit of information clears up a lot of things
for you.

It did for me.

No wonder they support the bill to help illegal aliens!

Now You Know.
>>
File: 1499817779013.jpg (217KB, 685x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1499817779013.jpg
217KB, 685x1000px
>>138596904
May he forever be praised, the only truly BASED black man ever.
He knew that if he wanted to get shit done he needs whites for it.
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (12KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
12KB, 320x180px
>>138598488
>>
File: Yakub.jpg (38KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Yakub.jpg
38KB, 480x480px
BASED YAKUB
>>
>>138598643
>Bingo

You should really really read that email I just posted and think about who is making the statement. It's not from the podesta/dnc/hillary emails.
>>
File: manipulate.jpg (47KB, 460x307px) Image search: [Google]
manipulate.jpg
47KB, 460x307px
The Archons didnt really Create us.

Because they cant create, they can only Manipulate.

They made us in the image and reflection of their own mother. The Aeon Sophia.

And she tricked Yaldabaoth into blowing the Spirit of the Aeons into us.
>>
File: IMG_1062.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1062.png
2MB, 750x1334px
as I said before now your talk about the beginning of time yes you are corect but they were of dark skin too
They were not from this planet and Jacob was a scientist from the inside of the earth who created mandkind which mean he was a form of genetis
>>
>>138597983
WUZ
>>
>>138598889
It was more than 1 species that created us. Earth is a science project. We were intentionally separated...that's the truth. As to NOT blend. Different species of humans in the same time period 1,000's of miles apart, with different physical features. It's still VERY prevalent today. We ALL have different sized skulls via race. I really don't know how any person can argue this one simple point. It is a proven fact.

>>138599203
Your retarded kang, just stop (Pic very related)
>>
>>
>>138598590
Lmao
>>
File: we wuz kangs.jpg (29KB, 306x409px) Image search: [Google]
we wuz kangs.jpg
29KB, 306x409px
>>138598675

*smacks lips*
>>
Why are you showing me retarded hydrocephalic niggers?
>>
File: IMG_1064.png (538KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1064.png
538KB, 750x1334px
More proof
>>
>>138599454
>It was more than 1 species that created us. Earth is a science project.
>I really don't know how any person can argue this one simple point. It is a proven fact.
O RLY?
>>
File: IMG_1063.png (498KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1063.png
498KB, 750x1334px
This is how he did it he took a bunch of black people of lighter skin to an island and breed them till they were white the taught them hate and how to spread it
>>
>>138599847
Yes, really
>>
>>138596904
isn't this >>>/x stuff?
>>
>>138596904
as an atheist I disagree with you, but its still way more believable than Christianity
>>
Yeah they were all different looking but they were all of dark skin they were not just white .... the color of nortic white man white blond hair and blue eyes was created from the genetic breeding
>>
>>138600016
Not to niggers.
>>
>>138599847
https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/36/360965_fw-comment-israel-syria-and-the-glaring-secret-.htmlhttps://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/36/360965_fw-comment-israel-syria-and-the-glaring-secret-.html
UFO Shot down by Israel in 2006

https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1979KUWAIT00486_e.html
VISITORS FROM OUTER SPACE DO TEND TO THINK SOMETHING STRANGE HAS BEEN GOING ON IN KUWAITI AIRSPACE.

https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/19/1953205_re-ct-os-china-csm-ct-mil-ufo-scare-prompts-chinese-airport.html
Monitoring UFO Activity over China

Knowledge Is Power! Be Powerful
>>
Black people were here before white
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.